What does "Victory" look like to the LGBTQ movement?

Also, mdk, you're kind of a bitch, which is pretty stereotypical behavior for a gay man.

The end game is a world where there is no male or female, all humans are androgynous, and sex is completely prohibited. This is a world very similar to George Orwell's vision in 1984.

Sounds nuts to me, but lets see what the Bible has to say about it.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Why are you so against what the Bible calls for?
Apparently you don’t understand the concept of context

What context is needed? The OP is ranting against what God declares will be the situation in heaven. You don't think being heaven like is the ideal we should strive for?
Absolutely, postively, no, all attempts to build a "utopia" on Earth lead to absolute tyrannies like Stalinist Russia or Pol Pot's Cambodia or Mao's China.

The end game is a world where there is no male or female, all humans are androgynous, and sex is completely prohibited. This is a world very similar to George Orwell's vision in 1984.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

What context is needed? The OP is ranting against what God declares will be the situation in heaven. You don't think being heaven like is the ideal we should strive for?
The whole Bible is the context for any one part of the Bible, Bible is useless gibberish if not taken as a whole

Lying about my joke isn't an argument, it's just a lie. Also, quit whining.
It's not a lie. I revealed I was in financial trouble, and you took cheap shots at me about that. I revealed I was divorced, and you took cheap shots at me about that. You probably perceive yourself to be a good person, but you aren't.

You lied when you claimed I actually want to destroy all heterosexual marriage. Aww, you poor thing. Someone on the internet was mean to you. Have a good cry in that empty bed of yours.
You said it, not I.

I am sorry you don't know what a joke is.
The thing is, mdk, it is impossible to tell sarcasm on the internet because of the lack of a sarcastic tone of voice.

Also, your emoji looked to me like an attempt to tell the truth, but pull it back a little so that your fellow liberals would not be alarmed.

I tend to believe that all jokes have a basis in truth.

The fact is, the homosexual agenda WAS to destroy all marriage, but then I think it got sidetracked a bit by SOME in the movement who wanted to marry their partners.

The true goal of the left, which includes the homosexual movement, is to destroy marriage as an institution, and that has long been the case.

Another goal is weakening of parental rights, and eventually the elimination of parenthood altogether, with the state raising all children in nurseries.

And this was done in the Kibbutzes of Israel.
You-re-off-the-rails-and-the-crazy-train-left-you

What the gays want, what they want is something they can never have, which is society's approval of their proclivities, which would ease their conscience because they know, deep down, there's something erroneous in their behavior.

The whole Bible is the context for any one part of the Bible, Bible is useless gibberish if not taken as a whole

So you stone adulterers and people who work on the Sabbath?

Also, mdk, you're kind of a bitch, which is pretty stereotypical behavior for a gay man.

You're an asshole to me so I am an asshole. Deal with it. Or don't.
I don't know, I think there's a distinction between my general all inclusive disapproval of homosexuality, and your cheap, personal attacks on my finances and divorce.

What the gays want, what they want is something they can never have, which is society's approval of their proclivities, which would ease their conscience because they know, deep down, there's something erroneous in their behavior.

I've made it my entire life without your approval. What makes you think I need it now? It's neither required nor desired.

So you stone adulterers and people who work on the Sabbath?
Again, context you may not understand. LOL

Lying about my joke isn't an argument, it's just a lie. Also, quit whining.
It's not a lie. I revealed I was in financial trouble, and you took cheap shots at me about that. I revealed I was divorced, and you took cheap shots at me about that. You probably perceive yourself to be a good person, but you aren't.

You lied when you claimed I actually want to destroy all heterosexual marriage. Aww, you poor thing. Someone on the internet was mean to you. Have a good cry in that empty bed of yours.
You said it, not I.

I am sorry you don't know what a joke is.
The thing is, mdk, it is impossible to tell sarcasm on the internet because of the lack of a sarcastic tone of voice.

Also, your emoji looked to me like an attempt to tell the truth, but pull it back a little so that your fellow liberals would not be alarmed.

I tend to believe that all jokes have a basis in truth.

The fact is, the homosexual agenda WAS to destroy all marriage, but then I think it got sidetracked a bit by SOME in the movement who wanted to marry their partners.

The true goal of the left, which includes the homosexual movement, is to destroy marriage as an institution, and that has long been the case.

Another goal is weakening of parental rights, and eventually the elimination of parenthood altogether, with the state raising all children in nurseries.

And this was done in the Kibbutzes of Israel.

Why would anyone want to destroy marriage?

I've made it my entire life without your approval. What makes you think I need it now? It's neither required nor desired.
If gays don't need approval from straights, why all the "Pride" events? Why all the TV shows and movies with gay characters front and center, all basked with approval from their straight friends and family? Why the demands to be allowed to adopt the children of straight people?

This is all motivated by a deep-seated inferiority complex, a need to be approved and accepted, to fill the emptiness inside.

You're an asshole to me so I am an asshole. Deal with it. Or don't.
I don't know, I think there's a distinction between my general all inclusive disapproval of homosexuality, and your cheap, personal attacks on my finances and divorce.

Well, of course there is a distinction. In the first instance, there is absolutely no reason and in the second instance, there is.

See how easy that was?

If gays don't need approval from straights, why all the "Pride" events? Why all the TV shows and movies with gay characters front and center, all basked with approval from their straight friends and family? Why the demands to be allowed to adopt the children of straight people?

This is all motivated by a deep-seated inferiority complex, a need to be approved and accepted, to fill the emptiness inside.

Funny, just about every show I watch shows heterosexuals doing heterosexual things? Why? You need constant approval? All the ads I watch during those shows is about straight people doing straight people things. Inferiority complex?

Why do you heterosexuals keep throwing away your children so that gay people have to adopt and raise them? Why are you so opposed to gays giving children good, loving homes? Afraid gays will do it better?

Forum List

Back