What ever happened to this Dim party?

Slick Willie sat on a dot.com bubble and Enron was selling stock on T.V. It's no secret that he pardoned the most notorious corporate crook while he was on the FBI 10 most wanted list. The whole scam collapsed about the time Clinton left office.

Under Obama's cult-of-personality the Democratic party turned into a perpetually rioting hate-sewer of anti-American, anti-white, anti-free-speech violence, death threats and delirious meltdowns with a diet of muslim semen.....a hate-sewer on which this white male wishes cancer. I'm an ex-Dem. who wouldn't vote for that abomination again if I lived long enough to see the sun's "red giant" stage.

Honestly, how long did liberals arrogantly think they could spew their non-stop, dehumanizing hatred and scapegoating of American white males before that hatred becomes RECIPROCATED? To be honest, I hate guilty white liberals even worse than the black and muslim crybabies they fellate. They're an exercise in EVERY loathsome quality known to man and even discovered a few new ones.

Forum List

Back