What Does Santa Claus Have To Do With Christianity?

My point is that the problem most American racists seem to have is about who is 'white' and who isn't. They think white means Caucasian. It doesn't. I am trying to educate ignorant people. Stop saying Caucasian when you mean white skin tone; stop assuming that Caucasion equals white skin. I have a problem with blatant ignorance.

Except it isn't these alleged American racists who keep bringing up the color of Santa.

It's leftist weirdos who seem to think the original St. Nick was a black dude. And who seem to think that people who enjoy the traditional American Santa (a right jolly old ELF...what race is THAT???) are somehow RACIST.

It's pathetic.

He was brown. The people from the area he came from are not fair skinned, they have light to dark olive skin tones.
Icon_c_1500_St_Nicholas.JPG
saint-nicholas.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
I'll bet you've spent a lot of time in that area. And traveled all over Greece, been to Athens and the Greek Islands and all. I have. And I KNOW what the people look like in the area of the world which he came from, which was Greek at the time but is now modern day Turkey. The Greeks and those from Asia Minor (Turkey) all lived in that area at the same time, until after WWI when the Greeks invaded modern day Turkey and Turkey fought them off. Then all the Greek residents of the area that is now Turkey were sent to Greece and all the Turks who lived on islands which are now Greek were sent to Turkey. The island Saint Nicolas is from is now a Turkish island. I lived in Turkey for 2 years and have traveled and spent a lot of time in the Greek islands. The people are olive to dark skinned Caucasians. Not what American purists would consider 'white.' Certainly they do not look like the America/European image of Santa.

Obviously it was the Faux newsperson who cared, or she wouldn't have so strenuously tried to assure the 'kids out there' that he is indeed "white."

Last edited:
Well we all know that it's REALLY important to distinguish the degree of BROWNNESS (he wasn't white, he wasn't black...) of St. Nick.

Cuz it MATTERS to racists like Esmeralda, and duhs, and our #1 site racist, marci.

This is oddly like the conversations about people who have a drop of black in them are all black.

Lol...

They have done the dna on St. Nick, btw. I posted it all yesterday for those who care.

I'll bet you've spent a lot of time in that area. And traveled all over Greece, been to Athens and the Greek Islands and all. I have. And I KNOW what the people look like in the area of the world which he came from, which was Greek at the time but is now modern day Turkey. The Greeks and those from Asia Minor (Turkey) all lived in that area at the same time, until after WWI when the Greeks invaded modern day Turkey and Turkey fought them off. Then all the Greek residents of the area that is now Turkey were sent to Greece and all the Turks who lived on islands which are now Greek were sent to Turkey. The island Saint Nicolas is from is now a Turkish island. I lived in Turkey for 2 years and have traveled and spent a lot of time in the Greek islands. The people are olive to dark skinned Caucasians. Not what American purists would consider 'white.' Certainly they do not look like the America/European image of Santa.

Obviously it was the Faux newsperson who cared, or she wouldn't have so strenuously tried to assure the 'kids out there' that he is indeed "white."

She obviously knows much more than you, a pretense "traveler" who does not know there was no Turkey in the 4th century AD and one can not base their ignorance of the first half of the first millennium on their visual impression of the end of the second and the beginning of the third millennium .
but the other ignoramuses on the left don't know either, so you are not alone :D

Last edited:

She obviously knows much more than you, a pretense "traveler" who does not know there was no Turkey in the 4th century AD and one can not base their ignorance of the first half of the first millennium on their visual impression of the end of the second and the beginning of the third millennium .
but the other ignoramuses on the left don't know either, so you are not alone :D
now that's a distinction with out a difference..

Ps..he wasn't any more brown than any other Greek.

he was not brown AT ALL.

the supposed "traveler" has not seen Greeks at all it seems.

Greek children are almost all blond until the age of about 12-15.

and only ignoramuses to the highest degree will consider the ICON depiction to reflect the REAL skin tone.

What is it with the American leftards and their obsession with the albino skin color? An example of the classic leftist bigotry yet again?

did you finally learn when the bronze age ends?

he was not brown AT ALL.

and only ignoramuses to the highest degree will consider the ICON depiction to reflect the REAL skin tone.

What is it with the American leftards and their obsession with the albino skin color? An example of the classic leftist bigotry yet again?
so st nick was an albino?

My point is that the problem most American racists seem to have is about who is 'white' and who isn't. They think white means Caucasian. It doesn't. I am trying to educate ignorant people. Stop saying Caucasian when you mean white skin tone; stop assuming that Caucasion equals white skin. I have a problem with blatant ignorance.

except YOU are an example of the extreme ignorance YOURSELF :lol:

he was not brown AT ALL.

so st nick was an albino?

another lets see how much mileage we can get out of a brain fart by another poster...how very classy and christian!

Forum List

Back