Zone1 What does “unclean” mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thread titled “Republicans, the party of hate and antisemitism?” was called “unclean” and moved to the ‘Badlands’. What is that supposed to mean?
you been here 13 frikin yrs........i think you need a refresher in the USMB handbook of rules........look at chapter 2, section 3, paragraph 6 for further clarification of your suffering.................and get with the program

My thread titled “Republicans, the party of hate and antisemitism?” was called “unclean” and moved to the ‘Badlands’. What is that supposed to mean?
it is suppose to mean they can do whatever they want and don' give a crap.................put your threads in badlands and more people will bite anyway.........screw these sections where if you say one wrong word, and be embarrassed when a well intended thread is unmercifully axed in 3 min

you been here 13 frikin yrs........i think you need a refresher in the USMB handbook of rules........look at chapter 2, section 3, paragraph 6 for further clarification of your suffering.................and get with the program
After all the junk that hasn’t been moved over those years, this seems a bit sus.

It means that this is a rightwing message board where factual, truthful thread titles conservatives don’t like are relegated to the gulag.

Personally I deplore strife and arguing, which is why I always strive to be pleasant and kind to those fucking morons I disagree with.

Whether intended or not, it's the tenor of the term's use that projects a kind of obtuse elitist mediation.

Should just stick with invoking something like ''violates clean start policy'' and move on.

That way you're not insulting usership by the personal tone, again, intended or not, of the substituted rule language and you don't get questions like ''What's 'unclean' poda mean anyway :mad:?"

I've mentioned this before, likely the first time I saw the term invoked by mauds or whomever else, but it's like talkin to the wall.

Last edited:
I wonder who initiated the use of that term in place of the formal language of the actual rule anyway.

Mabe an obtuse elitist? Because it's become normalized use. Ha.
I could probably look at my post history for keyword ''unclean'' because I gare awn tee I likely said something about it the first time I saw the term invoked in place of the actual rule's language.

Matter of fact, I know that I said way back then that this very same scenario would come up later once the use of the replacement language became normalized. I'm sure of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back