What Does It Mean When A Right Winger Says "The President Doesn't Love America?"

It means:

That upon his election and swearing in , Obama went on an apology tour- bowing to Dictators, our enemies all the while trashing American exceptionalism. It means that Obama doesn't hold the best interests of this nation above all else. Any fourth grader could see and tell you that. You liberals are in good company.. You despise capitalism and American exceptionalism so why the bitching and moaning?

Really? Obama apologized? Can you provide an audio/video link of Obama actually apologizing? Or did Obama merely acknowledge past errors without offering an apology?

Numerous people within the Bush administration trashed Clinton and his staff.

George W. Bush never said anything negative about Clinton. Obama never let's a day go by without saying something negative about Bush, and why all of the failures of the Obama administration are the fault of Bush.

They said that the Clinton people wrecked the WH offices and took the "Ws" off of the computer keyboards.

They did. That was fact.

{In response, White House press secretary Ari Fleischer outlined the details of the damage, most of which was in the Eisenhower Execitive Office Building adjacent to the White House. On June 3, 2001 The Washington Post quoted Fleischer as saying that the damage included the removal of the letter "W" from 100 computer keyboards, five missing brass nameplates with the presidential seal on them, 75 telephones with cover plates missing or apparently intentionally plugged into the wrong wall outlets, six fax machines relocated in the same way, ten cut phone lines, two historic door knobs missing, overturned desks and furniture in about 20 percent of the offices, obscene graffiti in six offices, and eight 14-foot loads of usable office supplies recovered from the trash. According to Fleischer, there was one incident in the White House itself, a photocopy machine that had copies of naked people hidden in the paper tray so they would come out from time to time with other copies. }

As I recall, Bush also repeatedly blamed Clinton for the recession that didn't start until after Bush took office.

False.

Bush didn't do it and you don't recall it. You're simply saying it to cover for Obama.

I think they even referred to it as the Clinton recession. By contrast, the recession Obama inherited began in Dec 2007.

You realize that people posting on message boards are not George W. Bush, doncha?

Barack Hussien Obama II has directly blamed Bush for the continued economic mess. Not some columnist, not a poster on the Interwebz, but Obama.

Really? Obama apologized? Can you provide an audio/video link of Obama actually apologizing? Or did Obama merely acknowledge past errors without offering an apology?

Have you been in a coma?

{“In America, there’s a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.”}

Obama apology to France.

{“Another issue that confronts all democracies as they move to the future is how we deal with the past. The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history.”}

Obama apology to the Muslims in Turkey.

{“While the United States has done much to promote peace and prosperity in the hemisphere, we have at times been disengaged, and at times we sought to dictate our terms.”}

Obama apology to Trinidad

{“Don’t be discouraged that we have to acknowledge potentially we’ve made some mistakes. That’s how we learn.”}

Obama apology to the world for the CIA existing.

{“Unfortunately, faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a series of hasty decisions. … I also believe that all too often our government made decisions based on fear rather than foresight; that all too often our government trimmed facts and evidence to fit ideological predispositions. Instead of strategically applying our power and our principles, too often we set those principles aside as luxuries that we could no longer afford. And during this season of fear, too many of us — Democrats and Republicans, politicians, journalists, and citizens — fell silent. In other words, we went off course.”}

Obama apology to the Muslims for 9/11

Have you been in a coma?

{“In America, there’s a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.”}

Obama apology to France.

{“Another issue that confronts all democracies as they move to the future is how we deal with the past. The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history.”}

{“While the United States has done much to promote peace and prosperity in the hemisphere, we have at times been disengaged, and at times we sought to dictate our terms.”}

{“Don’t be discouraged that we have to acknowledge potentially we’ve made some mistakes. That’s how we learn.”}

{“Unfortunately, faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a series of hasty decisions. … I also believe that all too often our government made decisions based on fear rather than foresight; that all too often our government trimmed facts and evidence to fit ideological predispositions. Instead of strategically applying our power and our principles, too often we set those principles aside as luxuries that we could no longer afford. And during this season of fear, too many of us — Democrats and Republicans, politicians, journalists, and citizens — fell silent. In other words, we went off course.”}

Sometimes I wonder if conservatives don't just see what they want to see.

I read all of these. I don't see an apology anywhere. I see Obama acknowledging what he believed were possible errors in judgment and/or thinking in the past by both Democrats and Republicans, as well as others. But I don't see any apology. He didn't personally apologize. He didn't apologize for the country. He didn't apologize TO any particular person. He merely acknowledge past errors which, to me, is meant to herald a less arrogant American approach to international relationships under his administration. But he damn sure didn't say he was sorry, and he didn't ask for forgiveness.

Have you been in a coma?

Obama apology to France.

I read all of these. I don't see an apology anywhere. I see Obama acknowledging what he believed were possible errors in judgment and/or thinking in the past by both Democrats and Republicans, as well as others. But I don't see any apology. He didn't personally apologize. He didn't apologize for the country. He didn't apologize TO any particular person. He merely acknowledge past errors which, to me, is meant to herald a less arrogant American approach to international relationships under his administration. But he damn sure didn't say he was sorry, and he didn't ask for forgiveness.

