What DVD would you buy first, "The Jeffersons" or "Married With Children"?

Jefferson's
I never did like Married with Children, I never thought it was a very good show.

Since you feel that way you fall into one of the categories below

1. Gay man
2. Ugly women
3. Mentally slow

Umm... you're in no position to be talkin' trash prancing around in that Cowgirls logo. Just sayin'.

America's Team mutherfucker, suck it

'Member this game? I sure do.

...%2Band%2Bden%2Bhe.jpg

I guess it's to be expected of a Dullass fan --- angsting for weeks on a message board about which DVD to part with his money --- of material that's already on YouTube a click away for free... :rolleyes:

Jefferson's
I never did like Married with Children, I never thought it was a very good show.

1. Gay man
2. Ugly women
3. Mentally slow

Umm... you're in no position to be talkin' trash prancing around in that Cowgirls logo. Just sayin'.

...%2Band%2Bden%2Bhe.jpg

I guess it's to be expected of a Dullass fan --- angsting for weeks on a message board about which DVD to part with his money --- of material that's already on YouTube a click away for free... :rolleyes:

Yeah it was 20 years ago

Jefferson's

1. Gay man
2. Ugly women
3. Mentally slow

...%2Band%2Bden%2Bhe.jpg

Yeah it was 20 years ago

20 huh?
When Romo was 15 years old?

1. Gay man
2. Ugly women
3. Mentally slow

...%2Band%2Bden%2Bhe.jpg

Yeah it was 20 years ago

20 huh?
When Romo was 15 years old?

In terms of football years, it was 20 years ago

Forum List

Back