What does Israel and US have to do with

what is happening in ME.
March 7, 2014
History of the U.S.-Israel Relationship

Two panels that included an investigative journalist, two authors, a former Air Force colonel, and a military staffer who worked with former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld talked about the history of the U.S.-Israel relationship. They focused extensively on the influence of neoconservatives in the George W. Bush administration and the Iraq war. They also discussed the impact of U.S. relations with Israel on relations with other nations.
Does Israel and its lobby exercise too much influence on U.S. decisions to wage war in the Middle East? and Does the 'Special Relationship" Transcend Rule of Law?" were held at the National Press Club by the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy along with the Council for the National Interest, If Americans Knew, and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

Cspan videos on Israel and US, several videos, scroll down for more.

Middle East Policy Conference History USIsrael | Video | C-SPAN.org

min. 5:30 will tell you just what is happening in ME and why, (reading PNAC document would be helpful as well)

Just for your information for those who care to listen.

So, Penelope, did your madrassa tell you to keep on talking about Israel and not to post anything about what your own brethren are doing, such as busyily murdering innocent people in the rest of the Middle East? Israel was the watchdog for the U.S. to keep tabs on what your brethren were up to in the Middle East, and naturally those like you weren't too happy with that.

How about we watch this C-Span video instead. A good little NeoNazi/Islamofascist like you should enjoy it.

Book Discussion Farhud Roots ArabNazi Alliance | Video | C-SPAN.org

This involves the ME and the neocon and Zionist agenda, good things Iraq didn't go as planned or maybe we'd be in a war with Iran by now. I think Iran is a bit smarter and stronger than people give them credit for, and also , lets let Israel take care of them.

the interviews of vets at Food Hood who lost lots of men in Iraq really didn't sound like they'd ever do it again. They felt they fought for nothing and lost a lot of friends for nothing, which they did.

maybe you can explain these words by the Palestinian leader

"D-Day is approaching. The Arabs have waited 19 years for this and will not flinch from the war of liberation." – Ahmed Shukairy, Chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization, May 27, 1967

"This is a fight for the homeland – it is either us or the Israelis. There is no middle road. The Jews of Palestine will have to leave. We will facilitate their departure to their former homes. Any of the old Palestine Jewish population who survive may stay, but it is my impression that none of them will survive." – Shukairy, June 1, 1967

"We shall destroy Israel and its inhabitants and as for the survivors – if there are any – the boats are ready to deport them." – Shukairy, June 1, 1967, speaking at a Friday sermon in Jerusalem

Clifford May

"Roosevelt and Churchill grasped what too many analysts in government, academia, media and think tanks do not: To prevail against America's 21st century enemies, kinetic warfare is necessary but insufficient. An ideological war, a war of ideas, also must be waged. And on that front, we have not yet begun to fight."[11]

Clifford May - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On of the new cream of the crop. Warmonger! I ask who are our enemies?
We have not yet begun- he says , (when does it end?)

And just another nice Jewish man who thinks that we must fight our enemies, as we have not yet begun.

this is what is is good at, articles such as this, What Iran?s Rulers Want | National Review Online

Do these words need any double talk to cloud their meaning

Syria's forces are "ready not only to repulse the aggression, but to initiate the act of liberation itself, and to explode the Zionist presence in the Arab homeland. The Syrian army, with its finger on the trigger, is united.... I as a military man, believe that the time has come to enter into a battle of annihilation." – Syrian Defense Minister Hafez Assad, May 20, 1967

"Our two brotherly countries have turned into one mobilized force. The withdrawal of the UN forces ... means 'make way, our forces are on their way to battle.'" – Foreign Minister Makhous on his return from Cairo

Clifford May

"Roosevelt and Churchill grasped what too many analysts in government, academia, media and think tanks do not: To prevail against America's 21st century enemies, kinetic warfare is necessary but insufficient. An ideological war, a war of ideas, also must be waged. And on that front, we have not yet begun to fight."[11]

And just another nice Jewish man who thinks that we must fight our enemies, as we have not yet begun.

this is what is is good at, articles such as this, What Iran?s Rulers Want | National Review Online

Syria's forces are "ready not only to repulse the aggression, but to initiate the act of liberation itself, and to explode the Zionist presence in the Arab homeland. The Syrian army, with its finger on the trigger, is united.... I as a military man, believe that the time has come to enter into a battle of annihilation." – Syrian Defense Minister Hafez Assad, May 20, 1967

"Our two brotherly countries have turned into one mobilized force. The withdrawal of the UN forces ... means 'make way, our forces are on their way to battle.'" – Foreign Minister Makhous on his return from Cairo

No, just another Zionist jew who wants us to destroy Iran for Israel like we did Iraq. I don't think I can say it any clearer.

