What DVD would you buy first, "The Jeffersons" or "Married With Children"?

Two of the greatest sitcoms in TV History and wondering what would you want to watch first. You really can't go wrong with either show because of the two characters below

George Jefferson

Al Bundy
Who would you rather look at?

Weezy?

Kelly Bundy?

Two of the greatest sitcoms in TV History and wondering what would you want to watch first. You really can't go wrong with either show because of the two characters below

George Jefferson

Al Bundy
Who would you rather look at?

Weezy?

Kelly Bundy?

I think George Jefferson is more appealing than kelly bundy

it's not available on youtube idiot

That is a defect episode listen to the audio

There's plenty more to choose from on youtube. You might also try primewire.

I prefer UNCUT eps on DVD

Okie doke.

--- and the DVDs have to be encased in powder-blue clamshell cases with a brown label, delivered by a mailman named Harold on a Wednesday. In the rain.

This is the same guy who melts into a puddle because he walked into a restaurant for breakfast and they didn't have English muffins, so consider the source.

I'm not even making that up. :disbelief:

That is a defect episode listen to the audio

There's plenty more to choose from on youtube. You might also try primewire.

I prefer UNCUT eps on DVD

Okie doke.

--- and the DVDs have to be encased in powder-blue clamshell cases with a brown label, delivered by a mailman named Harold on a Wednesday. In the rain.

This is the same guy who melts into a puddle because he walked into a restaurant for breakfast and they didn't have English muffins, so consider the source.

I'm not even making that up. :disbelief:

Stop posting

Married With Children. I just watched Sons of Anarchy with Katey Segal and I was remembering how good MWC was. She was the opposite of Peg Bundy in SOA. One of the best sitcoms ever.

George Jefferson

Al Bundy

Is this some sort of racist test?
Black rich people vs. white trash?

George Jefferson

Al Bundy

Is this some sort of racist test?
Black rich people vs. white trash?

No idiot

Jefferson's
I never did like Married with Children, I never thought it was a very good show.

Since you feel that way you fall into one of the categories below

1. Gay man
2. Ugly women
3. Mentally slow

Jefferson's
I never did like Married with Children, I never thought it was a very good show.

Since you feel that way you fall into one of the categories below

1. Gay man
2. Ugly women
3. Mentally slow

Umm... you're in no position to be talkin' trash prancing around in that Cowgirls logo. Just sayin'.

America's Team mutherfucker, suck it

Forum List

Back