What Does It Mean When A Right Winger Says "The President Doesn't Love America?"

What Does It Mean When A Right Winger Says "The President Doesn't Love America?"

They're saying, "He's black".

so you cant be black and love the Country?.....is that what your saying Dean?...because thats what it seems your saying to me....maybe you had better "splain" yourself.....

No, no, you fucking dishonest hack lib idiot.

It is saying that The ONE doesn't much care for America.

He doesn't really like us.

He's embarrassed by us.

It has nothing to do with race.

You are just proving (yet again) that you libs are racists.

Liab....it just proves that Dean is racist....there are many Libs that shudder when Dicks like Dean posts his racist bullshit....its just like many Conservatives shuttering when TeaParty post some of her shit....

[/INDENT]I figured that deserved a response so I sent one. This was it:
You call ME a coward after giving me negative reps? I've never given anyone neg reps.
And nothing you say can change the fact that Bush signed a stimulus into law which was supported by Paul Ryan and the Republican House.
So, imagine my surprise when I find that I get another message from the USMB system that says YOU can't receive private messages because you've either chosen not to or your not permitted to receive them.

And >I'm< the coward? You're a conservative, alright!!!

Mustang ...she showed you what you asked.....are you going to be like TM's and ignore it.....he said exactly what Willow said he said.....if you acknowledge that ill rep ya and you get your rep back....

Last edited:
Is it more code for something else?

Here's a clip of, yet another, RW whacko getting caught out there in the weeds making radical statements they can't seem to back up or make sense out of.

Soledad O'Brien To Tea Party's Amy Kremer: Questioning Obama's Love Of America Is 'Code Word For Something Else' (VIDEO)

They don't even know what they're saying it seems, the just say it.

Either that, or they know EXACTLY what they are saying, but don't have the balls to state it out right.

So what is really meant by statements such as "our President doesn't love America" exactly? Anyone...?

How can you love something that you want to fundamentally transform? Once it is transformed, it is something else. So, you can't say you or one loves something once it has been changed.

Last edited:

Here's a clip of, yet another, RW whacko getting caught out there in the weeds making radical statements they can't seem to back up or make sense out of.

Soledad O'Brien To Tea Party's Amy Kremer: Questioning Obama's Love Of America Is 'Code Word For Something Else' (VIDEO)

Either that, or they know EXACTLY what they are saying, but don't have the balls to state it out right.

So what is really meant by statements such as "our President doesn't love America" exactly?

Anyone...?

First off, I hold this president in as much esteem as I do the last. Having said that, The president does love America, just not the same way as the writer of that article does. That twat is just another Kool-Aid drinker blathering on during a political campaign.

He's embarrassed by us.

Liab....it just proves that Dean is racist....there are many Libs that shudder when Dicks like Dean posts his racist bullshit....its just like many Conservatives shuttering when TeaParty post some of her shit....

If more libs would denounce his bullshit, they'd gain some cred.

He's embarrassed by us.

If more libs would denounce his bullshit, they'd gain some cred.

i cant argue there.....your right.....

is it more code for something else?

Here's a clip of, yet another, rw whacko getting caught out there in the weeds making radical statements they can't seem to back up or make sense out of.

soledad o'brien to tea party's amy kremer: Questioning obama's love of america is 'code word for something else' (video)

they don't even know what they're saying it seems, the just say it.

Either that, or they know exactly what they are saying, but don't have the balls to state it out right.

So what is really meant by statements such as "our president doesn't love america" exactly? Anyone...?

how can you love something that you want to fundamentally transform? Once it is transformed, it is something else. So, you can't say you or one loves something once it has been changed.

exactly...

Face it folks, obama hates this country and all you bitter gun and bible clingers

and I didn't have to use code for that..

It means that they have a very different vision of what "America" really is than the people who will be voting for Obama.

Face it folks, obama hates this country and all you bitter gun and bible clingers

i dont think he hates the place......he just has a different view on things.....and its so different from some of the "Right" leaners here that you think he hates the Country.....we have seen some of the "left" leaning posters here state that Romney hates the Country too....

i dont think he hates the place......he just has a different view on things.....and its so different from some of the "Right" leaners here that you think he hates the Country.....we have seen some of the "left" leaning posters here state that Romney hates the Country too....

yeah, so many different "views" he wants to TRANFORM our country...
INTO WHAT?

yeah, so many different "views" he wants to TRANFORM our country...
INTO WHAT?

and you dont think Romney wants to transform this into what he wants or thinks is best?.....look what Bush's shitty leadership transformed this Country into.....was it because he hated this Country?....

So what is really meant by statements such as "our President doesn't love America" exactly?

Anyone...?

It means he's a ****** and ******* don't love America.
Actually, Obama does. He is just misguided. Yet, he is a human....

You, being a primate.....not so much...

Anyone...?

Both Obamas, and I assume their children, went to a chuch that preached USA of KKK and God Damn America for 20 years.

Michelle made the statement " For the first time in my life I'm proud of my country"

And Barry has gone overseas for an apology tour.

Do ya think that may raise some doubt?

Last edited:

Anyone...?
Hey, we all chipped in and got you a new avatar:

th_thats_racist.gif

Meanwhile, just admit you're intellectually bankrupt and can't defend Obama's record. Let's just see how well screeching "That's racist!!" at everything works.

Because so far, you look like a desperate idiot.

Anyone...?
Hey, we all chipped in and got you a new avatar:

th_thats_racist.gif

Meanwhile, just admit you're intellectually bankrupt and can't defend Obama's record. Let's just see how well screeching "That's racist!!" at everything works.

Because so far, you look like a desperate idiot.

was that picture in code?:lol:

One of the investment bankers said that boom/bust was part of the natural cycle and regulation wasn't necessary.

But who makes out like bandits? It is the bankers like Goldman Sachs. The middle class loses.

In the short term, unregulated gimmicks stimulate the economy, but there is always a bust. The last one almost got us into another full blown Depression.

The institutions and investors who scream for dereg and no government, and who live off the misery of the American people are the ones who don't love America.

Forum List

Back