What does Israel and US have to do with

When are you both going to get it I'm American, and us Americans are not blind. I should get some more to come to this site as it seems to be overrun with Jews.

ISIS is after the Egyptian Goddess. IS-RA-El. So obvious.

Penelope dear, be calm-----your statements suggest that you are afflicted with
a "dieintergration of cognition" Just call you family physician and repeat the
two statements to him--------he will know what to do.

Maybe Penelope can find some body which was cut into pieces by her new friends and she too can put the body together just like Isis did for Osiris' body. Penelope can then call it the 2nd mummy as Osaris was supposedly the first mummy. Did you see where she claimed to be a nurse? On the Internet you can be anything. I can be a leading psychologist who realizes that Penelope needs long-term therapy. I can remember in the past when a poster said that anti-Semitism was a mental illness, and it is quite obvious that Penelople has it real, real bad. A person who was compus mentis on a Middle East forum would certainly be posting about what is happening in the Middle East and not be obsessed with one tiny, tiny bit of land of that huge region.

Do you think that Penelope might actually be living in Europe and was yelling Death to the Jews with her new friends the other day?

ISIS Protesters Call For ?Death to Jews? in The Hague | Israel Video Network

Penelope dear, be calm-----your statements suggest that you are afflicted with
a "dieintergration of cognition" Just call you family physician and repeat the
two statements to him--------he will know what to do.

Maybe Penelope can find some body which was cut into pieces by her new friends and she too can put the body together just like Isis did for Osiris' body. Penelope can then call it the 2nd mummy as Osaris was supposedly the first mummy. Did you see where she claimed to be a nurse? On the Internet you can be anything. I can be a leading psychologist who realizes that Penelope needs long-term therapy. I can remember in the past when a poster said that anti-Semitism was a mental illness, and it is quite obvious that Penelople has it real, real bad. A person who was compus mentis on a Middle East forum would certainly be posting about what is happening in the Middle East and not be obsessed with one tiny, tiny bit of land of that huge region.

Do you think that Penelope might actually be living in Europe and was yelling Death to the Jews with her new friends the other day?

Do you know how dumb you sound. If your a Jew please learn what the word Semite means, its does not just mean Hebrew. Google it. I do wish Jews would learn more about their writings and beliefs.

Do you know how dumb you sound. If your a Jew please learn what the word Semite means, its does not just mean Hebrew. Google it. I do wish Jews would learn more about their writings and beliefs.

I do wish NeoNazi and Islamofascists weren't so dumb that they don't realize that the term anti-Semitism was coined by a German man exclusively for the Jews, and has nothing at all to do with Semites. And we all can see how anti-Semitism has risen in Europe these days. One would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to realize what is happening.

I do wish NeoNazi and Islamofascists weren't so dumb that they don't realize that the term anti-Semitism was coined by a German man exclusively for the Jews, and has nothing at all to do with Semites. And we all can see how anti-Semitism has risen in Europe these days. One would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to realize what is happening.

Well because if you say and if your correct it was coined by a German man, why do you insist on allowing false info to continue. Please supply a link to your ideation.

Here is what the Jewish Ency says and also Wiki says the same.

SEMITIC LANGUAGES - JewishEncyclopedia.com

Etymology

The origin of "anti-Semitic" terminologies is found in responses of Moritz Steinschneider to the views of Ernest Renan. As Alex Bein writes "The compound anti-Semitism appears to have been used first by Steinschneider, who challenged Renan on account of his 'anti-Semitic prejudices' [i.e., his derogation of the "Semites" as a race]".[6] Avner Falk similarly writes: 'The German word antisemitisch was first used in 1860 by the Austrian Jewish scolar Moritz Steinschneider (1816-1907) in the phrase antisemitische Vorureile (anti-Semitic prejudices). Steinschneider used this phrase to characterise the French philosopher Ernest Renan's false ideas about how "Semitic races" were inferior to "Aryan races"'.[7]

Looks like it was a jewish scholar, and he was wrong to use the word. Better wording would be anti-jew.

