What does it look like BEFORE a white kids shoots up a School....

You are one sick fuck! I don't give a rat's ass if the language I never use gets me booted from this site.

The kid is seriously disturbed!

What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Yes the kid is seriously disturbed because he doesnt know how to fucking act. Save your phoney outrage for someone thats buying Master of Excuses.

In my book, beating your own mother isnt excused.
Most people are guided by a certain instinct of decency. The use of seriously psychologically impaired children to make a blatantly racist argument is beyond the pale of humanity as I understand it. You are a low-life son of a bitch, a scumbag for the ages. CC, FUCK YOU, asshole!

You are trying to hide behind your excuse making. Dont make up a diagnoses and then apply it as truth.

Calling it mental illness is an excuse a Mentally ill person wouldnt use. This kid is out of control and all the whining in the world wont change that. You can call all the names you want but when this kid "FUCKING KILLS THIS BITCH" like he promised on tape you can console everyone with your bullshit outrage
No. I am not trying to say anything except that you are one sick fuck!

When the kid says over and over "Imma kill you bitch" and makes good on it make sure to go hug his out of control ass and give him more excuses you dumb fucker
she'll have deserved it.

Yes the kid is seriously disturbed because he doesnt know how to fucking act. Save your phoney outrage for someone thats buying Master of Excuses.

In my book, beating your own mother isnt excused.
Most people are guided by a certain instinct of decency. The use of seriously psychologically impaired children to make a blatantly racist argument is beyond the pale of humanity as I understand it. You are a low-life son of a bitch, a scumbag for the ages. CC, FUCK YOU, asshole!

You are trying to hide behind your excuse making. Dont make up a diagnoses and then apply it as truth.

Calling it mental illness is an excuse a Mentally ill person wouldnt use. This kid is out of control and all the whining in the world wont change that. You can call all the names you want but when this kid "FUCKING KILLS THIS BITCH" like he promised on tape you can console everyone with your bullshit outrage
No. I am not trying to say anything except that you are one sick fuck!

When the kid says over and over "Imma kill you bitch" and makes good on it make sure to go hug his out of control ass and give him more excuses you dumb fucker
I can understand why you are the low-life you are, and why your kids might well be if, God forbid, you have any.

Bet one thing, my kid will never disrespect me or raise a hand to me. And if they do, I wont be a dumb prick and excuse it with Pychobabble bullshit.

Make sure you visit this little fuck when the lifetime of excuses he's been given comes to the easy to forsee...predictable conclusion. Mom AND Grandma stood there. But hey, at least they taped it for Social Media!

It is pretty disgusting to use an obviously seriously disturbed child to push a racist agenda. Yes, that happens to white kids too. CC, I am not sure if you can sink any lower.

You can make excuses all you want for the little school shooter but this kid knew exactly what was going on and didnt give a shit. Play that "Mental illness" diagnoses from your monitor shit on someone interested in excuses

Ahh, but it's the progressives who have taken parents ability to discipline their kids away. You reap what you sow.

It is pretty disgusting to use an obviously seriously disturbed child to push a racist agenda. Yes, that happens to white kids too. CC, I am not sure if you can sink any lower.

You can make excuses all you want for the little school shooter but this kid knew exactly what was going on and didnt give a shit. Play that "Mental illness" diagnoses from your monitor shit on someone interested in excuses

Ahh, but it's the progressives who have taken parents ability to discipline their kids away. You reap what you sow.

Sure! More Excuses will help this kid!

CC is right that no one can diagnose this kid from an 8 minute tantrum. However, CC can't either. Most of the kids I've seen with true mental health issues would be a lot more intense and explosive than he was, but what do I know? Not much.
What I can't figure out is why Meathead is calling CC a racist for this post. What did I miss?

Absolutely untrue. If a parent has a kid with a true mental health problem, it's good they can be taught how to restrain the kid without beating the tar out of him/her. If you equate discipline only with physical punishment, you're not going to get far with your kids.

CC is right that no one can diagnose this kid from an 8 minute tantrum. However, CC can't either. Most of the kids I've seen with true mental health issues would be a lot more intense and explosive than he was, but what do I know? Not much.
What I can't figure out is why Meathead is calling CC a racist for this post. What did I miss?

Thread title.

Read the title of the thread. I am doing far more than calling him a racist, I am calling him a low-life for using psychologically disturbed kids for spreading a racist agenda. I am also calling him a sick fuck for doing so.

I've seen kids that acted like that when I was a kid. Their parents would either spank the crap out of the right then and there or drag them out of the store and do it outside.

The only sickness is our PC society that molly coddles our children now, doesn't allow for any punishment at all, and has a whole agency (CPS) that doesn't feel the need to obey the constitution to back the whole play up.

Wonder if he feels the same about the black kid gangbangers who spend loads of time shooting up Chicago, Detroit and other major cities.

I can't think of a single school shooting that wasn't a white kid. Was he implying it's usually black kids? I'm still lost how he's insulted anyone, except the kid and the mother in the video. But that's just me; carry on. It might come to me later.

Sure! More Excuses will help this kid!
well he's exactly right. It hasn't so many times that parents don't do anything any longer in public for fear of someone reporting them. having said that, the mother could take the kid to the car, and drive home and beat the living shit out of him, but that isn't going to happen either with a mother like that. She's just a bad mom. It is what I see all the time in public, mothers who don't discipline in public and annoy the shit out of everyone else. with a bratty little fk.

I've seen kids that acted like that when I was a kid. Their parents would either spank the crap out of the right then and there or drag them out of the store and do it outside.

The only sickness is our PC society that molly coddles our children now, doesn't allow for any punishment at all, and has a whole agency (CPS) that doesn't feel the need to obey the constitution to back the whole play up.
CPS doesn't forbid punishment or spanking. If you've had a tussle with them, you did more than that.

You missed that he's a faggot

""><a href=

If you know a child like this with a piece of shit mother and Granny do the right thing and put a foot in his ass or call the year 2020 to warn the school district of this threat.

See something, say something

What does skin color have to do with it?

The fact that white kids are known to not be disciplined and to shoot up public places like schools. When I searched black under your name Roshawn there were 197 results so cut the cute shit

Read the title of the thread. I am doing far more than calling him a racist, I am calling him a low-life for using psychologically disturbed kids for spreading a racist agenda. I am also calling him a sick fuck for doing so.

keep on with the excuses....those always help....oh and being outraged at someone other than the parents of his out of control ass. Grandma sat there too so its the whole family thats fucked up.

You're just mad at me for seeing it

""><a href=

If you know a child like this with a piece of shit mother and Granny do the right thing and put a foot in his ass or call the year 2020 to warn the school district of this threat.

The fact that white kids are known to not be disciplined and to shoot up public places like schools. When I searched black under your name Roshawn there were 197 results so cut the cute shit

The crazy guy who shot up the navy yard was black. Nut shooters aren't a result of skin color culture.
What about my name? Roshawn is a typical black racist, anti-white, conspicuously un-white contrivance of the post affirmative action welfare society.

""><a href=

The crazy guy who shot up the navy yard was black. Nut shooters aren't a result of skin color culture.
What about my name? Roshawn is a typical black racist, anti-white, conspicuously un-white contrivance of the post affirmative action welfare society.

Nice try...197 results so cut it out.

You missed that he's a faggot
Well, that explains it.

Forum List

Back