What Does It Mean When A Right Winger Says "The President Doesn't Love America?"

Obama does not believe America is an exceptional country.

What I really mean by that, of course, is that Obama is a jungle bunny.

On a more serious note, if you spend too much time around propagandists, your perception filters are going to get seriously out of alignment. We see that with this "code" bullshit.

Since he was Candidate Obama, the RW has been pushing the "other" meme. The current attacks are on his "Anti-Americanism"...which is more of the "he's an other" crap. What is that if not subtle racism?

What Obama learned is the same thing that 98% of black Americans learned, growing up. Are you saying that 98% of black Americans don't love America?

Obama is not like 98% of American blacks, he falls into a 2% category. Few American blacks give a crap about colonialism where it is the major motivation factor of Obama, learned from an absent father who was at the forefront of liberation in Kenya.

Obama has the viewpoints of a 3rd world Marxist radical, with the background of a privileged and pampered white leftist elite family.

What Does It Mean When A Right Winger Says "The President Doesn't Love America?"

They're saying, "He's black".

And what does it mean when a leftist tool incessantly labels those who take issue with Obama's radical policies and vision for America "RACIST"?

They're saying, "We got nothing else". ;)
Liberals are only responding to the racist things that Republicans engage in. If you folks wish it to stop, then stop engaging and supporting racist things. Iths thimple.

They're saying, "He's black".

No, no, you fucking dishonest hack lib idiot.

It is saying that The ONE doesn't much care for America.

He doesn't really like us.

He's embarrassed by us.

It has nothing to do with race.

You are just proving (yet again) that you libs are racists.
First of all, calm down liab, you're going to blow a gasket.

Secondly, quit spewing that stupid RW talking point, you're belittling yourself.

America is not perfect, in fact it's far from, so you and the rest of your ilk would do well to remember that. With that said, since she is not perfect, she has faults, and since she has faults, there is reason to criticize her. Criticizing her does NOT make you less patriotic, it makes you more patriotic. The Bible states to chasten those you love, Hebrews 12:6 KJV - For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, - Bible Gateway, and if you spare the rod you spoil the child, Proverbs 13:24 KJV - He that spareth his rod hateth his son: - Bible Gateway. If you and/your ilk PROFESS to be Christians and/or a Christian nation...then act like it.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Is it more code for something else?

Here's a clip of, yet another, RW whacko getting caught out there in the weeds making radical statements they can't seem to back up or make sense out of.

Soledad O'Brien To Tea Party's Amy Kremer: Questioning Obama's Love Of America Is 'Code Word For Something Else' (VIDEO)

They don't even know what they're saying it seems, the just say it.

Either that, or they know EXACTLY what they are saying, but don't have the balls to state it out right.

So what is really meant by statements such as "our President doesn't love America" exactly?

Anyone...?

It’s an acknowledgement by conservatives that their polices have failed and they have nothing constructive to offer.

Knowing this their only recourse is to personally attack the president.

And it’s the same tedious, moronic theme: impugn Obama’s patriotism, play to the canard that the president isn’t really an American – the lie that he’s an ‘internationalist,’ and doesn’t reflect the values and beliefs of ‘real Americans.’

The above is idiocy, of course, but it’s part of the conservative campaign to repeat lies often enough in the hope they are perceived to be true.

And it's not REALLY Obama's policies that conservatives don't like. It's the fact that their HIS policies.

I would bet dollars to donuts that if Romney wins, he and the Republicans would develop a jobs bill that would essentially be a stimulus in everything but name only, and conservatives both in and out of gov't would ENTHUSIASTICALLY support it.
I join you on that bet and double down on it.

This thread is officially a fail, thank the partisian pussy known as Mustang Sally.

I found it a fail from the start, not only is watermelon, fried chicken and a few other simple words considered racist since Obama was elected, now they accuse people of speaking in some dumb ass code..
I was waiting for one of you RW palookas to go there...

hilarious.jpg

*SMH*

This thread is officially a fail, thank the partisian pussy known as Mustang Sally.

Let's examine that premise, shall we?

I got a message with -1,612 negative reps from you. The message said:
you\'re such a coward. you should learn to man up.

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

I figured that deserved a response so I sent one. This was it:
You call ME a coward after giving me negative reps? I've never given anyone neg reps.
And nothing you say can change the fact that Bush signed a stimulus into law which was supported by Paul Ryan and the Republican House.
So, imagine my surprise when I find that I get another message from the USMB system that says YOU can't receive private messages because you've either chosen not to or your not permitted to receive them.

And >I'm< the coward? You're a conservative, alright!!!
KA-POW!!!!!

kapow.jpg

Daaayuuuumm....!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards,
WillowTree

You call ME a coward after giving me negative reps? I've never given anyone neg reps.
And nothing you say can change the fact that Bush signed a stimulus into law which was supported by Paul Ryan and the Republican House.
So, imagine my surprise when I find that I get another message from the USMB system that says YOU can't receive private messages because you've either chosen not to or your not permitted to receive them.

