I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

I’ve seen it. That’s how I know you’re lying.

Have a college freshmen tell you how you are required to cite sources when making claims.
Are you a Leftard because you’re ignorant, or are you ignorant because you’re a Leftard?

Moron.

Are you a Leftard because you’re ignorant, or are you ignorant because you’re a Leftard?

Moron.

And nowhere does it say that police ACTUALLY let him in. He said he BELIEVED they did. Very different things especially for delusional Trumpers.

He said he saw two police standing by a door. It doesn’t say they opened the door for anyone. We saw numerous instances of isolated officers who didn’t fight back because it would have futile. We did not see any instances of police opening doors to let rioters in. In every instance, the doors were opened from the inside by rioters who had gained entrance by other means including breaking out windows.

Stormy signed a document saying it did not happen. Can't believe one thing she says.

because she felt threatened & was worried about her daughter.

Stormy Daniels Said 2018 Letter Denying She Had Sex With Trump Is a ‘Lie’​

By D'Angelo Gore
Posted on March 24, 2023

But a January 2018 letter in which Daniels denied that they had intercourse is being misleadingly cited by some conservatives on social media as proof that there is no case against Trump.

Daniels has said that, although the letter was not true, she signed it under pressure from her representatives, who warned that her life could become “hell in many different ways” if she did not sign it.

“BREAKING: Signed official statement of Stormy Daniels admits affair never happened and that she was not paid ‘hush money,'” says a March 23 Instagram post from conservative commentator Jack Posobiec, who has more than 400,000 followers on the platform. Other social media users have made similar posts.

The 2018 letter included with some of the posts, reads:

To Whom It May Concern:
Over the past few weeks I have been asked countless times to comment on reports of an alleged sexual relationship I had with Donald Trump many, many, many years ago.
The fact of the matter is that each party to this alleged affair denied its existence in 2006, 20011, 2016, 2017 and now again in 2018. I am not denying this affair because I was paid “hush money” as has been reported in overseas owned tabloids. I am denying this affair because it never happened.
I will have no further comment on this matter. Please feel free to check me out on Instagram at @thestormydaniels.
Thank you,
Stormy Daniels
When asked about the letter in a January 2018 interview on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” Daniels denied knowing where the letter, which appeared to have a signature different from her own, originated. But she later admitted in a March 2018 “60 Minutes” interview with Anderson Cooper that, under pressure, she did sign the letter denying the affair.

Here is the exchange with Cooper, where she called the letter a “lie.”

Cooper: So you signed and released a statement that said, “I am not denying this affair because I was paid in ‘hush money.’ I’m denying it because it never happened.” That’s a lie?
Daniels: Yes.
Cooper: If it was untruthful, why did you sign it?
Daniels: Because they made it sound like I had no choice.
Cooper: No one was putting a gun to your head.
Daniels: Not physical violence, no.
Cooper: You thought that there would be some sort of legal repercussion if you didn’t sign it?
Daniels: Correct. As a matter of fact, the exact sentence used was, “They can make your life hell in many different ways.”
Cooper: They being…
Daniels: I’m not exactly sure who they were. I believe it to be Michael Cohen.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/03/s...tter-denying-she-had-sex-with-trump-is-a-lie/

<psssst>

when yer chosen one has been documented in having lied over 30,000 times ... you shouldn't be pointing fingers at anyone else.

By D'Angelo Gore
Posted on March 24, 2023

But a January 2018 letter in which Daniels denied that they had intercourse is being misleadingly cited by some conservatives on social media as proof that there is no case against Trump.

Daniels has said that, although the letter was not true, she signed it under pressure from her representatives, who warned that her life could become “hell in many different ways” if she did not sign it.

“BREAKING: Signed official statement of Stormy Daniels admits affair never happened and that she was not paid ‘hush money,'” says a March 23 Instagram post from conservative commentator Jack Posobiec, who has more than 400,000 followers on the platform. Other social media users have made similar posts.

When asked about the letter in a January 2018 interview on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” Daniels denied knowing where the letter, which appeared to have a signature different from her own, originated. But she later admitted in a March 2018 “60 Minutes” interview with Anderson Cooper that, under pressure, she did sign the letter denying the affair.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/03/s...tter-denying-she-had-sex-with-trump-is-a-lie/

<psssst>

when yer chosen one has been documented in having lied over 30,000 times ... you shouldn't be pointing fingers at anyone else.
She did? Then what can you trust her on? I would say nothing. She is making Cohen look good.

Don't recall dems calling him a xenophobe.

What I do know is travel out of China was NOT banned nor Stopped.
Depending on 'who you were' people were still allowed to Travel back to the USA.
So there was NO BAN.
About that...

Claim:
Democratic 2020 presidential nominee Joe Biden called U.S. President Donald Trump "xenophobic."
Rating:
Correct Attribution
Correct Attribution
About this rating
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rating/correct-attribution
###

Published February 1, 2020
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'
By Joe McDonald, Sam McNeil | Associated Press
[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]

###

Democrat Response to Coronavirus: End Trump’s Travel Bans on China, Iran

JOHN BINDER 11 Mar 2020 2:58

House and Senate Democrats are responding to the coronavirus outbreak in the United States by supporting measures to effectively strip President Trump of his authority to impose travel bans to protect American citizens.