Well because if you say and if your correct it was coined by a German man, why do you insist on allowing false info to continue. Please supply a link to your ideation.

We all know about Semite people and their language. Someone like you doesn't have to give us any information about this subject. However, the term anti-Semitism applies to the Jews and not the Semite people in general.

anti-Semitism -- Encyclopedia Britannica

We all know about Semite people and their language. Someone like you doesn't have to give us any information about this subject. However, the term anti-Semitism applies to the Jews and not the Semite people in general.

Wrote by a Jew for a Jewish Encyclopedia. It remains to be the wrong usage for the word.

Wrote by a Jew for a Jewish Encyclopedia. It remains to be the wrong usage for the word.

Listen, Penelope, whatever way you want to cut it, the term was first coined by a German; and if you weren't so anti-Semitic yourself, you would be reading all those articles about how so much anti-Semitism is in Europe today. My own French neighbor's cousin was stuck in the Paris synagogue for hours because your new friends were surrounding the place; and even the head of France called the synagogue and told the people to stay put until the police got a handle on things. I am sure if you were in Paris, you would have been one of those surrounding the synagogue.

No I'm not an activist like that. Let me ask you, what causes so much anti-Semitism (we will let it be Jewish here) over the years, centuries upon centuries, (must be everyone is wrong and the Israelites are right) not just today? Honest quest. what do you think it is? I don't believe in any violence unless to protect oneself. I do not believe in making false flags as the US, and Israel is doing. I am not happy with many of those in our government.

I certainty could never tolerate what we seen happen in Gaza, or stand by my government who did such a thing. When we were bombing Iraq, I though it was horrible. I thought the sanctions and death of over 500,000 children was awful, but here is M. alright on 60 mins saying it was worth it. I got news for her , no it was not. All for the love of land and oil and power.

Last edited:
No I'm not an activist like that. Let me ask you, what causes so much anti-Semitism (we will let it be Jewish here) over the years, centuries upon centuries, (must be everyone is wrong and the Israelites are right) not just today? Honest quest. what do you think it is? I don't believe in any violence unless to protect oneself. I do not believe in making false flags as the US, and Israel is doing. I am not happy with many of those in our government.

I certainty could never tolerate what we seen happen in Gaza, or stand by my government who did such a thing. When we were bombing Iraq, I though it was horrible. I thought the sanctions and death of over 500,000 children was awful, but here is M. alright on 60 mins saying it was worth it. I got news for her , no it was not. All for the love of land and oil and power.

Anti-Semitism has been going on a long, long time. I guess you don't know the history of long ago -- the pogroms, the blood libels, etc.. However, since so many Muslims have immigrated to Europe, anti-Semitism really has reared its ugly head.

Meanwhile, you have made no mention of all the children murdered by your new friends in the other Middle East countries nowadays so it is very strange that all of a sudden you are going back to Iraq of many years ago. All you seem obsessed about, like the rest of the anti-Semitics, is Israel and the Jews and nothing else because if you were actually interested in what is happening in the Middle East, you certainly would have been posting some articles all along. Perhaps you can prove to us that 500,000 children were killed in Iraq.. In fact, many of the people who were killed there were killed by insurgents who came from outside the country because they didn't want to see a democracy in that country.

I don't think that Penelope has the brains to realize that she outed herself the moment she got to this forum and started up with the same old, same old stuff from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites that we have seen other anti-Semitic posters use for years and years.

Hamas dragging those they suspect of collaboration behind their motorcycles tied by the feet

Hamas executes 30 suspected collaborators: report | i24news - See beyond
Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine requires hiring/coercing hundreds of informers.
End the occupation and you end Hamas resistance, including arbitrary executions.

