Zone1 What does “unclean” mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thread titled “Republicans, the party of hate and antisemitism?” was called “unclean” and moved to the ‘Badlands’. What is that supposed to mean?
It means your thread was unclean and so was moved to the badlands.

I hope that helps.

We just need one generic title for these children -- "My team is great; your team are all poopooheads"

That would suffice for the vast majority of threads the leftist proles here vomit forth.

My thread titled “Republicans, the party of hate and antisemitism?” was called “unclean” and moved to the ‘Badlands’. What is that supposed to mean?

It was deemed to be haram...

It happens. My advice? Lick your wounds and move on, it's not as if we're curing cancer or bringing world peace here...

Last edited:
Sounds like a scripture reference.

Jo

It was deemed to be haram...

It happens. My advice? Lick your wounds and move on, it's not as if we're curing cancer or bringing world peace here...
Just wondering about the hypocrisy, considering all the threads that seem to get passes. Calling it “unclean” is unhelpful and won’t help determining the acceptability of future posts.

Russians conspiracy?
The MAGA crowd does fall for a lot of Russian and Chinese propaganda. Matt Gaetz even wanted info gathered from a CCP newspaper entered into the Congressional Record! Luckily the administration official he was questioning was able to quickly show him the error of his ways. :biggrin:

It means you are a filthy leftist. Wash with tide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back