For the folks who believe that Donald Trump can’t get elected in 2024 ….remember one thing

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
It wasn’t just that Mr. Trump won the 2016 presidential election. At one point he was over 100 to 1 odds to win the election. Now he is trailing DeSantis by a few points and ahead of Biden by a few points when it comes to the odds to become POTUS….

One might say response well what about January 6, what about The FBI investigation. Well remember back in 2016 Mr. Trump arguably was in a much weaker position he had many controversies against them. Now Mr. Trump is a former president , a man who rose to the greatest position.

Folks I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 and I never would have fathom Mr. Trump would win the 2016 election. But he did..I was telling everybody just like the anti-Trumper‘s are saying now… there is absolutely no way but you know sometimes in life there’s surprises.

The lesson for Democrats I would say is don’t laugh at Donald Trump, don’t mock and deride him don’t mark and ride his supporters. That will only reinvigorate the Trump supporters. If outlets like CNN, MSNBC, the view and the night time comedy talkshows start lambasting Trump it’s going to have the same effect It did in 2016…. it’s going to get more Americans to support Mr. Trump. And rightfully so our economy was better under Mr. Trump.

If our economy is not fixed if gas prices don’t get down to where they were under Trump then people should not be surprised to see Mr. Trump win in 2024. Donald Trump was over 100 to 1 odds to become president in 2016 now his odds are much much closer…. so he has a legitimate chance to become president again in 2024.

It wasn’t just that Mr. Trump won the 2016 presidential election. At one point he was over 100 to 1 odds to win the election. Now he is trailing DeSantis by a few points and ahead of Biden by a few points when it comes to the odds to become POTUS….

One might say response well what about January 6, what about The FBI investigation. Well remember back in 2016 Mr. Trump arguably was in a much weaker position he had many controversies against them. Now Mr. Trump is a former president , a man who rose to the greatest position.

Folks I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 and I never would have fathom Mr. Trump would win the 2016 election. But he did..I was telling everybody just like the anti-Trumper‘s are saying now… there is absolutely no way but you know sometimes in life there’s surprises.

The lesson for Democrats I would say is don’t laugh at Donald Trump, don’t mark and deride him don’t mark and ride his supporters. That will only reinvigorate the Trump supporters.

If our economy is not fixed if gas prices don’t get down to where they were under Trump then people should not be surprised to see Mr. Trump win in 2024. Donald Trump was over 100 to 1 odds to become president in 2016 now his odds are much much closer…. so he has a legitimate chance to become president again in 2024.
Anyone who has a D or R next to their name in November has a shot.

firts the elections have to corrected otherwise the America we knew is no more

she has it right.

1668655274816.png

The lesson for Democrats I would say is don’t laugh at Donald Trump, don’t mock and deride him don’t mark and ride his supporters. That will only reinvigorate the Trump supporters. If outlets like CNN, MSNBC, the view and the night time comedy talkshows start lambasting Trump it’s going to have the same effect It did in 2016…. it’s going to get more Americans to support Mr. Trump. And rightfully so our economy was better under Mr. Trump.

With a whole 2 years to go!
Continue shitting in your diapers.

Those assuming traitor joe will be the nominee may be in for a non surprise.

Perhaps that is why traitor joe does not care what americans think of him...

Donald trump is stuck with over 50% negatives.

He only has a shot against a total disaster dem candidate like hillary fainting on camera.

The dem candidate in 2024 may not be such a disaster...in which case trump is a forfeit...l

I remember that day the Chicago cubs won the world series, and trump won the presidency and Clemson won the championship

Trump is a former president , a man who rose to the greatest position.
And lost that position the consequence of his incompetence and being unfit for any public office, denied a second term by the voters.

But the point is nonetheless valid – Democrats shouldn’t make the mistake of underestimating Trump or his supporters, the blind zealotry of Trump supporters is indeed dangerous.

Note, however, that much of the mocking and ridicule of Trump will be coming from Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right who see a Trump nomination as a guaranteed second term for President Biden.

And lost that position the consequence of his incompetence and being unfit for any public office, denied a second term by the voters.

But the point is nonetheless valid – Democrats shouldn’t make the mistake of underestimating Trump or his supporters, the blind zealotry of Trump supporters is indeed dangerous.

Note, however, that much of the mocking and ridicule of Trump will be coming from Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right who see a Trump nomination as a guaranteed second term for President Biden.
and dont forget all the dead people voted for biden

I did give President Trump my vote in 2020. Due to what I saw as the Democrats going way too far left in a matter of a few years.

It will be interesting to see how the fellow conservatives like Tammy lahern, Candace Owens and such react to Donald Trump. Mo brooks Who was at the January 6 rally was apparently critical of Mr. Trump. My initial reading of the situation was people like Brooks and Owens would lose the support base they have if they keep criticizing Trump. And one could argue that these folks got popular at least in part because of Mr. Trump.

I will say this much though just look at 2016 Mr. Trump had his enemies in a lot of great ones. Maybe not use the word enemies but opponents like John McCain who would have ever thought that Mr. Trump would have prevail over McCain or even Jeb bush. Or others. So I would argue that problems Mr. Trump faces today might be far less than what he faced in the 2016 campaign.

The last thing I would say is wrt My name sake who I believe to be the greatest American ever in Franklin Roosevelt… remember he had critics people who hated him. We all know what Franklin Roosevelt was a four term president and the very man who ledus through World War II …the very man who led the greatest generation of Americans. The Americans of the 1940s who lived a Christian structured life that we need today. The point is that there are people who to this day severely dislike FDR you could even say the same thing about Ronald Reagan….. nevertheless those two presidents usually poll in the top three presidents of all time. So we’ll see what happens with Donald Trump in the future when it comes to his popularity, I don’t count him out.