Ending Military occupations involve peace treaties first George. But the greedy Arabs want ROR as well as complete sovereignty over E. Jerusalem, neither of which will EVER happen. EVER.

So, no, ending the 'occupation' would not bring peace. Maybe a temporary cease fire, but not permanent peace.
You're conflating a peace treaty between sovereign states with peace between Gaza and Israel. Gaza is occupied territory, and Israel is its occupying power. Israel inflicted its blockade in response to the outcome of an election whose winner it objected to. End Israel's blockade of Gaza and the resistance to said blockade will end, assuming greedy Jews don't want the land of Gaza minus its Arab inhabitants.:eusa_whistle:

Anti-Semitism has been going on a long, long time. I guess you don't know the history of long ago -- the pogroms, the blood libels, etc.. However, since so many Muslims have immigrated to Europe, anti-Semitism really has reared its ugly head.

Meanwhile, you have made no mention of all the children murdered by your new friends in the other Middle East countries nowadays so it is very strange that all of a sudden you are going back to Iraq of many years ago. All you seem obsessed about, like the rest of the anti-Semitics, is Israel and the Jews and nothing else because if you were actually interested in what is happening in the Middle East, you certainly would have been posting some articles all along. Perhaps you can prove to us that 500,000 children were killed in Iraq.. In fact, many of the people who were killed there were killed by insurgents who came from outside the country because they didn't want to see a democracy in that country.

I don't think that Penelope has the brains to realize that she outed herself the moment she got to this forum and started up with the same old, same old stuff from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites that we have seen other anti-Semitic posters use for years and years.

I am fully aware of anti Jewish even in the OT. Why? is every country wrong but the Jews. All throughout history, many have tried to let Jews in and then became anti Jew. Hitler wasn't the only one, try Britain, USA, France among others.

Did M. Albright deny it no. this was during the sanctions in the mid 90's. You the ignorant one. Can't even have a conversation with you without being called names.

that is why there is anti Jewish, the arrogance of Jews. Even King Darius I had to tells yous to leave the travelers alone. Forget it , what just happened on TV for all to see, nothing has changed since yous talked about your battles in the OT, your still as savage as ever and arrogant.. Where do you think the Muslims picked it up.

Last edited:
what is happening in ME.
March 7, 2014
History of the U.S.-Israel Relationship

Two panels that included an investigative journalist, two authors, a former Air Force colonel, and a military staffer who worked with former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld talked about the history of the U.S.-Israel relationship. They focused extensively on the influence of neoconservatives in the George W. Bush administration and the Iraq war. They also discussed the impact of U.S. relations with Israel on relations with other nations.
Does Israel and its lobby exercise too much influence on U.S. decisions to wage war in the Middle East? and Does the 'Special Relationship" Transcend Rule of Law?" were held at the National Press Club by the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy along with the Council for the National Interest, If Americans Knew, and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

Cspan videos on Israel and US, several videos, scroll down for more.

Middle East Policy Conference History USIsrael | Video | C-SPAN.org

min. 5:30 will tell you just what is happening in ME and why, (reading PNAC document would be helpful as well)

Just for your information for those who care to listen.
911 changed everything, including how the US and UK chose to deal with Hamas.
Prior to 911 progress was being made between UK negotiators and Hamas.
Alastair Crooke has been negotiating for decades with Muslim "extremists" and does a good job of explaining away the MSM propaganda:

"The branding of Hamas and Hesballah as ‘extremists' has its roots in a pattern of western behaviour established in the 1960s, well before Hamas was formed.

"This pattern of western behaviour consisted of reliance on ‘apolitical' Salafism, managed and funded by Saudi patrons, to contain and circumscribe firstly, ‘Nasserist' Arab nationalism; then to act as a counter-weight to the spread of Marxism in the region; to contain Soviet influence; to defeat the Soviet Union in Afghanistan; to contain the impact of Shi'ism and the Iranian Revolution; to contain the spread of ‘revolutionary' Islam; and, in Iraq, to contain al-Qae'da and the Shi'i militias.

