What does "Victory" look like to the LGBTQ movement?

What the gays want, what they want is something they can never have, which is society's approval of their proclivities, which would ease their conscience because they know, deep down, there's something erroneous in their behavior.

I've made it my entire life without your approval. What makes you think I need it now? It's neither required nor desired.
If gays don't need approval from straights, why all the "Pride" events? Why all the TV shows and movies with gay characters front and center, all basked with approval from their straight friends and family? Why the demands to be allowed to adopt the children of straight people?

This is all motivated by a deep-seated inferiority complex, a need to be approved and accepted, to fill the emptiness inside.

Funny, just about every show I watch shows heterosexuals doing heterosexual things? Why? You need constant approval? All the ads I watch during those shows is about straight people doing straight people things. Inferiority complex?

Why do you heterosexuals keep throwing away your children so that gay people have to adopt and raise them? Why are you so opposed to gays giving children good, loving homes? Afraid gays will do it better?
Because gay couples are more likely to have gay and sexually confused children. Giving children to gay couples is a form of child abuse, and a sane society would never allow it.

Jesus said not to judge....

Blackcock sounds like he listens to the devil.

Yet another non christian cherry picking the Bible. But actually, Mr Theologian, Jesus said "Judge not lest you be judged by the same measure".
So, with your deep understanding of Christian theology...is it ok to judge someone for a homosexual act if you never commit a homosexual act and dont mind being judged on homosexuality?

The alphabet tyrants would ban the bible and all religions.

What the gays want, what they want is something they can never have, which is society's approval of their proclivities, which would ease their conscience because they know, deep down, there's something erroneous in their behavior.

I've made it my entire life without your approval. What makes you think I need it now? It's neither required nor desired.
If gays don't need approval from straights, why all the "Pride" events? Why all the TV shows and movies with gay characters front and center, all basked with approval from their straight friends and family? Why the demands to be allowed to adopt the children of straight people?

This is all motivated by a deep-seated inferiority complex, a need to be approved and accepted, to fill the emptiness inside.

Funny, just about every show I watch shows heterosexuals doing heterosexual things? Why? You need constant approval? All the ads I watch during those shows is about straight people doing straight people things. Inferiority complex?

Why do you heterosexuals keep throwing away your children so that gay people have to adopt and raise them? Why are you so opposed to gays giving children good, loving homes? Afraid gays will do it better?
Because gay couples are more likely to have gay and sexually confused children. Giving children to gay couples is a form of child abuse, and a sane society would never allow it.

Your words say one thing, but I can see the true underlying fear...that gays will do it all better.

And we do just fine..All the credible studies show that our children are at no disadvantage to children raised by heterosexuals.

The kids you need to worry about are the children of divorce...they have the most problems..
You're divorced aren't you?

I mean, if LGBTQ suddenly got a genie out of the bottle, what would they wish for?

It's hard to know, because they keep pushing for more and more, and there doesn't seem to be a limit to it, there's always something more that they want.

The question I have is, will MORE ever will be ENOUGH?

Will the LGBTQ movement ONE DAY say to themselves, WE NOW HAVE EVERYTHING WE WANT, THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO FIGHT FOR and then disband their movement as no longer necessary?

I think the answer is NO.

LGBTQ will NEVER STOP MAKING DEMANDS and will continue to push their agenda until the literal end of the universe, when Christ returns to judge the living and the dead.
What are they demanding that you do?

I mean, if LGBTQ suddenly got a genie out of the bottle, what would they wish for?

It's hard to know, because they keep pushing for more and more, and there doesn't seem to be a limit to it, there's always something more that they want.

Will the LGBTQ movement ONE DAY say to themselves, WE NOW HAVE EVERYTHING WE WANT, THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO FIGHT FOR and then disband their movement as no longer necessary?

LGBTQ will NEVER STOP MAKING DEMANDS and will continue to push their agenda until the literal end of the universe, when Christ returns to judge the living and the dead.
Go read Revelation. It gives you a picture of their end game.
I really like the expressive eschatology with Hellenistic influence...

Maybe the end game is a world where sex is completely meaningless like Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.
God can create man from dust and woman from a rib, yet had to have sex with a teen betrothed to another man to create a son..I call bullshit!

I think they would be happy to just not have idiots attacking them verbally and physically.

There won't be "victory" in the standard sense because like many minorities, they are such vindictive, chip-on-shoulder crybabies they will never be happy no matter what you give them - their victim mentality precludes any feeling of satisfaction.

I think they would be happy to just not have idiots attacking them verbally and physically.

That's a start.

Also, we'd like"social conservatives" to stop trying to take away or hinder our right to marry and raise our families.

And for me, either we add gays and lesbians to federal PA laws or we abolish them all completely.

I know which one the majority of Americans support...

The kids you need to worry about are the children of divorce...they have the most problems..
You're divorced aren't you?

Homosexuality is caused by childhood sexual abuse most of the time. Gays want to reproduce, like every living thing, and thus their efforts to gain access to kids.

You sure do have a fixation, is this the 2nd or 3rd thread you started today on Homosexuality and Transgender?

The end game is a world where there is no male or female, all humans are androgynous, and sex is completely prohibited. This is a world very similar to George Orwell's vision in 1984.

Sounds nuts to me, but lets see what the Bible has to say about it.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Why are you so against what the Bible calls for?
Because it is wrong to want in this world what is promised for the next world.

In this world, there are distinctions between people, we are all individuals very different from one another.

Those who seek to build a "paradise on Earth" always end up building hell instead.

The reverend Jim Jones comes to mind. He was a very liberal "preacher" from California, who used to rent his flock out to Democrat party candidate's rallies and such. In his own version of "paradise on earth", they all drank cyanide-laced Kool Aid and croaked.

Hence the phrase "drinking the Kool Aid", as used to describe liberals.

Yes. He was ordained as a Disciples of Christ .minister too. Amazing how many so called Christians end up doing horrible things. Most don't make their congregation kill themselves, but it is quite common for them to tell little old ladies they should give them money before they buy food of medicine.

Do you have proof it is “quite common” for them to tell little old ladies they should give them money before they buy food or medicine, or Is this more stupid ASSUmptive BS?

Always with the cheap shots with you. It's not a fancy way to win an argument.

Lying about my joke isn't an argument, it's just a lie. Also, quit whining.
It's not a lie. I revealed I was in financial trouble, and you took cheap shots at me about that. I revealed I was divorced, and you took cheap shots at me about that. You probably perceive yourself to be a good person, but you aren't.

You lied when you claimed I actually want to destroy all heterosexual marriage. Aww, you poor thing. Someone on the internet was mean to you. Have a good cry in that empty bed of yours.
You said it, not I.

I am sorry you don't know what a joke is.

Oh, it was a joke, it read like an asshole that was making a personal dig over someone else’s life situation.

Oh, it was a joke, it read like an asshole that was making a personal dig over someone else’s life situation.

Yes, when I said my goal was "destroy all heterosexual marriage" it was a joke. Also, I am being an asshole to Blackrook b/c he is also an asshole to me. That's how I've always operated on this forum: If you're cool to me and I am cool to you.

Forum List

Back