What exactly did people think was going to happen?

Eliminating white people? White people have ruled the world for centuries. Now other people are demanding equality, and you call that eliminating them?
You enjoy drinking the liberal Kool-Aid. Fortunately enough of us refuse to touch the stuff.

No koolaid here. From either side.
Anyone who uses the phrase "demand equality" unironically is up to their eyeballs in the koolaid.

Oh? What would you call it when people refuse to be treated as second class citizens? Or women refuse to have their lives ruled by men? Are those not demands for equality? Speaking the truth make some people mad.

Who's being oppressed in 2019 America? What the fuck? I'm not angry. I'm tired. So tired of this bullshit.

Eliminating white people? White people have ruled the world for centuries. Now other people are demanding equality, and you call that eliminating them?
You enjoy drinking the liberal Kool-Aid. Fortunately enough of us refuse to touch the stuff.

Anyone who uses the phrase "demand equality" unironically is up to their eyeballs in the koolaid.

Oh? What would you call it when people refuse to be treated as second class citizens? Or women refuse to have their lives ruled by men? Are those not demands for equality? Speaking the truth make some people mad.

Who's being oppressed in 2019 America? What the fuck? I'm not angry. I'm tired. So tired of this bullshit.

During this thread there have been several comparisons to the 1950s. Most of my comments were related to that.

During this thread there have been several comparisons to the 1950s. Most of my comments were related to that.

Well it ain't the goddamn 1950s anymore. All the traditional social norms have been broken. Now we're deep into clown world territory and show no signs of slowing down.

Well it ain't the goddamn 1950s anymore. All the traditional social norms have been broken. Now we're deep into clown world territory and show no signs of slowing down.

And you choose to argue with me about whether people are oppressed rather than the person defending someone opening fire on innocent civilians shopping for their kids school supplies??? Okey dokey

And you choose to argue with me about whether people are oppressed rather than the person defending someone opening fire on innocent civilians shopping for their kids school supplies??? Okey dokey

I don't think he was defending him. Seems reasonable to expect that some people are gonna blow crazy when your entire political system is hard at work dismantling the foundations of your society.

Lol's. Guess we got the answer I was looking for. Mods are anti white racists and deleted a legit thread in this forum so THAT is why we won't stop physically fighting to secure our race and future.

Lol's. Guess we got the answer I was looking for. Mods are anti white racists and deleted a legit thread in this forum so THAT is why we won't stop physically fighting to secure our race and future.
We who? You just sit on the internet and talk shit.

upload_2019-8-13_10-10-25.png

Clowns. Even I have trouble being afraid of these yahoos. Problem is, some of them don't just march with toy shields and mirrored shades. Does Odium mean business? Odium is a representative "sock" I think, for the general interest and enjoyment of USMB posters. If he were for real, he wouldn't be bellowing it all out here where the FBI can sniff him out in two seconds. C'mon.

View attachment 274177

Clowns. Even I have trouble being afraid of these yahoos. Problem is, some of them don't just march with toy shields and mirrored shades. Does Odium mean business? Odium is a representative "sock" I think, for the general interest and enjoyment of USMB posters. If he were for real, he wouldn't be bellowing it all out here where the FBI can sniff him out in two seconds. C'mon.

This does make sense.

Except impuretrash has the same belief.

Now as were read various posts, we are reading the same sentiment held during jim crow. It is the same sentiment held after slavery. That whites were in danger of losing "their" culture.

When the systematic attempt at eliminating white people in America and around the world was finally figured out by white people who can't find work because of all the "legal invaders" the government has allowed in,can't go to college because their spots were taken by a dumber nonwhite to fill a affirmative action spot...etc etc? Did you think we would just go quietly into the night and watch as we were eliminated? Baffling..

I would expect ANY people to fight back via ANY means necessary if this was happening to them....why act so shocked? The government created this problem and this is our answer.
Oh my God. You’re kind won’t go to college anyway. Because you think college is bad for America. To whine about not having something you don’t want is just bizarre. Good luck.

When the systematic attempt at eliminating white people in America and around the world was finally figured out by white people who can't find work because of all the "legal invaders" the government has allowed in,can't go to college because their spots were taken by a dumber nonwhite to fill a affirmative action spot...etc etc? Did you think we would just go quietly into the night and watch as we were eliminated? Baffling..

