What does it look like BEFORE a white kids shoots up a School....

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
""><a href=

If you know a child like this with a piece of shit mother and Granny do the right thing and put a foot in his ass or call the year 2020 to warn the school district of this threat.

See something, say something

Is this kid autistic? If not, my mother would have beat my ass right there in the story.

THere's something wrong with that kid...mom had the right idea at first to wrap him up...but he's getting too big and too strong for that. And the weight issue. Just a guess, he demands junk food and gets it just to shut him up.

It is pretty disgusting to use an obviously seriously disturbed child to push a racist agenda. Yes, that happens to white kids too. CC, I am not sure if you can sink any lower.

It is pretty disgusting to use an obviously seriously disturbed child to push a racist agenda. Yes, that happens to white kids too. CC, I am not sure if you can sink any lower.

You can make excuses all you want for the little school shooter but this kid knew exactly what was going on and didnt give a shit. Play that "Mental illness" diagnoses from your monitor shit on someone interested in excuses

THere's something wrong with that kid...mom had the right idea at first to wrap him up...but he's getting too big and too strong for that. And the weight issue. Just a guess, he demands junk food and gets it just to shut him up.

Yeah, he wanted his soccer ball mom said no and then proceeded to let him whip her ass for 8 min. When he saw the camera he said "Wait! Youre RECORDING THIS?"

Yeah, kid is totally off his rocker and needs a hug and patronage...maybe even a pillow

You can make excuses all you want for the little school shooter but this kid knew exactly what was going on and didnt give a shit. Play that "Mental illness" diagnoses from your monitor shit on someone interested in excuses
You are one sick fuck! I don't give a rat's ass if the language I never use gets me booted from this site.

The kid is seriously disturbed!

What the fuck is wrong with you?!

You are one sick fuck! I don't give a rat's ass if the language I never use gets me booted from this site.

Yes the kid is seriously disturbed because he doesnt know how to fucking act. Save your phoney outrage for someone thats buying Master of Excuses.

In my book, beating your own mother isnt excused.

Yes he is...and I hope he never has access to guns. Can the NRA say the same?

Yes the kid is seriously disturbed because he doesnt know how to fucking act. Save your phoney outrage for someone thats buying Master of Excuses.

Most people are guided by a certain instinct of decency. The use of seriously psychologically impaired children to make a blatantly racist argument is beyond the pale of humanity as I understand it. You are a low-life son of a bitch, a scumbag for the ages. CC, FUCK YOU, asshole!

""><a href=

If you know a child like this with a piece of shit mother and Granny do the right thing and put a foot in his ass or call the year 2020 to warn the school district of this threat.

So are you a psychic ? or a gun grabber ? cuz your title has nothing to do with the vid.

Most people are guided by a certain instinct of decency. The use of seriously psychologically impaired children to make a blatantly racist argument is beyond the pale of humanity as I understand it. You are a low-life son of a bitch, a scumbag for the ages. CC, FUCK YOU, asshole!

You are trying to hide behind your excuse making. Dont make up a diagnoses and then apply it as truth.

Calling it mental illness is an excuse a Mentally ill person wouldnt use. This kid is out of control and all the whining in the world wont change that. You can call all the names you want but when this kid "FUCKING KILLS THIS BITCH" like he promised on tape you can console everyone with your bullshit outrage

You are trying to hide behind your excuse making. Dont make up a diagnoses and then apply it as truth.

Calling it mental illness is an excuse a Mentally ill person wouldnt use. This kid is out of control and all the whining in the world wont change that. You can call all the names you want but when this kid "FUCKING KILLS THIS BITCH" like he promised on tape you can console everyone with your bullshit outrage
No. I am not trying to say anything except that you are one sick fuck!

""><a href=

it's amazing how the children grow up without some sort of punishment. Ain't it? The mothers of today are asses.

she allows it so it's all on her. Sorry charlie.

The kid trained her instead of the other way around. It is liberturdism at its best.

When the kid says over and over "Imma kill you bitch" and makes good on it make sure to go hug his out of control ass and give him more excuses you dumb fucker

Yeah, he wanted his soccer ball mom said no and then proceeded to let him whip her ass for 8 min. When he saw the camera he said "Wait! Youre RECORDING THIS?"

Yeah, kid is totally off his rocker and needs a hug and patronage...maybe even a pillow

She should've used those super police tactics that control larger mentally ill psychos...without violence.

When the kid says over and over "Imma kill you bitch" and makes good on it make sure to go hug his out of control ass and give him more excuses you dumb fucker
I can understand why you are the low-life you are, and why your kids might well be if, God forbid, you have any.

Forum List

Back