What does "Victory" look like to the LGBTQ movement?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I mean, if LGBTQ suddenly got a genie out of the bottle, what would they wish for?

It's hard to know, because they keep pushing for more and more, and there doesn't seem to be a limit to it, there's always something more that they want.

The question I have is, will MORE ever will be ENOUGH?

Will the LGBTQ movement ONE DAY say to themselves, WE NOW HAVE EVERYTHING WE WANT, THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO FIGHT FOR and then disband their movement as no longer necessary?

I think the answer is NO.

LGBTQ will NEVER STOP MAKING DEMANDS and will continue to push their agenda until the literal end of the universe, when Christ returns to judge the living and the dead.

I mean, if LGBTQ suddenly got a genie out of the bottle, what would they wish for?

It's hard to know, because they keep pushing for more and more, and there doesn't seem to be a limit to it, there's always something more that they want.

Will the LGBTQ movement ONE DAY say to themselves, WE NOW HAVE EVERYTHING WE WANT, THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO FIGHT FOR and then disband their movement as no longer necessary?

LGBTQ will NEVER STOP MAKING DEMANDS and will continue to push their agenda until the literal end of the universe, when Christ returns to judge the living and the dead.

Relax and Lube up ... it only hurts the first time.

The end game is a world where there is no male or female, all humans are androgynous, and sex is completely prohibited. This is a world very similar to George Orwell's vision in 1984.

Democrats have taken up the LGB...cause in their war against genetic women. Most men who weren't raised as democrats but take up the queer cause are most likely sissies since the federal government under sissies like Hussein said it was O.K. to come out of the political closet and hate genetic real tough women.

Go read Revelation. It gives you a picture of their end game.

Maybe the end game is a world where sex is completely meaningless like Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.

My goal is to destroy every heterosexual marriage. :eek:

What does "Victory" look like to the LGBTQ movement?

Probably something like this…

Meet 8-Year-Old Drag Queen Lactatia
8-year-old drag queen 'Lactatia' is a star in Montreal

lactaciax750.jpg

lactacia-5.jpg

The end game is a world where there is no male or female, all humans are androgynous, and sex is completely prohibited. This is a world very similar to George Orwell's vision in 1984.

Sounds nuts to me, but lets see what the Bible has to say about it.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Why are you so against what the Bible calls for?

New Topics

Forum List

Back