What does it look like BEFORE a white kids shoots up a School....

""><a href=

If you know a child like this with a piece of shit mother and Granny do the right thing and put a foot in his ass or call the year 2020 to warn the school district of this threat.

See something, say something

What does skin color have to do with it?

The fact that white kids are known to not be disciplined and to shoot up public places like schools. When I searched black under your name Roshawn there were 197 results so cut the cute shit

So you can tell from that short vid that that white kid is going to shoot up a school.

""><a href=

If you know a child like this with a piece of shit mother and Granny do the right thing and put a foot in his ass or call the year 2020 to warn the school district of this threat.

The fact that white kids are known to not be disciplined and to shoot up public places like schools. When I searched black under your name Roshawn there were 197 results so cut the cute shit

The crazy guy who shot up the navy yard was black. Nut shooters aren't a result of skin color culture.
What about my name? Roshawn is a typical black racist, anti-white, conspicuously un-white contrivance of the post affirmative action welfare society.

Nice try...197 results so cut it out.

Cut what out?

CC is right that no one can diagnose this kid from an 8 minute tantrum. However, CC can't either. Most of the kids I've seen with true mental health issues would be a lot more intense and explosive than he was, but what do I know? Not much.
What I can't figure out is why Meathead is calling CC a racist for this post. What did I miss?
Read the title of the thread. I am doing far more than calling him a racist, I am calling him a low-life for using psychologically disturbed kids for spreading a racist agenda. I am also calling him a sick fuck for doing so.

keep on with the excuses....those always help....oh and being outraged at someone other than the parents of his out of control ass. Grandma sat there too so its the whole family thats fucked up.

You're just mad at me for seeing it

Who shoots more people under age 30 per year....whites or blacks??? It's an overwhelmingly easy answer.

""><a href=

So you can tell from that short vid that that white kid is going to shoot up a school.

Yes

CC is right that no one can diagnose this kid from an 8 minute tantrum. However, CC can't either. Most of the kids I've seen with true mental health issues would be a lot more intense and explosive than he was, but what do I know? Not much.
What I can't figure out is why Meathead is calling CC a racist for this post. What did I miss?
Read the title of the thread. I am doing far more than calling him a racist, I am calling him a low-life for using psychologically disturbed kids for spreading a racist agenda. I am also calling him a sick fuck for doing so.

keep on with the excuses....those always help....oh and being outraged at someone other than the parents of his out of control ass. Grandma sat there too so its the whole family thats fucked up.

You're just mad at me for seeing it

Who shoots more people under age 30 per year....whites or blacks??? It's an overwhelmingly easy answer.

Are we still talking about school shootings? I know you're slow but if you still in school at 30 and not on the staff you have bigger issues.

CC, No. I am not mad at you for seeing anything. I am angry that you are such a low-life scumbag who wants to turn a young child's pathology to a decidedly racist advantage. I think you are a sick and low-life scumbag, in case that was not already clear.

""><a href=

Yes

You are a pathetic peace of shit

""><a href=

The kid is not mentally ill. His MOTHER is. She's RUINED that child.. Completely lost authority and never imposed discipline. The boy is doomed. And PROBABLY will hate women for the rest of his life..

""><a href=

Yes

You are a pathetic peace of shit

Tissue? :eusa_dance:

CC, No. I am not mad at you for seeing anything. I am angry that you are such a low-life scumbag who wants to turn a young child's pathology to a decidedly racist advantage. I think you are a sick and low-life scumbag, in case that was not already clear.

Its racist that I said he was white? Interesting. Would you like a clean Kotex?

You need to answer what the relevance is in his being white.

No, where you fucked up is using a psychologically disturbed child to propagate a racist agenda.

That is why you're a low life scumbag. He was just a kid with problems. He was not a teenage thug trying to beat people up. And you are one sick fuck!

well it was the reason for the posting. just read the title, it's seems to make that point very clearly.

It is pretty disgusting to use an obviously seriously disturbed child to push a racist agenda. Yes, that happens to white kids too. CC, I am not sure if you can sink any lower.

You can make excuses all you want for the little school shooter but this kid knew exactly what was going on and didnt give a shit. Play that "Mental illness" diagnoses from your monitor shit on someone interested in excuses

Ahh, but it's the progressives who have taken parents ability to discipline their kids away. You reap what you sow.
Absolutely untrue. If a parent has a kid with a true mental health problem, it's good they can be taught how to restrain the kid without beating the tar out of him/her. If you equate discipline only with physical punishment, you're not going to get far with your kids.
that's such a stupid statement. There are many of us from the 50s through 70s who were punished with corporal punishment. It didn't make anyone less of an adult. In fact it made us change how we disciplined our kids. A good smack on the ass never hurt one child in the world.

I can't think of a single school shooting that wasn't a white kid. Was he implying it's usually black kids? I'm still lost how he's insulted anyone, except the kid and the mother in the video. But that's just me; carry on. It might come to me later.
LOL

I've seen kids that acted like that when I was a kid. Their parents would either spank the crap out of the right then and there or drag them out of the store and do it outside.

The only sickness is our PC society that molly coddles our children now, doesn't allow for any punishment at all, and has a whole agency (CPS) that doesn't feel the need to obey the constitution to back the whole play up.
CPS doesn't forbid punishment or spanking. If you've had a tussle with them, you did more than that.
you are wrong, I witnessed it. Called a cop and reported the mother to the cop and then the lady was detained with her child until a rep came. Don't spread lies, it's not becoming.

I've seen kids that acted like that when I was a kid. Their parents would either spank the crap out of the right then and there or drag them out of the store and do it outside.

The only sickness is our PC society that molly coddles our children now, doesn't allow for any punishment at all, and has a whole agency (CPS) that doesn't feel the need to obey the constitution to back the whole play up.
CPS doesn't forbid punishment or spanking. If you've had a tussle with them, you did more than that.
you are wrong, I witnessed it. Called a cop and reported the mother to the cop and then the lady was detained with her child until a rep came. Don't spread lies, it's not becoming.

Over a spanking? You sir are part of the problem then.

Because he is. Should I say he's Asian for your benefit?

Because he is. Should I say he's Asian for your benefit?
You need to explain the relevance in that.

Forum List

Back