Zone1 A rule suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rules they already have aren't enforced in many cases the way it is.

True. Someone would be a real dick if he used a word like that to describe a woman.

But I have no problem using the word on some males, when appropriate. Because it fits them perfectly.

Someone did - to me. When I objected, he said I deserved it.

My “crime” was not agreeing with his leftist viewpoint. They get really nasty when you don’t submit.

Well I can assure you, that word doesn't describe you. You're one of the good people on this board.

What's the "K" word?

Well I can assure you, that word doesn't describe you. You're one of the good people on this board.

What's the "K" word?
Thank you! And right back atcha.

It’s a slur for Jew. I’ve been called it to my face, but not on this site.

Not really. The c-word is unforgivable.

If you wax unpleasant and stupid while making the point that you are a woman then that one four letter word pretty much sums it up....If you act out you deserve no break due to your gender.

Why is that any different than a woman calling a rude/crude man a bastard?

Besides, in my view Karen has replaced c**t as far as a descriptive term for a unpleasant and stupid woman. ;)

If you wax unpleasant and stupid while making the point that you are a woman then that one four letter word pretty much sums it up....If you act out you deserve no break due to your gender.

Why is that any different than a woman calling a rude/crude man a bastard?

Besides, in my view Karen has replaced c**t as far as a descriptive term for an unpleasant and stupid woman. ;)
I made no point that I was a woman. Had no bearing on the debate.

Thank you! And right back atcha.

It’s a slur for Jew. I’ve been called it to my face, but not on this site.

I'm surprised they haven't banned the word "faggot." I hardly ever call an actual gay person by that name. Usually it's reserved for insufferable leftist males.

There still should be some bottom-basement level of decorum.

Here are the words that should be disallowed:

1. N
2. C
3. K

Nope, sorry. If one truly believes in free speech, nothing should be off the table. There is no constitutional right to not be offended or have your feelings hurt.

If someone here calls me a name, I just remember that I've probably been called worse by better...

I'm surprised they haven't banned the word "faggot." I hardly ever call an actual gay person by that name. Usually it's reserved for insufferable leftist males.
I’ve never used that word myself. I’m usually a sweet gal. But some of these leftist males do bring out the worst in me at times.

Nope, sorry. If one truly believes in free speech, nothing should be off the table. There is no constitutional right to not be offended or have your feelings hurt.

If someone here calls me a name, I just remember that I've probably been called worse by better...
But why should n be prohibited but not c?

Not saying you did but those that do don't deserve any kind of special break due to gender.

Of course I'd be a bit more fancy and put insufferable in front of it. ;)
But then why should n be prohibited but not c? Are we more concerned with protecting the feelings of blacks than women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back