No to deficit spending;
No to campaign finance restrictions
No to sex education at any age;
No to welfare;
No to Medicare;
No to Social Security;
No to the Democratic Party;
No to the Republican Party.

If this is an accuate description of the new right, what do they support? And, what would our society look like if they prevailed?

So you're saying you haven't got a fucking clue, huh?:eusa_eh:

Hack.

I believe I know what they oppose:
No to Federal regulations;
No to gun controls;
No to taxes;
No to abortion;
No to gay/lesbian marriage;
No to single payer universal health care
No to stem cell research;
No to deficit spending;
No to welfare;
No to Medicare;
No to Social Security;

If this is an accuate description of the new right, what do they support? And, what would our society look like if they prevailed?

Hack.

That is what he is saying

No to gun controls;
No to taxes;
No to abortion;
No to deficit spending;
No to welfare;
No to Medicare;
No to Social Security;

You can never pin them down. They seem to be for all of the above, but when you ask, they tell you (pick one):
1. We have been through this before
2. Grow up
3. Liberal f*cktard
4. Smear campaign

And you will never know what they are for. They seem to be "pro American" and "anti everything else". Except, what does "pro America" mean to a Republican?
It means (pick one):
2. Grow up
3. Liberal f*cktard
4. Smear campaign

Dean your starting to smell....sure you dont want me to turn you back into a toad.....i can try....

Liberals don't "pretend" to be the party of God and then laugh at others because they haven't done enough. Once again, where is "conservative compassion"? Is that simply an "oxymoron"?

no what they do is when you have done enough,they want more.....of course its got to be someone else's money....lets not forget that.....

No to gun controls;
No to taxes;
No to abortion;
No to deficit spending;
No to welfare;
No to Medicare;
No to Social Security;

You can never pin them down. They seem to be for all of the above, but when you ask, they tell you (pick one):
2. Grow up
3. Liberal f*cktard
4. Smear campaign

And you will never know what they are for. They seem to be "pro American" and "anti everything else". Except, what does "pro America" mean to a Republican?
It means (pick one):
2. Grow up
3. Liberal f*cktard
4. Smear campaign

Dean your starting to smell....sure you dont want me to turn you back into a toad.....i can try....

Starting to? Rdone and his twin Zoned have been stinking up the place for awhile. probably share that same leftwingnut handbook.:lol:

Hey guys listen to this and watch the difference in the left and the right :eusa_angel:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJysHESd8bQ[/ame]

Starting to? Rdone and his twin Zoned have been stinking up the place for awhile. probably share that same leftwingnut handbook.:lol:

whats funny is even guys like Bobo seem pretty moderate compared to the "twin turds of Midcant".....

Then tell us what you stand FOR.

Not what you are against , what you are for.

im for guys like you and Wry to quit running the same dam threads that have already been run into the ground....this has already been done.........

So you're for censorship. Thanks Harry, that's a start. The fact is it has already been posted that the right is for avarice, bigotry and censorship - what else do you guys support?

No to gun controls;
No to taxes;
No to abortion;
No to deficit spending;
No to welfare;
No to Medicare;
No to Social Security;

Hack.

Hack? Nope, a hack is for hire. Sense I'm not a Republican my vote is not for sale.

Again... a winger like wry will just keep repeating and repeating the same debunked and unfounded BS.. . hoping it sticks with some mindless twit so that they can recruit another drone.... all the while having no clue to realize that simply repeating something does not make it true, and people with any resemblance of common sense can see right through his ignorance

So ten pages in and one or two feeble attempts to bastardize my observation that the right (and the Republican leadership) is incapable of defining itself in any positive way. The 'arguments' presented offer no solutions, deny real problems and rely on ad hominem & tu quoque attacks, red herrings, straw man and slippery slope arguments; appeals to authority (lol, the Washington Times, etc.) and other logical fallacies.

