What Drives Donald Trump? Fear of Losing Status

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
That is why when people mock him and laughs at him it drives him insane, thus middle of the night tweeting

The intense ambitions and undisciplined behaviors of Mr. Trump have confounded even those close to him, especially as his presidential campaign comes to a tumultuous end, and he confronts the possibility of the most stinging defeat of his life. But in the more than five hours of conversations — the last extensive biographical interviews Mr. Trump granted before running for president — a powerful driving force emerges: his deep-seated fear of public embarrassment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/politics/donald-trump-interviews.html

That is why when people mock him and laughs at him it drives him insane, thus middle of the night tweeting

The intense ambitions and undisciplined behaviors of Mr. Trump have confounded even those close to him, especially as his presidential campaign comes to a tumultuous end, and he confronts the possibility of the most stinging defeat of his life. But in the more than five hours of conversations — the last extensive biographical interviews Mr. Trump granted before running for president — a powerful driving force emerges: his deep-seated fear of public embarrassment.

I've heard from wags on tv that Trump's final decision to run this time, after toying with the idea for at least two decades and his belief that our leaders are "weak," was the pillorying Obama gave him with his roasts at two WH press dinners. Obama really didn't like the Birther bs, and his roasts are on youtube. Trump did not like being laughed at.

I'm not a Hillary fan, but imo Obama should not have had to deal with the bs, and I really hope the gop has to deal with a massive defeat after for 8 years not a single one of the spineless white shits having the balls to stand up.

There is one word Donald Trump is dreading.

"LOSER!"

It the absolute most feared word in his psyche.

And to be beaten by a woman? OH...MY...GOD!!!

• Banned

I've heard from wags on tv that Trump's final decision to run this time, after toying with the idea for at least two decades and his belief that our leaders are "weak," was the pillorying Obama gave him with his roasts at two WH press dinners. Obama really didn't like the Birther bs, and his roasts are on youtube. Trump did not like being laughed at.

I'm not a Hillary fan, but imo Obama should not have had to deal with the bs, and I really hope the gop has to deal with a massive defeat after for 8 years not a single one of the spineless white shits having the balls to stand up.

Back in 2011

Last edited:

I agree that this is when he decided to run.

"What Drives Donald Trump? Fear of Losing Status"

Good, Lord, I should hope not! Truly, were any arbitrary dereliction of genetics like Trump to run for President and expose themselves to the attendant scrutiny, their status would be not boosted but instead defiled to the point that, as over the course of the campaign, they came to be seen for the woefully blabbering maniacal all-befouling grievously loathsome reprobate they are, thus leaving their reputation comparable in value to a cesspool of putrid effluvium.

Forum List

Back