It’s hard to tell what conservatives hate more: Obama or being proven wrong.

Have you been in a coma?

Obama apology to France.

It's friggin' surreal. Very often (increasingly so, I must add) when I see a conservative claim, I get the very real sense that it isn't true even before I've clicked on the link to read it, assuming there even IS a link. And far more often than not, I find that my assumption was correct.

Have you been in a coma?

Obama apology to France.

oh spare us..
It's hard to tell what you hate more, Conservative or being proven you aren't RIGHT all the time

Last edited:

It's friggin' surreal. Very often (increasingly so, I must add) when I see a conservative claim, I get the very real sense that it isn't true even before I've clicked on the link to read it, assuming there even IS a link. And far more often than not, I find that my assumption was correct.

:rolleyes:

It's surreal alright.

I get the feeling that Obama could cut someones head off on Al Jazeera and you'd swear he was really shaking hands...

Barack Obama's Top 10 Apologies: How the President Has Humiliated a Superpower

It means:

That upon his election and swearing in , Obama went on an apology tour- bowing to Dictators, our enemies all the while trashing American exceptionalism. It means that Obama doesn't hold the best interests of this nation above all else. Any fourth grader could see and tell you that. You liberals are in good company.. You despise capitalism and American exceptionalism so why the bitching and moaning?

Actually he didn't bow to dictators. He had one of them removed...Remember...Libya... And he didn't go around apologizing, he was trying to fix the damage done by the Bush admin. Did you forget that Bush ignored the Geneva Convention rules and participated in torture?

The CIA has always held firm that our actions around the world create something they like to call, "Backlash."

It means:

Actually he didn't bow to dictators. He had one of them removed...Remember...Libya... And he didn't go around apologizing, he was trying to fix the damage done by the Bush admin. Did you forget that Bush ignored the Geneva Convention rules and participated in torture?

The CIA has always held firm that our actions around the world create something they like to call, "Backlash."

you are correct except that our propping-up of dictators to please israel or keep the flow of oil going had repercussions called "blow back"

What Does It Mean When A Right Winger Says "The President Doesn't Love America?"

It means "There is a black man in the WHITE House".

Is it more code for something else?

Here's a clip of, yet another, RW whacko getting caught out there in the weeds making radical statements they can't seem to back up or make sense out of.

Soledad O'Brien To Tea Party's Amy Kremer: Questioning Obama's Love Of America Is 'Code Word For Something Else' (VIDEO)

They don't even know what they're saying it seems, the just say it.

Either that, or they know EXACTLY what they are saying, but don't have the balls to state it out right.

So what is really meant by statements such as "our President doesn't love America" exactly?

Anyone...?

It means he's a ****** and ******* don't love America.

No, he's only half ******, and that's got nothing to do with him hating America. There's plenty of decent black Americans that love America, like Allen West and Condi Rice.

Why the kenyan hates America is because he was raised by a pack of filthy commies, and surrounded himself with radical trash his entire life, like the likes of Frank Marshall Davis, George Soros and Bill Ayers just to name a few. They all hate America, obama hates America. They're all of one mind.

Cap-2.jpg

Last edited:

Here's a clip of, yet another, RW whacko getting caught out there in the weeds making radical statements they can't seem to back up or make sense out of.

Soledad O'Brien To Tea Party's Amy Kremer: Questioning Obama's Love Of America Is 'Code Word For Something Else' (VIDEO)

Either that, or they know EXACTLY what they are saying, but don't have the balls to state it out right.

So what is really meant by statements such as "our President doesn't love America" exactly?

Anyone...?
Hey, we all chipped in and got you a new avatar:

th_thats_racist.gif

Meanwhile, just admit you're intellectually bankrupt and can't defend Obama's record. Let's just see how well screeching "That's racist!!" at everything works.

Because so far, you look like a desperate idiot.

was that picture in code?:lol:
Yes. Decoded, it means "MarcATL is an intellectually-bankrupt moron."

Anyone...?

5539988682_41e31c7511.jpg
It+doesn't+matter+what+this+sign+says.jpg

I think that Obama doesn't love America because I believe his mission is to destroy its very foundations and rebuild it around his own ideology... Now, what you (MarcATL) really want to hear is that I think Obama doesn't love America because he's Black, etc... but sadly for you that is not my reason as I have already explained. Now, what I think about you is that this thread is about race baiting, and what I've learned over the years is that people who engage in the sort of activity you are -really are the ones who are racists. MarcATL... You are a racist.
What's his own ideology?

Look, you spew all this swill about racism and made-up reverse-racism every time something like this comes up...it's totall nonsense. If you saw the clip you will see that the woman herself couldn't explain.

Why is this?
Socialism.

Anyone...?

No, he's only half ******, and that's got nothing to do with him hating America. There's plenty of decent black Americans that love America, like Allen West and Condi Rice.

Why the kenyan hates America is because he was raised by a pack of filthy commies, and surrounded himself with radical trash his entire life, like the likes of Frank Marshall Davis, George Soros and Bill Ayers just to name a few. They all hate America, obama hates America. They're all of one mind.

Cap-2.jpg

What a terrible attack on his family. Sick fucks.

Forum List

Back