MAGA EXTREME!

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
I am going to exercise my extreme WHITE PRIVILEDGE, founded upon my obvious and abundant WHITE SUPREMACY, and start a political advocacy group called, "SUPER EXTREME PATRIOTIC MAGA TO THE MAXXX UBER TRUMP STRIKE FORCE!!!" We will all have jobs and good credit histories, and AR-15s, and we will pledge our support to MAGA, in an EXXXXXXTREME way!!! MAGA 4-EVER!!! We will work to get out the Trump vote to ensure that he is again elected to the Chairmanship of the MAGA PARTY in the land of the Americas, to rule forever and ever and ever!!!! No more opposition; no more bullshit!!! MAGA!!!! I am so fucking MAGA that my fucking skin is turning ORANGE.

• Banned
I'm going to be a Hauptsturmführer in one of Trump's liberal re-education MAGA Camps.

My uniform will look so spiffy.
That is bad ass!!! I am going to lead a special unit called "Gestapo Biden (from being reelected)".

I am going to exercise my extreme WHITE PRIVILEDGE, founded upon my obvious and abundant WHITE SUPREMACY, and start a political advocacy group called, "SUPER EXTREME PATRIOTIC MAGA TO THE MAXXX UBER TRUMP STRIKE FORCE!!!" We will all have jobs and good credit histories, and AR-15s, and we will pledge our support to MAGA, in an EXXXXXXTREME way!!! MAGA 4-EVER!!! We will work to get out the Trump vote to ensure that he is again elected to the Chairmanship of the MAGA PARTY in the land of the Americas, to rule forever and ever and ever!!!! No more opposition; no more bullshit!!! MAGA!!!! I am so fucking MAGA that my fucking skin is turning ORANGE.
You can’t exercise privilege if you can’t spell it correctly.

IMG_0819.jpeg

So a Black person reading this is... what?

not supposed to be offended by the use of the term White Supremacy?

I am offended and I am not Black. I have, however, often put myself into their shoes, mentally... and it was a very sad experience, thinking of how families were separated during slavery days, how they were beaten if they didn't do things exactly as they were told... I have also read the autobiography of Frederick Douglass..

I don't think this makes Republicans look at all good..

I am offended and I am not Black. I have, however, often put myself into their shoes, mentally... and it was a very sad experience, thinking of how families were separated during slavery days, how they were beaten if they didn't do things exactly as they were told... I have also read the autobiography of Frederick Douglass..

You have no right to not be offended and if this thread offends you, there's a thread about unicorns, puppies, and kitties right down the hall.

Lordy Lordy Lordy Rod had a thread up recently which went into obsessive detail about being ass fucked by a doctor.

Such homoerotica is hardly something we expect to find in the hallowed halls of this great institution, USMB.

But, one isn’t required to finish a post just because one has started to read it.

That’s the thing with this whole freedom of speech concept. Just like nobody can order him not to offer crap, so too nobody can make any of us read it.

Last edited:
circlejerk1.jpg

Lordy Lordy Lordy Rod had a thread up recently which went into obsessive detail about being ass fucked by a doctor.

Such homoerotic is hardly something we expect to find in the hallowed halls of this great institution, USMB.

But, one isn’t required to finish a post just because one has started to read it.

That’s the thing with this whole freedom of speech concept. Just like nobody can order him not to offer crap, so too nobody can make any of us read it.
Ol' Stumpy there is soo deep in the closet he will soon reach Narnia.

parody of how we are portrayed

What, exactly does MAGA hope to accomplish ?

MAGA is not necessarily Republican. The two don't go hand in hand.

Forum List

Back