Last edited:
In 2016 Trump won because of Jill Stein and the Green Party getting enough votes from Progressive Democrats that didn’t want to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Jill Stein is the real reason when Clinton lost in 2016 and Trump will not win in 2024, and why?

The reality is you have to deal with the influx of Generation Z voter that lean heavily Democrat that will cost Trump his bid and unless you can produce another Jill Stein Candidate to siphon off votes from the Democrats you will not see Trump winning.

The GOP need to worry more about the increase of Libertarian vote and the None of the Above vote because that is what cost the GOP one Senate Seat in Nevada and could be what cost them the Senate Seat in Georgia.

So let me be clear Trump base should understand you lack the numbers that you had in 2020 and people have tired of the WWE smash mouth style politics that Trump does and Trump need to be very careful with DeSantis because he isn’t Ted Cruz and DeSantis will tell him where he belongs if Trump keep on bringing DeSantis wife into the conversation.

So in the end Trump will lose unless the Green run another Jill Stein type candidate that Russia will back…

Actually, 538 gave him a 30% of winning, which he did beause we still use an absurd system to pick presidents.

Odds are meaningless.

Which shows we have a flawed system.

No what we SHOULD do is actually challenge him, which wasn't done in 2016. The problem with the news networks is that they fawned over Trump when he was running, figuring America would never be stupid enough to elect him. But he was good for ratings, so they put him on while he ranted about Mexican Rapists, and never challenged his bullshit.

He's not going to have that luxury in 2024. If he exits his Fox News Bubble he's going to be challenged. Heck, I wouldn't even count on Fox News giving him a pass, Murdoch is done with the fool.

If the economy goes into the crapper, there's a good chance a Republican can win, but it won't be Trump. Things have to get pretty bad to throw out an incumbent President, though.

Trump, despite the Plague, Riots, and Recession, still got 47% of the vote.

Jerry Ford, despite inflation, gas prices, a humiliating defeat in Vietnam, pardoning Nixon, Still got 48% of the vote.

Bush and Carter lost because third party candidates split their bases.

In 2016 Trump won because of Jill Stein and the Green Party getting enough votes from Progressive Democrats that didn’t want to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Jill Stein is the real reason when Clinton lost in 2016 and Trump will not win in 2024, and why?

The reality is you have to deal with the influx of Generation Z voter that lean heavily Democrat that will cost Trump his bid and unless you can produce another Jill Stein Candidate to siphon off votes from the Democrats you will not see Trump winning.

The GOP need to worry more about the increase of Libertarian vote and the None of the Above vote because that is what cost the GOP one Senate Seat in Nevada and could be what cost them the Senate Seat in Georgia.

So let me be clear Trump base should understand you lack the numbers that you had in 2020 and people have tired of the WWE smash mouth style politics that Trump does and Trump need to be very careful with DeSantis because he isn’t Ted Cruz and DeSantis will tell him where he belongs if Trump keep on bringing DeSantis wife into the conversation.

So in the end Trump will lose unless the Green run another Jill Stein type candidate that Russia will back…

And that's the thing. A lot of people voted for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson as a protest vote, figuring Hillary was going to win anyway, but might as well protest it.

Trump only got 46.1% of the vote in 2016. With the power of incumbency and a Billion dollar campaign, he only got 46.8% of the vote in 2020. (By contrast, Mitt Romney got 47.2% of the vote and John McCain got 45.7%.)

As for DeSantis, I don't think he's the "Great White Hope" that the GOP establishment thinks he is. He's a lackluster debater. He benefited more from voter suppression in Florida than winning people over. Could Fox News build him up? Sure. They might even get help from MSNBC and CNN until he secures the nomination from Trump.

Skye nailed it in the Tweet she posted.

Pubs can either:

1) Get mail in balloting and harvesting stopped
2) Do it themselves

#1 is unlikely

So the GOP must go for #2.

The GOP must spend these next 2 years spending millions of dollars getting a ballot harvesting ground game going.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," Biden said.

He was talking about ballot harvesting. He fucking told the GOP what the Dems were doing.

Wake up GOP.

The difference for me is that Trump went into the last election without political baggage. Now he's got loads. Before he gave the impression he was a businessman who could get things done other politicians couldn't do. He had 4 years and he didn't do that. He boasted that he did it, but clearly Trumpers have been falling in the midterms.

1962 was the last time a Democrat won that Pennsylvania Senate seat. He got the Wisconsin seat, but this was an two term incumbent who had won 6 years previously by 3.4%, he won by 1% this time around. He's going to lose Arizona, with Kelly getting a higher percentage than before, and the Republican down 2% and Georgia looks like he'll lose that too.

Palin will lose Alaska in the House, all leaning Democrat or toss up seats he lost. In Washington's 3rd district he lost a strong Republican seat. Nothing special happened positively for those who Trump endorsed.

January 6, 2021.

America at-large will not forgive his summoning and incitement of that traitorous insurrection.

Dump the
Orange Comb-Over Albatross while you still can... assuming that you can still find the requisite sense and courage.

Hell... even Ivanka and Jared want nothing to do with that clown in the political arena this next time around.

When your own Secretary of Defense calls you out as "unfit for office" and when your own daughter publicly bails on you, well...

It's time to put your sociopathic standard bearer out to pasture - put him in your rear-view mirror and rejoin the legitimate fight and move forward again.

Last edited:

I never thought Trump would have survived the primaries in 2016, but once it became Trump or Hillary, the Dems went nuts and Trump won against another terrible candidate. I have long said if you let Trump go and quit focusing your attention on him, he would eventually disappear but the Democrats are obsessed and he continues to unnerve them. Negative attention is better than no attention at all and Trump has proved that.

Forum List

Back