"With each successive manifestly political use, essentially in support of perceived western and al-Saud interests, these dissidents have not only become progressively more ‘political' - they have become more violent, immoderate, intolerant and dangerous."

https://www.opendemocracy.net/authors/alastair-crooke

What you are denying is that many of the terrorist attacks in the west were because of Palestine, and were done to try and force public opinion against the Jews. They failed then and they are failing now to bring about widespread change. The groups they work with are all ultra left wing communist groups that need ISLAMONAZI support to be seen as a credible political threat. Now the world has seen that hamas is all about propaganda and violence and has no interest in peace. They are following the commands written in the Koran to " KILL THE UNBELIEVER " and to strike terror in their hearts. The sooner the west stops pandering to islam and starts hitting it hard the better. Issue a proclamation via the UN and ICC that from now on all religious terrorists are to be shot on sight and you will see them running for cover while making claims about their human rights. Then make a change to human rights laws that remove all access to them by known terrorists so silencing this voice of dissent. Use their own words against them and force them to live out life as lonely pariahs.
That would make life very lonely for Israel's Likud Party, wouldn't it?

"Since virtually every comment on Hamas in American media includes the assertion that the group’s Charter rejects Israel’s right to exist, it’s worth noting the following from the Likud Platform of 1999:
a. 'The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel.'
b. 'Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel.
The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem'
c. 'The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.'
d. 'The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.'"

Your kind of terrorists?

The Hateful Likud Charter Calls for Destruction of Any Palestinian State | Informed Comment

Hamas dragging those they suspect of collaboration behind their motorcycles tied by the feet

Hamas executes 30 suspected collaborators: report | i24news - See beyond
Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine requires hiring/coercing hundreds of informers.
End the occupation and you end Hamas resistance, including arbitrary executions.

LINK that shows they are illegally occupying Palestine please, say from the UNSC or the ICJ
"The construction of the wall being built by Israel, the occupying Power, in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including in and around East Jerusalem, and its associated regime, are contrary to international law;

"Israel is under an obligation to terminate its breaches of international law; it is under an obligation to cease forthwith the works of construction of the wall being built in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including in and around East Jerusalem, to dismantle forthwith the structure therein situated, and to repeal or render ineffective forthwith all legislative and regulatory acts relating thereto, in accordance with paragraph 151 of this Opinion;

"Israel is under an obligation to make reparation for all damage caused by the construction of the wall in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including in and around East Jerusalem..."

International law and the Arab?Israeli conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How nice, though, that there have been Muslims even murdering other Muslims since the beginning of Islam. Can you tell us, for instance, Gaza George, why the Sunnis and Shia keep on suicide and car bombing each other? Of course, we can throw in the unfortunate Ahmadiyya who seem to be hated by both sects because they believe differently. Perhaps you can find an Ahmadiyya in Los Angeles (there are some living in California) and ask why the Ahmadiyya only feel safe in America.
When you convince your people to stop murdering women and children in Palestine for the greater glory of Greater Israel. Your only concern for innocent Muslim deaths anywhere is as a deflection from the slaughter your people have brought to Palestine. Jews are just not that special:D

Link that shows Israel has been charged with murder of women and children in Palestine. Without these charges being made by the ICJ then you are LIBELING Jews and Israel and leaving yourself wide open to being sued.
Hasbara humor?
Israeli Violations of International Law
Put up or STFU:eek:

I am fully aware of anti Jewish even in the OT. Why? is every country wrong but the Jews. All throughout history, many have tried to let Jews in and then became anti Jew. Hitler wasn't the only one, try Britain, USA, France among others.

Did M. Albright deny it no. this was during the sanctions in the mid 90's. You the ignorant one. Can't even have a conversation with you without being called names.

that is why there is anti Jewish, the arrogance of Jews. Even King Darius I had to tells yous to leave the travelers alone. Forget it , what just happened on TV for all to see, nothing has changed since yous talked about your battles in the OT, your still as savage as ever and arrogant.. Where do you think the Muslims picked it up.