Hey asswipe. You're free to say whatever you wish to me right here in public. now why can't you man up and apologize for saying obama never called President Bush unpatriotic..??? why??
Yep...and the expected coward's response.

*SMH*

Last edited:

On a more serious note, if you spend too much time around propagandists, your perception filters are going to get seriously out of alignment. We see that with this "code" bullshit.

Since he was Candidate Obama, the RW has been pushing the "other" meme. The current attacks are on his "Anti-Americanism"...which is more of the "he's an other" crap. What is that if not subtle racism?

Again... For the dim bulbs... Some of us view Obama's policies as being destructive, and bad for America... Sorry to inform you -but Obama's skin color has nothing to do with it. The sad fact is there are people who blindly follow Obama and his destructive ideologies, then when people disagree with Obama, and his supporters putting their ideology before Country you idiots play the race card... Disgraceful.

Again... For the dim bulbs... Some of us view Obama's policies as being destructive, and bad for America... Sorry to inform you -but Obama's skin color has nothing to do with it. The sad fact is there are people who blindly follow Obama and his destructive ideologies, then when people disagree with Obama, and his supporters putting their ideology before Country you idiots play the race card... Disgraceful.

Marc can't defend Obama's policies or his record of abject failure, so he'll scream "RACIST" instead.

I didn't watch the clip... I'm just aware of your race baiting modus operandi.
Yes, just like the Republican nutjob Clint Eastwood, screaming at something that doesn't exist.

Carry on. :cool:

race baiting
screaming at a chair.
nut job
republican

nobody hires more african americans than eastwooe
the crowd had to quiet so they could hear what he was saying
hardly
Eastwood is a libertarian

hey but don't let facts get in the way of you creating a good strawman

Is it more code for something else?

Here's a clip of, yet another, RW whacko getting caught out there in the weeds making radical statements they can't seem to back up or make sense out of.

Soledad O'Brien To Tea Party's Amy Kremer: Questioning Obama's Love Of America Is 'Code Word For Something Else' (VIDEO)

They don't even know what they're saying it seems, the just say it.

Either that, or they know EXACTLY what they are saying, but don't have the balls to state it out right.

So what is really meant by statements such as "our President doesn't love America" exactly?

Anyone...?

It means he's a ****** and ******* don't love America.

5539988682_41e31c7511.jpg

Regards,
WillowTree

Sounds like WillowTree is ratting-people-out again. :nono: :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Sorry, but I have to call "bovine feces". This isn't just about his policies since this "he's not an American" BS started before he became President.

Despite the fact that Bush's policies actually DID hurt the country, I never considered him unAmerican for them.

Sorry, but I have to call "bovine feces". This isn't just about his policies since this "he's not an American" BS started before he became President.

Yeah, when he lied and claimed he was born in Kenya.

Despite the fact that Bush's policies actually DID hurt the country, I never considered him unAmerican for them.

Obama actually IS anti-American.

Yeah, when he lied and claimed he was born in Kenya.

Obama actually IS anti-American.

Poe's Law strikes again...or is it just ODS?
http://soundcloud.com/mike-in-raleigh/obama-derangement-syndrome

Regards,
WillowTree

Hey asswipe. You're free to say whatever you wish to me right here in public. now why can't you man up and apologize for saying obama never called President Bush unpatriotic..??? why??[/QUOTE]

I don't believe that Obama ever called Bush unpatriotic just like I don't believe Bush ever called Clinton unpatriotic. At least neither has done so publicly to my knowledge.

It means:

That upon his election and swearing in , Obama went on an apology tour- bowing to Dictators, our enemies all the while trashing American exceptionalism. It means that Obama doesn't hold the best interests of this nation above all else. Any fourth grader could see and tell you that. You liberals are in good company.. You despise capitalism and American exceptionalism so why the bitching and moaning?

I don't believe that Obama ever called Bush unpatriotic just like I don't believe Bush ever called Clinton unpatriotic. At least neither has done so publicly to my knowledge.

Bush had complete class in regard to Clinton. After taking office, he never uttered a negative word.

Obama has no class, and blames every mistake he makes on Bush. Obama is a complete turd.

Bush had complete class in regard to Clinton. After taking office, he never uttered a negative word.

Obama has no class, and blames every mistake he makes on Bush. Obama is a complete turd.

Numerous people within the Bush administration trashed Clinton and his staff. They said that the Clinton people wrecked the WH offices and took the "Ws" off of the computer keyboards. As I recall, Bush also repeatedly blamed Clinton for the recession that didn't start until after Bush took office. I think they even referred to it as the Clinton recession. By contrast, the recession Obama inherited began in Dec 2007.

Forum List

Back