I Gotta Hand It To The Donald....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Through the entire ordeal of his quest for the WH, he's never backed down....from anybody. Of particular note is the resistance he's gotten from RINOs and Fox talking heads. Megyn Kelly hates him, Bill O'Reilly plays a tough-guy with him and lately is miffed because Trump is hanging out with Hannity. The National Review crowd can't stand him, nor can the former Bush fans. Paul Ryan and his spineless ilk side with the enemy and harass him hoping to run in 2020 after finally killing off us Tea Party voters. He didn't hire the regular hacks Rove or Rollins and never "stayed on message" which would have doomed him and he knew it. He continues giving interviews to fags like Cuomo and Chuck Todd, letting their idiot assertions bounce off him like bullets off Superman. His events are never the same which is why he draws tens of thousands. He'll start on something and free-associate into something else which is how we all talk and think, truth be told. He uses old-timey phrases like "big league" and threatens to sue the witches who claim he "groped" them...watch them stop coming out of the woodwork now that they realize Trump will take their condo and Prius in a libel suit. His fame goes WAY back...to sitting beside Ali at the Garden, shaking hands with Reagan, the Yankee championship teams, Tiger Woods....anybody who's anybody, Trump knows them. He's got it made and misses the old America when we were rich and arrogant....like him. And guess what....he's going to be President by doing things his way....wait and see. :thup:

donald-trump.jpg

I respect your right to worship whomever you like, craven image and all.

Typically illiterate people never back down from their position. They just remain willfully ignorant as Drumpf has shown everyone.

Too stupidly haughty to learn from experience and too entitled to have to.

Typically illiterate people never back down from their position. They just remain willfully ignorant as Drumpf has shown everyone.
like the democrats that keep seeing proof of how corrupt their evil bitch is, yet fail to admit she is an evil lying bitch.
I have noticed however that since the video came out showing that the democrats started the fights at the trump rallies, we have not had to listen to any of the demodrones bring up how violent Trump is.
Guess that's a can of worms they would prefer not have to answer for at this time.

Through the entire ordeal of his quest for the WH, he's never backed down....from anybody. Of particular note is the resistance he's gotten from RINOs and Fox talking heads. Megyn Kelly hates him, Bill O'Reilly plays a tough-guy with him and lately is miffed because Trump is hanging out with Hannity. The National Review crowd can't stand him, nor can the former Bush fans. Paul Ryan and his spineless ilk side with the enemy and harass him hoping to run in 2020 after finally killing off us Tea Party voters. He didn't hire the regular hacks Rove or Rollins and never "stayed on message" which would have doomed him and he knew it. He continues giving interviews to fags like Cuomo and Chuck Todd, letting their idiot assertions bounce off him like bullets off Superman. His events are never the same which is why he draws tens of thousands. He'll start on something and free-associate into something else which is how we all talk and think, truth be told. He uses old-timey phrases like "big league" and threatens to sue the witches who claim he "groped" them...watch them stop coming out of the woodwork now that they realize Trump will take their condo and Prius in a libel suit. His fame goes WAY back...to sitting beside Ali at the Garden, shaking hands with Reagan, the Yankee championship teams, Tiger Woods....anybody who's anybody, Trump knows them. He's got it made and misses the old America when we were rich and arrogant....like him. And guess what....he's going to be President by doing things his way....wait and see. :thup:

donald-trump.jpg
Or, like Tom Horn, could be hanged for shooting a kid!

like the democrats that keep seeing proof of how corrupt their evil bitch is, yet fail to admit she is an evil lying bitch.
I have noticed however that since the video came out showing that the democrats started the fights at the trump rallies, we have not had to listen to any of the demodrones bring up how violent Trump is.
Guess that's a can of worms they would prefer not have to answer for at this time.
Thats true. If Dems dont see how corrupt Hillary is they are willfully ignorant as well. Since I am not a Dem I cant help you out on that one. However, this is about the silly orange boy and not Hilary.

• Banned
Or, like Tom Horn, could be hanged for shooting a kid!

If I'd made that shot with a 45.60, with an arc like a rainbow, it would have been the best shot I ever made and the dirtiest deed I ever done. :wink_2:

Last edited:
Thats true. If Dems dont see how corrupt Hillary is they are willfully ignorant as well. Since I am not a Dem I cant help you out on that one. However, this is about the silly orange boy and not Hilary.
Interesting thing about a forum like this, When I post to a thread, its about whoever I post about. In this case it was the idiots that actually think that the whore Hillary is a good idea.
Another funny thing about a forum like this is that, If you think my post does not fit in, or it offends you, you do have the option of not reading it or responding to it.
So glad I was able to educate you just a bit on this.

Interesting thing about a forum like this, When I post to a thread, its about whoever I post about. In this case it was the idiots that actually think that the whore Hillary is a good idea.
Another funny thing about a forum like this is that, If you think my post does not fit in, or it offends you, you do have the option of not reading it or responding to it.
No one cares what your post is about if its not on topic. Since you responded to my post I only felt it was right I responded to yours. That ends now if you cant be on topic.

No one cares what your post is about if its not on topic. Since you responded to my post I only felt it was right I responded to yours. That ends now if you cant be on topic.
Im sorry but you mentioned democrats in the first half of your statement "Typically illiterate people never back down from their position" then you mentioned Donald in the second part.
How was I to know you did not want your reference to democrats commented on.
You really should be more clear in the future.

Maybe you should remind Fenton Lum about staying on topic....he came within a fraction of an inch of a good old fashioned banning a hour or two back.

I should think that anybody who is sick and tired of big money lobbyists running things in D.C. would vote for Trump.

I'll admit Trump is a genius .... gaining support from so many idiots, and keeping them eating at your shitpile for over a year requires a great deal of talent.

I'll admit Trump is a genius .... gaining support from so many idiots, and keeping them eating at your shitpile for over a year requires a great deal of talent.

Tell us what you think about voters continually voting for both parties and nothing gets solved or done.
Look at how many people who are unhappy with D. C.

Tell us what you think about voters continually voting for both parties and nothing gets solved or done.

just pretend Trump wouldn't have to deal with a do nothing congress, and got everything he promised done ... but who knows what he promised, he's walked back everything he said he would do to get the nomination ..

SUCKERS

just pretend Trump wouldn't have to deal with a do nothing congress, and got everything he promised done ... but who knows what he promised, he's walked back everything he said he would do to get the nomination ..

SUCKERS

Says the other side who are voting for a proven liar.

At least he can use his executive power and control over the Departments to get them running more efficiently.
He will and has worked many times with congress on both sides as a businessman. But we'll overlook that fact. Eh?

SUCKERS

At least he can use his executive power and control over the Departments to get them running more efficiently.
He will and has worked many times with congress on both sides as a businessman. But we'll overlook that fact. Eh?

he'll never see the wh ... name one time he worked with congress and got something passed... hr# -sr# date, and name works for me.

GO !

SUCKERS

he'll never see the wh ... name one time he worked with congress and got something passed... hr# -sr# date, and name works for me.

GO !

How do you think- with all the rules and regulations, he got all the land and permits to build?
All big businessmen have to work with who ever is in congress.

Forum List

Back