No.. asshole... simply you stating things does not make them fact,,, what you try to so is make shit stick to the wall by saying it over and over and over again... even though it is your fantasy and no actual substance... 'the right stands for this absurd thing and the right stands for that absurd thing'... your bullshit may work on the retarded.. but it won't fly with anyone who has even a smidgen of common sense

Go fuck yourself

Learn the difference between a fact and your assertion

So ten pages in and one or two feeble attempts to bastardize my observation that the right (and the Republican leadership) is incapable of defining itself in any positive way. The 'arguments' presented offer no solutions, deny real problems and rely on ad hominem & tu quoque attacks, red herrings, straw man and slippery slope arguments; appeals to authority (lol, the Washington Times, etc.) and other logical fallacies.

I call Bullshit on your claim :)

See below:

I can tell you what i'm for, but i may not be representative of "The new right"

1) Small government with only the powers granted in the constitution
2) Fiscally responsible government
3) Low Taxes (that means lower than what they are now by at least 25%)
4) Personal Liberty (that means if I want an abortion I can get one and If I dont wanna wear a helmet on my bicycle thats ok too)
5) NO DEFECIT SPENDING. No more debt, stop adding and start paying it down.
6) Spending freezes to acheive debt reduction. Sorry world no more aid money, sorry countries with US bases we are closing them and coming home.

I'm sure i have more.

That was just in regards to government..i can give a list of personal values to stand for too if you want.....although it seems you dont truly care from this post I quoted you on...seems you only cared to bash people you think are different than you in beliefs.

Last edited:
No.. asshole... simply you stating things does not make them fact,,, what you try to so is make shit stick to the wall by saying it over and over and over again... even though it is your fantasy and no actual substance... 'the right stands for this absurd thing and the right stands for that absurd thing'... your bullshit may work on the retarded.. but it won't fly with anyone who has even a smidgen of common sense

Go fuck yourself

Learn the difference between a fact and your assertion

Merry Christmas Dave, and thank you so much for additional proof that 'your kind' is not only willfully ignorant and declasse but also incapable of rational thought.

See below:

4) Personal Liberty (that means if I want an abortion I can get one and If I dont wanna wear a helmet on my bicycle thats ok too)
6) Spending freezes to acheive debt reduction. Sorry world no more aid money, sorry countries with US bases we are closing them and coming home.

I'm sure i have more.

Mea Culpa, you are one of the few who did offer a substantive response. I painted with too broad a brush. In my defense please review some of the other posts, begin with DDave and his vicious and cowardly attack just above.
And, I suspect you are correct, you are not a member of the new right.

Then tell us what you stand FOR.

Not what you are against , what you are for.

im for guys like you and Wry to quit running the same dam threads that have already been run into the ground....this has already been done.........

So you're for censorship. Thanks Harry, that's a start. The fact is it has already been posted that the right is for avarice, bigotry and censorship - what else do you guys support?

WRY....these threads "what do the right AND left stand for have already been done....whats the matter running out of ideas?.....and censorship would be if i would have said i dont want you posting anything....your like the Hollywood writers of today....cant think of something new,so lets grab an old idea and do it again.....learn what censorship is before you spout off.....

See below:

I'm sure i have more.

Mea Culpa, you are one of the few who did offer a substantive response. I painted with too broad a brush. In my defense please review some of the other posts, begin with DDave and his vicious and cowardly attack just above.
And, I suspect you are correct, you are not a member of the new right.

:) I know.

Two more 'values' of the new right (adding to avarice, bigotry and censorship):
Might makes Right; and, the End Justifies the Means.

To be fair the Dems have been doing the "might makes right" thing over the last several months with their legislative initiatives like health care.....they have even used the ends justifying the means argument on the same topic.

To be fair again they learned it by watching the repubs under bush.

WRY....these threads "what do the right AND left stand for have already been done....whats the matter running out of ideas?.....and censorship would be if i would have said i dont want you posting anything....your like the Hollywood writers of today....cant think of something new,so lets grab an old idea and do it again.....learn what censorship is before you spout off.....

Better you ask what the left stands for, or post what you think the left stands for.

Forum List

Back