Clifford May

No, just another Zionist jew who wants us to destroy Iran for Israel like we did Iraq. I don't think I can say it any clearer.

Don't you just love it when you see NeoNazis/Islamofascists like Penelope learning all her stuff from the hate sites. How many times have we seen someone like Penelope claiming that the U.S. went to war in Iraq for Israel when it isn't the truth? So tell us, Penelope, could you be an ex Iranian living outside of Iran because you don't like the strict rules of the crazy Ayatollahs, but you are worried that your old country might be destroyed. I doubt if the U.S. is going to do anything to Iran except sancttions. However, it is nice that the U.S. has been arming the Kurds to fight your brethren in ISIS. For some reason, every time you come out of the woodwork and crawl over to this Middle East forum, all you want to do is blame Israel for something or other, but you have no interest at all in what is happening in the rest of the Middle East. Not once have you shown any sympathy or compassion for the unfortunate people in Iraq and what they are going through now.

Clifford May

So the simple facts that Iraqi soldiers were told to invade Kuwait and shoot all the British and American civilians working there was not grounds enough for the west to invade Iraq. I cant see Jews living in Iraq at the moment so it kinda destroys your claim, add to this that Israel was told not to take action against Iraq when it fired scud missiles at it says it all. You have a very clouded recollection of what really happened in Iraq and why it happened, and not a Jew in sight of the whole sorry affair. I know why Britain was dragged into the mess, and it is slowly coming out now about the politicians and their filthy perversions.

Hamas dragging those they suspect of collaboration behind their motorcycles tied by the feet

Hamas executes 30 suspected collaborators: report | i24news - See beyond
Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine requires hiring/coercing hundreds of informers.
End the occupation and you end Hamas resistance, including arbitrary executions.

Why, Gaza George, you can volunteer your services to your new masters to weed out all the spies. They will be happy to know you come cheap.

Meanwhile, as all the viewers can see, even though Gaza George is on a Middle East forum, he has nothing to say about what is happening in the other Middle East countries and how the people are suffering. Unless he can drag the Jews into it, he is just not interested in what these people are going through.
Prominent Israeli Jews are calling for the ethnic cleansing of Gaza.
Surely, you condemn such blatant racism.
Or not
:doubt:

"Israel must attack Gaza even more mercilessly, expel the population and resettle the territory with Jews, the deputy speaker of Israel’s parliament, the Knesset, has said.

"Moshe Feiglin, a member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s ruling Likud Party, makes the call in an article for the Israeli news website Arutz Sheva.

"Feiglin demands that Israel launch attacks 'throughout Gaza with the IDF’s [Israeli army’s] maximum force (and not a tiny fraction of it) with all the conventional means at its disposal.'

"Force Gaza population out

“After the IDF completes the ‘softening’ of the targets with its firepower, the IDF will conquer the entire Gaza, using all the means necessary to minimize any harm to our soldiers, with no other considerations,” Feiglin writes in one of several calls for outright war crimes."

Yes or No, Hasbara Sal.

Expel Palestinians, populate Gaza with Jews, says Knesset deputy speaker | The Electronic Intifada

Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine requires hiring/coercing hundreds of informers.
End the occupation and you end Hamas resistance, including arbitrary executions.

Why, Gaza George, you can volunteer your services to your new masters to weed out all the spies. They will be happy to know you come cheap.

Meanwhile, as all the viewers can see, even though Gaza George is on a Middle East forum, he has nothing to say about what is happening in the other Middle East countries and how the people are suffering. Unless he can drag the Jews into it, he is just not interested in what these people are going through.
Prominent Israeli Jews are calling for the ethnic cleansing of Gaza.
Surely, you condemn such blatant racism.
Or not
:doubt:

"Israel must attack Gaza even more mercilessly, expel the population and resettle the territory with Jews, the deputy speaker of Israel’s parliament, the Knesset, has said.

"Moshe Feiglin, a member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s ruling Likud Party, makes the call in an article for the Israeli news website Arutz Sheva.