I would expect ANY people to fight back via ANY means necessary if this was happening to them....why act so shocked? The government created this problem and this is our answer.
Oh my God. You’re kind won’t go to college anyway. Because you think college is bad for America. To whine about not having something you don’t want is just bizarre. Good luck.
I am in college. Have been since last May. I think college is SEVERELY overpriced,and know for a fact people USED to be able to make a very nice life without it. My grandfather had an 8th grade education yet he managed to raise 4 kids,build 3 homes on his own, retired after 35 years with same company,when he died we sold the house and 35 acres for over 400k along with the 4 buildings on it. Today that wouldn't happen. Forces insure people can't live like that anymore. We try. We own 3.5 acres,have a garden and chickens etc...my wife is in college as well she graduates in December

You are being eliminated.

And the spot wasn't taken by a dumber nonwhite. It was a smarter indian or chinese person who took the job. You weren't qualified. And if you are talking about blue collar, a better working Mexican took your job because you suck and want more money.

You know that raid where Ice rounded up 300 illegals? Only 30 white/black/hispanic Americans showed up the next week to be interviewed. Where are the 270 other whites? I'll tell you where. They won't work for $12 hr. That's what Koch foods pays. Oh and by the way, $12 is a lot of money in Mississippi.

So we need to go to 3rd world shitholes and find cheap labor because you blue collar whites want too much. Don't complain to me cry to the job creators who want to pay you $12 hr.

And the spot wasn't taken by a dumber nonwhite. It was a smarter indian or chinese person who took the job. You weren't qualified. And if you are talking about blue collar, a better working Mexican took your job because you suck and want more money.

You know that raid where Ice rounded up 300 illegals? Only 30 white/black/hispanic Americans showed up the next week to be interviewed. Where are the 270 other whites? I'll tell you where. They won't work for $12 hr. That's what Koch foods pays. Oh and by the way, $12 is a lot of money in Mississippi.

So we need to go to 3rd world shitholes and find cheap labor because you blue collar whites want too much. Don't complain to me cry to the job creators who want to pay you $12 hr.
Exactly why the things in Christchurch,El Paso,Pittsburgh,and Poway will only be the beginning. Enjoy it because I sure am. I have waited and waited to see full blown war start and it is.

As a fellow Caucasian, you don't have my sympathies. If you can't make it out there, it's your fault and yours alone. Blaming anyone else for your inadequacies is the act of a coward.

You think there is an effort to eliminate white folk. You're crazy.

Well the GOP is making an effort to eliminate the middle class. That's probably what he is feeling. He thinks it's targeted at "whites" but it's really an attack on middle class people, who just so happen to be white.

Blacks make the same mistake he made. They think policies that are bad for the poor are racist. They aren't racist. They hurt all poor people.

As a fellow Caucasian, you don't have my sympathies. If you can't make it out there, it's your fault and yours alone. Blaming anyone else for your inadequacies is the act of a coward.

Yea but remember since around 2000 American manufacturing corporations have been moving their operations overseas. So all those good paying blue collar middle class jobs are gone. Today there's Walmart. So you are correct that it's those blue collar workers fault that they didn't go to college or they weren't born with a natural talent that is valuable on the job market. But we used to care about these people. It was all those good paying (union) manufacturing jobs that created the huge middle class America enjoyed from 1950-2000. Those jobs really left in 2008 at like 750,000 jobs a month fled the country. So you blame the people who worked those jobs for the fact they now make Walmart wages? That seems a bit unfair. If our society only offers shitty paying blue collar jobs, what do you expect? Is it the workers fault? Is it Mexican workers fault that they only make $5 a day? I suppose ultimately it is but don't you agree Mexico's economy is not good for workers? Well American's economy isn't as good as it once was. Who's fault is that? The corporations who moved to Mexico for the cheap labor and the corporations who moved their HQ's to Ireland for the low taxes. We should have never let them go but since they own our politicians...

Exactly why the things in Christchurch,El Paso,Pittsburgh,and Poway will only be the beginning. Enjoy it because I sure am. I have waited and waited to see full blown war start and it is.
Then start going after the culprits. Illegal employers. What did those people who got shot do?

And don't blame the illegal immigrants. It's your employer who is luring them over with better paying jobs. Why? Because they don't want to pay you. These are rich white male Republicans who are fucking with you. They don't care if you shoot up El Paso because they live in gated communities with security.

boog.JPG

Forum List

Back