Debate Now What does MAGA mean ? Specifically ?

Same as the sins of ancient Israel; "The land is filled with bloody crimes", and "the whole body (nation) is sick from head to foot with putrefying sores", and, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge".
Where do you live in the United States?

Americans once supported the idea of American greatness. Perhaps that's why we were great once. I don't believe Americans have the needed character to return to those days. Of course, the idea of American greatness still exists but the reality is long gone.

So when does it come up in discussion by our leaders.

It can't. They would be flaming hypocrites the minute they started talking (Trump at the lead).

But that does not mean we should not try.

What does MAGA mean Specifically 240414 {post•1}. HikerGuy83 Apr’24 Swdmms: “If MAGA means Make American Great Again, it means we were once great. •¥• Can someone tell me when that was, what made us "great" and when you'll know we've gotten back to that point ?” hkrgy 240414 Swdmms00001

I tried to tell Saint Hiker Guy 83 when it was that made America "great".

see Paine1776 nfbw 240414 Vwdmms00101

We became great when our founding generation devised the Continental Congress which unified thirteen British colonies to form a volunteer army of farmers and tradesmen who would fight the professional British infantry and mercenaries and then defeat an empire. Did they form a perfect union in 1792? Absolutely Not.

The fight for Social Justice began after the imperfect union was formed. Our true greatness is our ability to eke out a more perfect multicultural union with every generation facing new challenges.

MAGA wants to go back to a certain time when one culture was dominate.

That is not how progress works.

MAGA is unAmerican and needs to be put to death.

No stats, no surveys, just an unsupported conclusion.

I thought I'd peek to see what you are saying. You tried, but in the end you didn't says squat.

Don't bother replying. You are a liar and putting you on ignore has saved me wading through your B.S.

Same as the sins of ancient Israel; "The land is filled with bloody crimes", and "the whole body (nation) is sick from head to foot with putrefying sores", and, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge".
Yes, it's amazing to think people can't link their obedience to the fate of their nation.

The religion I belong to holds to that very dearly. And it's true.

Thank you for bring it up and staying with it. If I know fooledbyAlGore she's on a massive deflection campaign.

What does MAGA mean Specifically 240414 {post•1}. HikerGuy83 Apr’24 Swdmms: “If MAGA means Make American Great Again, it means we were once great. •¥• Can someone tell me when that was, what made us "great" and when you'll know we've gotten back to that point ?” hkrgy 240414 Swdmms00001

What does MAGA mean Specifically 240417 {post•245}
No stats, no surveys, just an unsupported conclusion.

What does MAGA mean Specifically 240417 {post•247}

What is needed to support this conclusion?

see Paine1776 nfbw 240414 Vwdmms00101

NotfooledbyW Vwdmms: We became great when our founding generation devised the Continental Congress which unified thirteen British colonies to form a volunteer army of farmers and tradesmen who would fight the professional British infantry and mercenaries and then defeat an empire. Did they form a perfect union in 1792? Absolutely Not.

Last edited:
What does MAGA mean Specifically 240417 {post•246}
Yes, it's amazing to think people can't link their obedience to the fate of their nation.

What does MAGA mean Specifically 240417 {post•248}

Wonder what “link” means in first sentence in Saint Hikerguy83 post hkrgy 240417 Swdmms00246

Last edited:
Are you one of the God of Abraham’s chosen people Saint Hikerguy83 to make America be great again like it used to be but you do not know when that was?

Last edited:
North America is in the Bible, the word of God? When was the last time that was updated since the time everybody thought the Earth was flat.

So what is the passage? What is the text?
A single passage won't do it. You have to familiarize yourself with British Israelism (but not the criticism of British Israelism).

A single passage won't do it.
What year is the last revelation from the God of Abraham made and included in the Holy Bible. We can cross check that year with
Maps of the known world at the time to see if North America is shown on any of them.

So when does it come up in discussion by our leaders.

It can't. They would be flaming hypocrites the minute they started talking (Trump at the lead).

But that does not mean we should not try.
I'm doing my best to help out. :)

Last edited:
What year is the last revelation from the God of Abraham made and included in the Holy Bible. We can cross check that year with
Maps of the known world at the time to see if North America is shown on any of them.
The promises made can only be fulfilled by these lands. These lands were unknown to the recipients of the promises at the time they were promised.

So you don't believe that Trump actually is trying to make America great again, moreso than the democrats? I can't imagine why anyone would think that.

Your reply has no application to my post.

Keep making stuff up.

Are you one of the God of Abraham’s chosen people Saint Hikerguy83 to make America be great again like it used to be but you do not know when that was?
America was very great (rich, powerful, and influential) in the years following WW2. Probably our zenith.

Forum List

Back