"Feiglin demands that Israel launch attacks 'throughout Gaza with the IDF’s [Israeli army’s] maximum force (and not a tiny fraction of it) with all the conventional means at its disposal.'

"Force Gaza population out

“After the IDF completes the ‘softening’ of the targets with its firepower, the IDF will conquer the entire Gaza, using all the means necessary to minimize any harm to our soldiers, with no other considerations,” Feiglin writes in one of several calls for outright war crimes."

Yes or No, Hasbara Sal.

Expel Palestinians, populate Gaza with Jews, says Knesset deputy speaker | The Electronic Intifada

Could you tell your friend Ali something or other that you are such a good fan of The Electronic Intifada that he established? Could you additionally ask him if he is covering the tens of thousands of innocent Arabs who have been murdered by the other Arabs in the Middle East? If he says no, could you ask him why not since so many Arabs have died?

Clifford May

Link?

what is happening in ME.
March 7, 2014

Two panels that included an investigative journalist, two authors, a former Air Force colonel, and a military staffer who worked with former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld talked about the history of the U.S.-Israel relationship. They focused extensively on the influence of neoconservatives in the George W. Bush administration and the Iraq war. They also discussed the impact of U.S. relations with Israel on relations with other nations.
Does Israel and its lobby exercise too much influence on U.S. decisions to wage war in the Middle East? and Does the 'Special Relationship" Transcend Rule of Law?" were held at the National Press Club by the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy along with the Council for the National Interest, If Americans Knew, and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

min. 5:30 will tell you just what is happening in ME and why, (reading PNAC document would be helpful as well)

The US recognized the importance of controlling Arab and Persian oil long before England's Little, Loyal Jewish Ulster lurched into existence in 1948.

From the Red Line Agreement of the 1920s to FDR in 1944, the US has never hidden its intention to control "our" oil under their soil:

"The Anglo-American Petroleum Agreement of 1944 was based on negotiations between the United States and Britain over the control of Middle Eastern oil. Below is shown what the American President Franklin D. Roosevelt had in mind for to a British Ambassador in 1944:

Persian oil ... is yours. We share the oil of Iraq and Kuwait. As for Saudi Arabian oil, it's ours.[7]"

United States foreign policy in the Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Keep in mind the US was the world's leading oil EXPORTER when these agreements were signed.

Don't you just love it when you see NeoNazis/Islamofascists like Penelope learning all her stuff from the hate sites. How many times have we seen someone like Penelope claiming that the U.S. went to war in Iraq for Israel when it isn't the truth? So tell us, Penelope, could you be an ex Iranian living outside of Iran because you don't like the strict rules of the crazy Ayatollahs, but you are worried that your old country might be destroyed. I doubt if the U.S. is going to do anything to Iran except sancttions. However, it is nice that the U.S. has been arming the Kurds to fight your brethren in ISIS. For some reason, every time you come out of the woodwork and crawl over to this Middle East forum, all you want to do is blame Israel for something or other, but you have no interest at all in what is happening in the rest of the Middle East. Not once have you shown any sympathy or compassion for the unfortunate people in Iraq and what they are going through now.

I think your addressing the wrong person. Who are you talking to? Due to Israel Iraq is the way it is now, well plus a few think tank war monger neocons from the US gov.

Its impossible for you to even care about the Iraq people since you could seem to careless about the kids in Palestine, so get off your high horse.

Last edited:
what is happening in ME.
March 7, 2014

The US recognized the importance of controlling Arab and Persian oil long before England's Little, Loyal Jewish Ulster lurched into existence in 1948.

From the Red Line Agreement of the 1920s to FDR in 1944, the US has never hidden its intention to control "our" oil under their soil:

"The Anglo-American Petroleum Agreement of 1944 was based on negotiations between the United States and Britain over the control of Middle Eastern oil. Below is shown what the American President Franklin D. Roosevelt had in mind for to a British Ambassador in 1944:

Persian oil ... is yours. We share the oil of Iraq and Kuwait. As for Saudi Arabian oil, it's ours.[7]"

United States foreign policy in the Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Keep in mind the US was the world's leading oil EXPORTER when these agreements were signed.