While Trump has implemented travel bans on China and Iran — two of the most coronavirus-affected nations in the world — House Democrats are looking to roll back the president’s authority to enact travel bans from regions of the world.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/11/democrat-response-to-coronavirus-end-trumps-travel-bans-on-china-iran

###

Nolte: A Mere 8 Days Ago Joe Biden Was Still Attacking Trump’s Travel Bans
JOHN NOLTE 20 Mar 2020

A mere eight days ago, Joe Biden was still vocally opposing President Donald Trump’s travel bans from Europe, and even China, as racist. In other words, if Biden was the president, we can’t begin to imagine how much worse things would look in American today thanks to President Biden’s refusal to keep people out from the very same places where the Chinese coronavirus rages.

https://www.breitbart.com/.../nolte-mere-8-days-ago-joe.../

###

That is simply NOT true.

I have asked for Video of a CP officer opening an exterior door for entrance into the interior of the Capitol while waving in protesters.

The right wing claim is often mentioned that, "Capitol Police opened the doors and just waved in the protesters."

I've yet to have a trump supporter or J6 supporter that has provided a video of such.
Usual response is the typical....."Find it yourself, or It's already been posted (which is a lie).

The 'Best' video support of this claim is video of protesters, already inside the Capitol, opening exterior doors from the inside to let in more protesters, and there happens to be a Capitol Police Officer near the area, but certainly NOT OPENING the doors for more protesters to be "Waved In."

Prove me WRONG by actually posting video of a Capitol Police Officer opening an exterior door for entrance into the Capitol, and "Waving in the Protesters."
If you insist.

Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit Stuff like this?

Trump said 'blame on both sides' in Charlottesville, now the anniversary puts him on the spot This?

Judge orders Trump to pay $2 million for misusing his charitable foundation This?

Manafort found guilty for fraud. Bannon the same. Roger Stone witness tampering..All pardoned.

The Mueller report. First impeachment, about conditioning military aid in exchange for going after Biden. Second impeachment for Jan 6th.

Yea, I remember.

This is so sad.

One of your sources showed police holding the door open for people that were leaving. Not entering.

And the NY Post is definitely not MSM.
your-desperation-is.jpg

By D'Angelo Gore
Posted on March 24, 2023

<psssst>

She was under pressure by her representatives?

A signature that appeared not to be her’s but what her’s?

You dembots got some crazies

Judge finds Michael Cohen's return to prison 'retaliatory,' orders his release

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the release of Michael Cohen to home confinement, agreeing with his lawyers that he was wrongly sent back to prison after making public statements critical of President Donald Trump.

Cohen should be released by 2 p.m. Friday, the judge said.

Cohen's lawyers said during a telephone hearing that prison officials violated his constitutional right of free expression on July 9 by ending his home confinement and returning him to the federal penitentiary in Otisville, New York, after the longtime Trump fixer and confidant said a book about his experiences working closely with the president would be published in the fall.

In a statement, Cohen's lawyer Danya Perry called the order "a victory for the First Amendment," adding, "We appreciate the Judge’s ruling confirming that the government cannot block Mr. Cohen from publishing a book critical of the president as a condition of his release to home confinement."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...return-prison-retaliatory-orders-his-n1234712

Because Trump did so many despicable things most people don't remember the time he violated Cohen's 1st A right and then had him returned to prison in retaliation for Cohen writing a book about his experiences working for The Don.

Judge finds Michael Cohen's return to prison 'retaliatory,' orders his release

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the release of Michael Cohen to home confinement, agreeing with his lawyers that he was wrongly sent back to prison after making public statements critical of President Donald Trump.

Cohen should be released by 2 p.m. Friday, the judge said.

Cohen's lawyers said during a telephone hearing that prison officials violated his constitutional right of free expression on July 9 by ending his home confinement and returning him to the federal penitentiary in Otisville, New York, after the longtime Trump fixer and confidant said a book about his experiences working closely with the president would be published in the fall.

In a statement, Cohen's lawyer Danya Perry called the order "a victory for the First Amendment," adding, "We appreciate the Judge’s ruling confirming that the government cannot block Mr. Cohen from publishing a book critical of the president as a condition of his release to home confinement."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...return-prison-retaliatory-orders-his-n1234712

Because Trump did so many despicable things most people don't remember the time he violated Cohen's 1st A right and then had him returned to prison in retaliation for Cohen writing a book about his experiences working for The Don.
What "despicable things", Stalinberg?
What's the "felony", Stalinberg?
WHAT'S THE FUCKING CRIME, STALINBERG???????
🙄

Desperation is claiming a video showing police letting people out of the building is actually the opposite.

Like, how lazy do you have to be to not read your own sources?
My post said nothing. It is a video of police letting several people out and then holding the door while demonstrators enter.

My post said nothing. It is a video of police letting several people out and then holding the door while demonstrators enter.
Your post claimed I was desperate because I called out a different poster as a complete mischaracterization of the Post article.

Forum List

Back