So, Penelope is comatose that the Jews were blamed for the death of Jesus. She also seems aware that the Muslims have always hated the Jews because they wouldn't accept Mohammed and his new religion. And, of course, when one group is such much smaller than the other groups, it is quite easy to pick that group as your scapegoat as we so many who are losers in life do.. I hope Penelope doesn't try out for the Comedy Store. She is funny up to a point, but I don't think she will ever make it big on stage. Her new friends have murdered millions and millions of innocent people since the inception of their religion, and she is still calling the Jews savage and arrogant as ever while her new friends are certainly showing the world how vicious they can be. Penelope gives you a very good idea as to why anti-Semitism still exists.

Perhaps Penelope, instead of running to her usual NeoNazi/Islamofascist hates sites, could go read up on the history of Jihad in the Middle East and see what happened to the Christians in the countries where the original Christians were living. What happened to them certainly was committed by savages, and now the descendents of those who were lucky enough to escape the Muslim onslaught can't even practice their beliefs in peace. If Penolope can drag herself away from the hate sites and read the reports by Raymond Ibrahim, a Coptic Christian, she might find out what her new friends are doing. There are also other Christian organizations keeping track of what Penelope's new friends are doing, but I actually think Penelope is not interested because the Jews are not involved.

Some interesting reading.........

Are "Integrated Muslims" Integrated?

When you convince your people to stop murdering women and children in Palestine for the greater glory of Greater Israel. Your only concern for innocent Muslim deaths anywhere is as a deflection from the slaughter your people have brought to Palestine. Jews are just not that special:D

Link that shows Israel has been charged with murder of women and children in Palestine. Without these charges being made by the ICJ then you are LIBELING Jews and Israel and leaving yourself wide open to being sued.
Hasbara humor?
Israeli Violations of International Law
Put up or STFU:eek:

It must be scapegoat humor because I don't think that Gaza George has ever mentioned one incident in which his new masters have murdered so many men, women and children in the other Middle East countries. Every day he comes to this Middle East forum, and it is like nothing happens in the rest of the Middle East except with regard to Israel and the Palestinians. Does Gaza George even realize the enormous amount of innocent people murdered by his new masters?

Why, Gaza George, you can volunteer your services to your new masters to weed out all the spies. They will be happy to know you come cheap.

Meanwhile, as all the viewers can see, even though Gaza George is on a Middle East forum, he has nothing to say about what is happening in the other Middle East countries and how the people are suffering. Unless he can drag the Jews into it, he is just not interested in what these people are going through.

He forgets that in recent history Israel withdrew all Jewish presence from gaza and had no blockade on the area. This was part of the terms of the Oslo accords that called upon the Palestinians to call a halt to all terrorism, violence and belligerence. Maybe georgie boy can explain why the Palestinians in gaza responded by increasing the severity of the violence and the numbers of the attacks on Israeli civilians. Why they refused to obey the Oslo accords that they had signed and decided that they were above INTERNATIONAL LAW. This act by the Palestinians is justification alone for the occupation of Palestine and the blockade of gaza. So it seems that georgie has been led to believe that if Israel withdrfaw from gaza and allow free access the Palestinians will stop the rockets, what is different today than what we saw in August 2005.
The democratic election of Hamas in 2006 is when Israel imposed its illegal blockade.
When Jews give up on the Zionist dream of colonizing all of Palestine, that's when peace will stand a real chance.

Why, Gaza George, you can volunteer your services to your new masters to weed out all the spies. They will be happy to know you come cheap.

