What Does It Mean When A Right Winger Says "The President Doesn't Love America?"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Is it more code for something else?

Here's a clip of, yet another, RW whacko getting caught out there in the weeds making radical statements they can't seem to back up or make sense out of.

Soledad O'Brien To Tea Party's Amy Kremer: Questioning Obama's Love Of America Is 'Code Word For Something Else' (VIDEO)

They don't even know what they're saying it seems, the just say it.

Either that, or they know EXACTLY what they are saying, but don't have the balls to state it out right.

So what is really meant by statements such as "our President doesn't love America" exactly?

Anyone...?

Here's a clip of, yet another, RW whacko getting caught out there in the weeds making radical statements they can't seem to back up or make sense out of.

Soledad O'Brien To Tea Party's Amy Kremer: Questioning Obama's Love Of America Is 'Code Word For Something Else' (VIDEO)

Either that, or they know EXACTLY what they are saying, but don't have the balls to state it out right.

So what is really meant by statements such as "our President doesn't love America" exactly?

Anyone...?

It means he's a ****** and ******* don't love America.

I think that Obama doesn't love America because I believe his mission is to destroy its very foundations and rebuild it around his own ideology... Now, what you (MarcATL) really want to hear is that I think Obama doesn't love America because he's Black, etc... but sadly for you that is not my reason as I have already explained. Now, what I think about you is that this thread is about race baiting, and what I've learned over the years is that people who engage in the sort of activity you are -really are the ones who are racists. MarcATL... You are a racist.

it would be very difficult to put the USA on a 180 degree path to destruction. The members of both parties have shown that as humans, we, are, not, perfect.

I think that Obama doesn't love America because I believe his mission is to destroy its very foundations and rebuild it around his own ideology... Now, what you (MarcATL) really want to hear is that I think Obama doesn't love America because he's Black, etc... but sadly for you that is not my reason as I have already explained. Now, what I think about you is that this thread is about race baiting, and what I've learned over the years is that people who engage in the sort of activity you are -really are the ones who are racists. MarcATL... You are a racist.

What "foundations" does Obama want to destroy and why didn't he destroy them in 2009 when he had the chance? He could have let the- banks, homeowners, auto industry and dozens of states that took stimulus dollars to balance their budgets- fail. But he didn't.

His plot was to prop up America and destroy it at a later date? So that's the theory you come up with to avoid saying it's because he's black?

What's his own ideology?

Look, you spew all this swill about racism and made-up reverse-racism every time something like this comes up...it's totall nonsense. If you saw the clip you will see that the woman herself couldn't explain.

Why is this?

I think Obama hates America because he continues to support tax cuts that are increasing the deficit. You see, only Republican tax cuts are good tax cuts and only God fearing tax cutting Republicans love America.

What "foundations" does Obama want to destroy and why didn't he destroy them in 2009 when he had the chance? He could have let the- banks, homeowners, auto industry and dozens of states that took stimulus dollars to balance their budgets- fail. But he didn't.

His plot was to prop up America and destroy it at a later date? So that's the theory you come up with to avoid saying it's because he's black?

The theory I came up with? :lol: Well in 2009 he was busy with Obamacare which could ONLY be found Constitutional by the SC ruling that it was a Tax. We had his anti gun campaign called Fast & Furious which might just have worked were it not for the program being responsible for the death of Brian Terry... Of course that brought the despicable program into the limelight which ended up with Obama covering for Eric Holder effectively postponing Obama's gun control initiative. Much of that Stimulus money went to produce windmills and solar panels in China because the process to make those things here is way more toxic than American environmental Law would ever allow. GM is also prospering in China at the Taxpayer's expense. He propped up Solyndra with Taxpayer funds even though there were already warning signs that it was a bad risk... And, boy was it ever. This: American Energy Roadblocks by the Obama Administration - House Committee on Natural Resources Fuel prices are still at record levels because of that (see previous link) Obama believes that able bodied people on Welfare should not be required to make any effort to find work effectively erasing the work requirement which originated under Clinton. He feels that illegal Aliens should not have to follow our Laws to become citizens and they should be granted Amnesty... Oh, I could go on... But all you racists want to hear is that my disdain for Obama's ideology isn't about his policies that I wholeheartedly disagree with it's because he's a black guy... Get a clue you racist jackass.

What's his own ideology?

Look, you spew all this swill about racism and made-up reverse-racism every time something like this comes up...it's totall nonsense. If you saw the clip you will see that the woman herself couldn't explain.

Why is this?

I didn't watch the clip... I'm just aware of your race baiting modus operandi.

I think Obama hates America because he continues to support tax cuts that are increasing the deficit. You see, only Republican tax cuts are good tax cuts and only God fearing tax cutting Republicans love America.

If you really want to pay more Taxes, the IRS offers several methods for you to write them a check anytime you want to... Put your money where your mouth is.

Yes, just like the Republican nutjob Clint Eastwood, screaming at something that doesn't exist.

Carry on. :cool:

Yes, just like the Republican nutjob Clint Eastwood, screaming at something that doesn't exist.

Carry on. :cool:

If it's against Obama, it's racism... Whatever. Carry on? You too... Let me know when you get whatever you think is owed to you.

Anyone...?

Here's my interpretation of what it means:

Get That Worthless ****** Out Of The White House

If you really want to pay more Taxes, the IRS offers several methods for you to write them a check anytime you want to... Put your money where your mouth is.

Same thing goes for deficit hawks and people who care about the national debt now that a D is in office. If it is such a concern to them write a mother fucking check.

Same thing goes for deficit hawks and people who care about the national debt now that a D is in office. If it is such a concern to them write a mother fucking check.

Why? The D in office wont put any mother fucking check I write towards paying down the deficit... He'll just give it to someone who does nothing to earn it while the deficit continues to rise.

Why? The D in office wont put any mother fucking check I write towards paying down the deficit... He'll just give it to someone who does nothing to earn it while the deficit continues to rise.

Sure they will. The deficit is determined by spending v revenue. If you send a check it goes
to the revenue side and shrinks the difference between the two.

But thank you for your hack response.

Anyone...?

Damn, Kremer's an idiot.

Forum List

Back