What exactly did people think was going to happen?

When the systematic attempt at eliminating white people in America and around the world was finally figured out by white people who can't find work because of all the "legal invaders" the government has allowed in,can't go to college because their spots were taken by a dumber nonwhite to fill a affirmative action spot...etc etc? Did you think we would just go quietly into the night and watch as we were eliminated? Baffling..

I would expect ANY people to fight back via ANY means necessary if this was happening to them....why act so shocked? The government created this problem and this is our answer.
conspiracy-theories-becausesane-logical-explanations-arent-as-much-fun-asignorant-6907108.png

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
When the systematic attempt at eliminating white people in America and around the world was finally figured out by white people who can't find work because of all the "legal invaders" the government has allowed in,can't go to college because their spots were taken by a dumber nonwhite to fill a affirmative action spot...etc etc? Did you think we would just go quietly into the night and watch as we were eliminated? Baffling..

I would expect ANY people to fight back via ANY means necessary if this was happening to them....why act so shocked? The government created this problem and this is our answer.

I see where you're coming from. That said, your post carries the spirit of a certain demographic "owning" the El Paso shooting. I disagree, with prejudice. No matter the immutable traits or politics of this mass murderer, he alone—the trigger puller—is responsible for the act, not everyone who looks or thinks or believes as he does. However, a small suspicion speaks within me suggesting both of the weekend mass shooters were either Manchurian Candidates or otherwise extorted to action for political reasons. It's all just too timely and coincidental.

End of the day, unless the American left ceases the absolutely insane anti-white/anti-American/anti-truth rhetoric, either the majority of people will demand our government take direct action against them, or splinter groups will indeed start to fight back. Problem as I see it is, the radical left is more likely to start mass violent attacks against the right before the right gets around to preventing that or fighting back.
Its possible all these attacks or at least a good majority of them are/were false flag attacks by the government intent on clamping down on Americans gun and free speech rights in general but I think that's going to backfire big time. They are creating a boogeyman that CAN defeat the system because the system ain't exactly on strong ground right now....

The way I see it, things are damn good for me and mine at present, and that's coming at the end of decades of hard work, sacrifice and living through tough times. So it figures, on the verge of meteoric success, the damn "zombie apocalypse" would be close to kicking off. Thus, if it comes down to it, I am willing to fight tooth and nail and kitchen sink to protect what my beloved America has enabled me to achieve. Barring that, I sure as hell hope we can hold it together as nation, a people and a civilization. Things are just getting really good.

So no real responses yet...about what I figured I would get. Well THIS in El Paso,Pittsburgh,New Zealand,Charleston is what you get. Enjoy it because I sure in the hell will!

So no real responses yet...about what I figured I would get. Well THIS in El Paso,Pittsburgh,New Zealand,Charleston is what you get. Enjoy it because I sure in the hell will!
we know you enjoy innocent americans being sprayed down while you sit on your computer chair waiting for your balls to drop, toto :itsok:

we know you enjoy innocent americans being sprayed down while you sit on your computer chair waiting for your balls to drop, toto :itsok:
LMAO Americans. The only "American" I saw was a white whore who was also a race mixer so she paid the toll...the rest were mexishits.

Balkanization has created chaos all over the Globe.

LMAO Americans. The only "American" I saw was a white whore who was also a race mixer so she paid the toll...the rest were mexishits.
i know, toto. get it all out of ya...:itsok:

so have closely contested soccer games...or sorry football...or sorry futbol

as well as too much liquor

jealous boyfriends

etc etc

:eek::eek:

I see where you're coming from. That said, your post carries the spirit of a certain demographic "owning" the El Paso shooting. I disagree, with prejudice. No matter the immutable traits or politics of this mass murderer, he alone—the trigger puller—is responsible for the act, not everyone who looks or thinks or believes as he does. However, a small suspicion speaks within me suggesting both of the weekend mass shooters were either Manchurian Candidates or otherwise extorted to action for political reasons. It's all just too timely and coincidental.

End of the day, unless the American left ceases the absolutely insane anti-white/anti-American/anti-truth rhetoric, either the majority of people will demand our government take direct action against them, or splinter groups will indeed start to fight back. Problem as I see it is, the radical left is more likely to start mass violent attacks against the right before the right gets around to preventing that or fighting back.
Its possible all these attacks or at least a good majority of them are/were false flag attacks by the government intent on clamping down on Americans gun and free speech rights in general but I think that's going to backfire big time. They are creating a boogeyman that CAN defeat the system because the system ain't exactly on strong ground right now....

The way I see it, things are damn good for me and mine at present, and that's coming at the end of decades of hard work, sacrifice and living through tough times. So it figures, on the verge of meteoric success, the damn "zombie apocalypse" would be close to kicking off. Thus, if it comes down to it, I am willing to fight tooth and nail and kitchen sink to protect what my beloved America has enabled me to achieve. Barring that, I sure as hell hope we can hold it together as nation, a people and a civilization. Things are just getting really good.

Typical Individualist drivels.
Such prehistoric primitives who only care about.
"Muh Moneyz"

Nothing about creating a better collective society & preserving our culture for present & future generations.

jealous boyfriends

etc etc

So, Balkanization is cool, because other things also cause chaos.

jealous boyfriends

etc etc

No, that was the employment of sarcasm - a tactic to elude the gullible and provoke a gullible response - and a tongue in cheek shout-out to those who recognize it as much and don't take it or themselves too seriously

jealous boyfriends

etc etc

No, that was the employment of sarcasm - a tactic to elude the gullible and provoke a gullible response - and a tongue in cheek shout-out to those who recognize it as much and don't take it or themselves too seriously

So, it's a joke to you when Balkanization leads to death & despair?

jealous boyfriends

etc etc

No, it's a joke to me when a human on the internet takes himself too seriously.

jealous boyfriends

etc etc

Balkanization causes Racism.

Yet, Liberals think Balkanization solves Racism.

jealous boyfriends

etc etc

I think that you're obsessed with these things. Lighten the fuck up, you're not going to be the next ghandi and you'll be knocking on death's door before you know it. Take better care of yourself...as it is, you're stressing over the political differences of billions of humans, you're smoking ciggs, you're o.c.d.-ing to argue and grind axes...

Do yourself a favor, relax. Have sex. Read a book. Take a walk in the woods.

Chatting about Balkanization on a messageboard certainly isn't rational.

I think that you're obsessed with these things. Lighten the fuck up, you're not going to be the next ghandi and you'll be knocking on death's door before you know it. Take better care of yourself...as it is, you're stressing over the political differences of billions of humans, you're smoking ciggs, you're o.c.d.-ing to argue and grind axes...

It is a Political Forum.
Not a Clown Forum.

It is a Political Forum.
Not a Clown Forum.
Assuming you know how to read?

Lol! Seems like a clown forum to me!

Let me guess. Libertarian, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Let me guess. Libertarian, right?
N'aw, I'm radically opposed to any earthly political systems/ideals I've observed today, and throughout the course of history...but not so radical that I will not assimilate as best I can and have a good life for myself and those I care about. Life is short so - I'll be doing my best.

You're very wrong. It's Cultural rot and moral decay distributed equally among all the races and leftist indoctrination. It's not white people fighting back, it's apathetic products of a leftist-run education system. They have no regard for human life and it's all about them. "There is no God, it's subjective morality. You set your own standards", (this is me now) "Fuck all higher standards n shit, let's just go with how we feel, derp!"
And just see how it's going. :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back