Meanwhile, as all the viewers can see, even though Gaza George is on a Middle East forum, he has nothing to say about what is happening in the other Middle East countries and how the people are suffering. Unless he can drag the Jews into it, he is just not interested in what these people are going through.
Prominent Israeli Jews are calling for the ethnic cleansing of Gaza.
Surely, you condemn such blatant racism.
Or not
:doubt:

"Israel must attack Gaza even more mercilessly, expel the population and resettle the territory with Jews, the deputy speaker of Israel’s parliament, the Knesset, has said.

"Moshe Feiglin, a member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s ruling Likud Party, makes the call in an article for the Israeli news website Arutz Sheva.

"Feiglin demands that Israel launch attacks 'throughout Gaza with the IDF’s [Israeli army’s] maximum force (and not a tiny fraction of it) with all the conventional means at its disposal.'

"Force Gaza population out

“After the IDF completes the ‘softening’ of the targets with its firepower, the IDF will conquer the entire Gaza, using all the means necessary to minimize any harm to our soldiers, with no other considerations,” Feiglin writes in one of several calls for outright war crimes."

Yes or No, Hasbara Sal.

Expel Palestinians, populate Gaza with Jews, says Knesset deputy speaker | The Electronic Intifada

Could you tell your friend Ali something or other that you are such a good fan of The Electronic Intifada that he established? Could you additionally ask him if he is covering the tens of thousands of innocent Arabs who have been murdered by the other Arabs in the Middle East? If he says no, could you ask him why not since so many Arabs have died?
Why don't you respond to your pal Moshe and his plan to purge Gaza of non-Jews?
Do you condemn his racism, or not?

Prominent Israeli Jews are calling for the ethnic cleansing of Gaza.
Surely, you condemn such blatant racism.
Or not
:doubt:

"Israel must attack Gaza even more mercilessly, expel the population and resettle the territory with Jews, the deputy speaker of Israel’s parliament, the Knesset, has said.

"Moshe Feiglin, a member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s ruling Likud Party, makes the call in an article for the Israeli news website Arutz Sheva.

"Feiglin demands that Israel launch attacks 'throughout Gaza with the IDF’s [Israeli army’s] maximum force (and not a tiny fraction of it) with all the conventional means at its disposal.'

"Force Gaza population out

“After the IDF completes the ‘softening’ of the targets with its firepower, the IDF will conquer the entire Gaza, using all the means necessary to minimize any harm to our soldiers, with no other considerations,” Feiglin writes in one of several calls for outright war crimes."

Yes or No, Hasbara Sal.

Expel Palestinians, populate Gaza with Jews, says Knesset deputy speaker | The Electronic Intifada

Could you tell your friend Ali something or other that you are such a good fan of The Electronic Intifada that he established? Could you additionally ask him if he is covering the tens of thousands of innocent Arabs who have been murdered by the other Arabs in the Middle East? If he says no, could you ask him why not since so many Arabs have died?
Why don't you respond to your pal Moshe and his plan to purge Gaza of non-Jews?
Do you condemn his racism, or not?

Don't you have anything ever to say about your new masters, Gaza George, murdering people all over the Middle East for Islam. Are you so ready to become a Dhimmi? That really wouldn't save you from your new friends doing you in also the way they are doing in so many other people.

Gaza George thinks he is still fooling everyone reading this particular forum that he actually cares about the Arabs. If the Jews were not involved and it happened to be Hindus or Buddhists controlling one tiny part of the Middle East, he wouldn't even be on this forum constantly bashing the the Jews. While tens of thousands of innocent Arabs have been murdered by his new masters in the Middle East (I doubt if Gaza George has even given one cent to any of the relief organizations to help the survivors), he has had nothing to say about this. I think any intelligent person realize that he doesn't care that all these people have died because he can involved his fellow scapegoats, the Jews. Fake it once in a blue moon, Gaza George, that you actually care about what is happening to the Arabs in the other Middle East countries. After all, you do drag yourself here to bash the Jews so at least give us a little news about what is happening to other Arabs, who certainly are not faring too well.

Forum List

Back