What Does Santa Claus Have To Do With Christianity?

You don't know what BC means...
it means before christ and it's inaccurate..

what Is the Difference Between AD, BC, BCE, and CE in Identifying Historical Dates?

In one respect, there really is no difference between an AD/BC and BCE/CE system when it comes to historical dates. The year 23 AD is exactly the same as the year 23 CE, and 4004 BC is also 4004 BCE. References to historical dates under either classification shouldn't create confusion in a researcher's mind. Major historical dates such as 1492 AD, 1776 AD or 1941 AD would still be rendered as 1492 CE, 1776 CE and 1941 CE.

The AD/BC method of identifying historical dates can be traced back to Catholic historians working in the early Middle Ages. Identifying historical dates until that point was often a complicated proposition, since different historians worked under different calendars. A Roman historian would have used the Roman AUD notation, in which Year Zero was the largely symbolic founding of Rome. Converting historical dates to the standard Gregorian calendar would not have been easy. Using the birth of Jesus Christ as a central point made more sense to the religious historians.

What Is the Difference Between AD, BC, BCE, and CE in Identifying Historical Dates?

Exactly.

And St. Nicholas did not live BEFORE CHRIST you nincompoop. He lived in the 4th century AD. There were no Christians, monk or otherwise, BEFORE Christ.

Didn't I already say this? You are amazingly stupid.

she is an example of the ignorant leftard and the poster child of what public education can do to a person if left without intervention :D

Ps..he wasn't any more brown than any other Greek.

he was not brown AT ALL.

the supposed "traveler" has not seen Greeks at all it seems.

Greek children are almost all blond until the age of about 12-15.

and only ignoramuses to the highest degree will consider the ICON depiction to reflect the REAL skin tone.

What is it with the American leftards and their obsession with the albino skin color? An example of the classic leftist bigotry yet again?

:eek: whoa, run that by again?

rofl.gif
That's one for the archives.

:lmao:

Golden. :thup:
I'm sure this has a place in the Rubber Room waiting for it...

Last edited:
Santa is white because white people invented him. To all you progressives get the fuck over yourselves and stop trying to make white mean evil!

tapatalk post

Last edited:
>> Megadeth was formed in late 1983 when Dave Mustaine (formerly of Metallica) threw a potted plant through the window of David Ellefson's apartment because Ellefson was practicing his bass too loud. << He was fired from that band for drug abuse (even within a rock band) and for being a dick to his bandmates.

Kinda fits what the poster does in here. I say he should keep the avatar. It's instructive.

>> Megadeth was formed in late 1983 when Dave Mustaine (formerly of Metallica) threw a potted plant through the window of David Ellefson's apartment because Ellefson was practicing his bass too loud. << He was fired from that band for drug abuse (even within a rock band) and for being a dick to his bandmates.

Kinda fits what the poster does in here. I say he should keep the avatar. It's instructive.

Like I expect liberals don't have no good taste in music.

tapatalk post

tapatalk post
really? your grammar proves that....

tapatalk post
really? your grammar proves that....

That's all you have? Pathetic

tapatalk post

Forum List

Back