Maybe Gaza George and his new pal Penelope can take a trip to Saudi Arabia and ask the leaders there who controls the oil in the Gulf. Since Gaza George can't afford the plane ticket, perhaps Penelope can help him out. They both are so busy knocking the U.S. and Israel that they are conveniently closing their eyes to what is happening to the innocent people in the Middle East even though this is the Middle East forum and people are suffering in places like Iraq and Syria.

what is happening in ME.
March 7, 2014

Maybe Gaza George and his new pal Penelope can take a trip to Saudi Arabia and ask the leaders there who controls the oil in the Gulf. Since Gaza George can't afford the plane ticket, perhaps Penelope can help him out. They both are so busy knocking the U.S. and Israel that they are conveniently closing their eyes to what is happening to the innocent people in the Middle East even though this is the Middle East forum and people are suffering in places like Iraq and Syria.

Not the US, the Zionist , big difference. I also would never trust Israel but the people of the US are seeing first hand what they are capable of.

Not the US, the Zionist , big difference. I also would never trust Israel but the people of the US are seeing first hand what they are capable of.

Yes, the people of the U.S. are actually seeing how vicious your brethren can be. Meanwhile, of course, Penelope is so fixated on Israel that she doesn't care what her brethren are doing to innocent others. If you are one of those transplanted Iranians to the U.S., Penelope, go out on the streets of of American towns and ask the oridinary citizens what they think of your brethren.

Yes, the people of the U.S. are actually seeing how vicious your brethren can be. Meanwhile, of course, Penelope is so fixated on Israel that she doesn't care what her brethren are doing to innocent others. If you are one of those transplanted Iranians to the U.S., Penelope, go out on the streets of of American towns and ask the oridinary citizens what they think of your brethren.

I was born in the US and am a citizen of only the US. I didn't see one wounded or dead Israeli child or infant. Actually the only damage I saw in Israel was a burnt car. I'd hate to be your neighbor. (if your in Israel)

Last edited:
Clifford May

Could you try that again in standard English, please?

When a poster starts dragging in people's religion, it suggest that that poster has some agenda involved.

If you'll read the articles you'll understand. He is a Zionist. Wants more fighting. That is a quote from him

""Roosevelt and Churchill grasped what too many analysts in government, academia, media and think tanks do not: To prevail against America's 21st century enemies, kinetic warfare is necessary but insufficient. An ideological war, a war of ideas, also must be waged. And on that front, we have not yet begun to fight."

Actually if is him and people like him that put Israel first and foremost that are using religion and their right to be in Israel. He creats propaganda against Iran because Israel wants the US and us people to think Iran is out to get Israel.

Clifford May

When a poster starts dragging in people's religion, it suggest that that poster has some agenda involved.

If you'll read the articles you'll understand. He is a Zionist. Wants more fighting. That is a quote from him

""Roosevelt and Churchill grasped what too many analysts in government, academia, media and think tanks do not: To prevail against America's 21st century enemies, kinetic warfare is necessary but insufficient. An ideological war, a war of ideas, also must be waged. And on that front, we have not yet begun to fight."

Actually if is him and people like him that put Israel first and foremost that are using religion and their right to be in Israel. He creats propaganda against Iran because Israel wants the US and us people to think Iran is out to get Israel.

But, Penelope, you seem to forget that your own people want to take over the world for Islam. Perhaps you can get your friendly Iranian leaders to say that they didn't mean it when they stated they want Israel to disappear from the map, or something to that effect.

Say, Penelope, why not tell us who was in the various Middle East countries before your Muslim ancestors forced so many of them to convert to Islam and killed plenty who refused. Now those who were lucky enough to survive your ancestors' onslaught can't even practice their religious beliefs in peace. Meanwhile all you can do is keep blabbering away on a Middle East forum about Israel while your own brethren are still busy murdering innocent people.

But, Penelope, you seem to forget that your own people want to take over the world for Islam. Perhaps you can get your friendly Iranian leaders to say that they didn't mean it when they stated they want Israel to disappear from the map, or something to that effect.

Say, Penelope, why not tell us who was in the various Middle East countries before your Muslim ancestors forced so many of them to convert to Islam and killed plenty who refused. Now those who were lucky enough to survive your ancestors' onslaught can't even practice their religious beliefs in peace. Meanwhile all you can do is keep blabbering away on a Middle East forum about Israel while your own brethren are still busy murdering innocent people.

Would that make you feel better if I were an Muslim or Persian, sorry I'm just a white USA born French female. I have no reason to be on Muslim or Persian side of things. There is nothing for me in it, except I don't care for what Zionist is doing to America and
I have little use for Israel and their hate speech. They did it to the Germans and now the Muslims, as far as I'm concerned they are what is wrong with the whole ME.

