What does "Victory" look like to the LGBTQ movement?

What does "Victory" look like to the LGBTQ movement?

Probably something like this…

Meet 8-Year-Old Drag Queen Lactatia
8-year-old drag queen 'Lactatia' is a star in Montreal

lactaciax750.jpg

lactacia-5.jpg

Aww geez, man. That is just fuckin' sick. What the hell is wrong with those people? I mean besides being Canadians?

The end game is a world where there is no male or female, all humans are androgynous, and sex is completely prohibited. This is a world very similar to George Orwell's vision in 1984.

Sounds nuts to me, but lets see what the Bible has to say about it.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Why are you so against what the Bible calls for?
Because it is wrong to want in this world what is promised for the next world.

In this world, there are distinctions between people, we are all individuals very different from one another.

Those who seek to build a "paradise on Earth" always end up building hell instead.

The end game is a world where there is no male or female, all humans are androgynous, and sex is completely prohibited. This is a world very similar to George Orwell's vision in 1984.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

In this world, there are distinctions between people, we are all individuals very different from one another.

Those who seek to build a "paradise on Earth" always end up building hell instead.

The reverend Jim Jones comes to mind. He was a very liberal "preacher" from California, who used to rent his flock out to Democrat party candidate's rallies and such. In his own version of "paradise on earth", they all drank cyanide-laced Kool Aid and croaked.

Hence the phrase "drinking the Kool Aid", as used to describe liberals.

My goal is to destroy every heterosexual marriage. :eek:
mdk admits the truth, though he attempts to deflect by using an emoji.

Some of my best work was destroying your marriage.
Always with the cheap shots with you. It's not a fancy way to win an argument.

Lying about my joke isn't an argument, it's just a lie. Also, quit whining.
It's not a lie. I revealed I was in financial trouble, and you took cheap shots at me about that. I revealed I was divorced, and you took cheap shots at me about that. You probably perceive yourself to be a good person, but you aren't.

Apparently you don’t understand the concept of context

My goal is to destroy every heterosexual marriage. :eek:

It's not a lie. I revealed I was in financial trouble, and you took cheap shots at me about that. I revealed I was divorced, and you took cheap shots at me about that. You probably perceive yourself to be a good person, but you aren't.

You lied when you claimed I actually want to destroy all heterosexual marriage. Aww, you poor thing. Someone on the internet was mean to you. Have a good cry in that empty bed of yours.

You lied when you claimed I actually want to destroy all heterosexual marriage. Aww, you poor thing. Someone on the internet was mean to you. Have a good cry in that empty bed of yours.
You said it, not I.

You said it, not I.

I am sorry you don't know what a joke is.

The reverend Jim Jones comes to mind. He was a very liberal "preacher" from California, who used to rent his flock out to Democrat party candidate's rallies and such. In his own version of "paradise on earth", they all drank cyanide-laced Kool Aid and croaked.

Hence the phrase "drinking the Kool Aid", as used to describe liberals.

Yes. He was ordained as a Disciples of Christ .minister too. Amazing how many so called Christians end up doing horrible things. Most don't make their congregation kill themselves, but it is quite common for them to tell little old ladies they should give them money before they buy food of medicine.

You said it, not I.

I am sorry you don't know what a joke is.
The thing is, mdk, it is impossible to tell sarcasm on the internet because of the lack of a sarcastic tone of voice.

Also, your emoji looked to me like an attempt to tell the truth, but pull it back a little so that your fellow liberals would not be alarmed.

I tend to believe that all jokes have a basis in truth.

The fact is, the homosexual agenda WAS to destroy all marriage, but then I think it got sidetracked a bit by SOME in the movement who wanted to marry their partners.

The true goal of the left, which includes the homosexual movement, is to destroy marriage as an institution, and that has long been the case.

Another goal is weakening of parental rights, and eventually the elimination of parenthood altogether, with the state raising all children in nurseries.

And this was done in the Kibbutzes of Israel.

Apparently you don’t understand the concept of context

What context is needed? The OP is ranting against what God declares will be the situation in heaven. You don't think being heaven like is the ideal we should strive for?

Forum List

Back