They just slaughtered Palestinians kids and your proud of it, it was like a bloodbath. I have no respect for the government and most of the people of Israel at all. Some of your Rabbis are so gross and say the most disgusting things, and the Babylon Talmud is disgusting, worst than the OT. How is that. I also have little use for any of the US congressman who kiss the ass of Israel. I will have to pick the lesser of two evils when its time to vote.

Would that make you feel better if I were an Muslim or Persian, sorry I'm just a white USA born French female. I have no reason to be on Muslim or Persian side of things. There is nothing for me in it, except I don't care for what Zionist is doing to America and
I have little use for Israel and their hate speech. They did it to the Germans and now the Muslims, as far as I'm concerned they are what is wrong with the whole ME.

They just slaughtered Palestinians kids and your proud of it, it was like a bloodbath. I have no respect for the government and most of the people of Israel at all. Some of your Rabbis are so gross and say the most disgusting things, and the Babylon Talmud is disgusting, worst than the OT. How is that. I also have little use for any of the US congressman who kiss the ass of Israel. I will have to pick the lesser of two evils when its time to vote.

Give it a rest, Penelope. Regardless of what you are, it is quite obvious that you have availed yourself of the information from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. Don't you think most of the viewers have heard the same old, same from Jew haters like you? As everyone can see, Penelope, even though she crawls over to the Middle East forum, has no problems with the tens and tens of thousands her friends have killed in the other Middle East countries, which tells us an awful lot about Penelope.

By the way, folks, it looks like Penelope even lapped up the fake Talmud quotes from the hate sites. Penelope must think she is a David Duke Talmudic scholar.

I certainly wish Penelope would go out on the streets of America and ask the ordinary American citizens their opinion of what is happening and who they are cheering for. It is certainly not for Penelope's savage friends who are busy murdering people for their religious beliefs.

Give it a rest, Penelope. Regardless of what you are, it is quite obvious that you have availed yourself of the information from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. Don't you think most of the viewers have heard the same old, same from Jew haters like you? As everyone can see, Penelope, even though she crawls over to the Middle East forum, has no problems with the tens and tens of thousands her friends have killed in the other Middle East countries, which tells us an awful lot about Penelope.

By the way, folks, it looks like Penelope even lapped up the fake Talmud quotes from the hate sites. Penelope must think she is a David Duke Talmudic scholar.

I certainly wish Penelope would go out on the streets of America and ask the ordinary American citizens their opinion of what is happening and who they are cheering for. It is certainly not for Penelope's savage friends who are busy murdering people for their religious beliefs.

Name calling again. Hey if you can dish it out you should be able to take it. No I read the Talmud. I have read lots of Jewish writings, surprised. I needed to know where Christianity came from, its not from Judaism. I see nothing holy in the "holy land" just blood and graves.

No I will give it a rest when I feel like it. As long as Israel wants America to fight I will not give it a rest, that also goes for the Zionist in our government. I was boycott Israel before this bloodshed fiasco, and well I think there are many more now that are going to be pro Palestine. Your true colors really showed.

Last edited:

Name calling again. Hey if you can dish it out you should be able to take it. No I read the Talmud. I have read lots of Jewish writings, surprised. I needed to know where Christianity came from, its not from Judaism. I see nothing holy in the "holy land" just blood and graves.

No I will give it a rest when I feel like it. As long as Israel wants America to fight I will not give it a rest, that also goes for the Zionist in our government. I was boycott Israel before this bloodshed fiasco, and well I think there are many more now that are going to be pro Palestine. Your true colors really showed.

I see nothing holy what your friends are doing to innocent others. Almost 200,000 killed in the last three years, thousands and thousands wounded, and over 2 million refugees. Of course you don't have time to consider that because you can't drag the Jews in so all these people who died at the hands of your friends are nothing to you. Meanwhile, Penelope, your true colors have been showing the moment you crawled out of the woodwork when you started to post stuff from the same NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites that so many of your kind have dug up before. Now can you tell us, since you are a Talmud scholar, just what Yeshiva did you attend to learn the Talmud. Maybe the same Yeshiva that a Muslim woman from a southern state in India attended since she was such a learned Talmud scholar just like you.

Go ahead and boycott, Israel, Penelope, and don't forget that should you ever need a medical innocation or a cure for something which came out of Israel, you have to turn it down because you don't want to be a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back