What does Israel and US have to do with

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
what is happening in ME.
March 7, 2014
History of the U.S.-Israel Relationship

Two panels that included an investigative journalist, two authors, a former Air Force colonel, and a military staffer who worked with former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld talked about the history of the U.S.-Israel relationship. They focused extensively on the influence of neoconservatives in the George W. Bush administration and the Iraq war. They also discussed the impact of U.S. relations with Israel on relations with other nations.
Does Israel and its lobby exercise too much influence on U.S. decisions to wage war in the Middle East? and Does the 'Special Relationship" Transcend Rule of Law?" were held at the National Press Club by the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy along with the Council for the National Interest, If Americans Knew, and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

Cspan videos on Israel and US, several videos, scroll down for more.

Middle East Policy Conference History USIsrael | Video | C-SPAN.org

min. 5:30 will tell you just what is happening in ME and why, (reading PNAC document would be helpful as well)

Just for your information for those who care to listen.

what is happening in ME.
March 7, 2014

Two panels that included an investigative journalist, two authors, a former Air Force colonel, and a military staffer who worked with former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld talked about the history of the U.S.-Israel relationship. They focused extensively on the influence of neoconservatives in the George W. Bush administration and the Iraq war. They also discussed the impact of U.S. relations with Israel on relations with other nations.
Does Israel and its lobby exercise too much influence on U.S. decisions to wage war in the Middle East? and Does the 'Special Relationship" Transcend Rule of Law?" were held at the National Press Club by the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy along with the Council for the National Interest, If Americans Knew, and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

min. 5:30 will tell you just what is happening in ME and why, (reading PNAC document would be helpful as well)

So, Penelope, did your madrassa tell you to keep on talking about Israel and not to post anything about what your own brethren are doing, such as busyily murdering innocent people in the rest of the Middle East? Israel was the watchdog for the U.S. to keep tabs on what your brethren were up to in the Middle East, and naturally those like you weren't too happy with that.

How about we watch this C-Span video instead. A good little NeoNazi/Islamofascist like you should enjoy it.

Book Discussion Farhud Roots ArabNazi Alliance | Video | C-SPAN.org

what is happening in ME.
March 7, 2014

911 changed everything, including how the US and UK chose to deal with Hamas.
Prior to 911 progress was being made between UK negotiators and Hamas.
Alastair Crooke has been negotiating for decades with Muslim "extremists" and does a good job of explaining away the MSM propaganda:

"The branding of Hamas and Hesballah as ‘extremists' has its roots in a pattern of western behaviour established in the 1960s, well before Hamas was formed.

"This pattern of western behaviour consisted of reliance on ‘apolitical' Salafism, managed and funded by Saudi patrons, to contain and circumscribe firstly, ‘Nasserist' Arab nationalism; then to act as a counter-weight to the spread of Marxism in the region; to contain Soviet influence; to defeat the Soviet Union in Afghanistan; to contain the impact of Shi'ism and the Iranian Revolution; to contain the spread of ‘revolutionary' Islam; and, in Iraq, to contain al-Qae'da and the Shi'i militias.

"With each successive manifestly political use, essentially in support of perceived western and al-Saud interests, these dissidents have not only become progressively more ‘political' - they have become more violent, immoderate, intolerant and dangerous."

https://www.opendemocracy.net/authors/alastair-crooke

what is happening in ME.
March 7, 2014

Alastair Crooke has been negotiating for decades with Muslim "extremists" and does a good job of explaining away the MSM propaganda:

"The branding of Hamas and Hesballah as ‘extremists' has its roots in a pattern of western behaviour established in the 1960s, well before Hamas was formed.

"This pattern of western behaviour consisted of reliance on ‘apolitical' Salafism, managed and funded by Saudi patrons, to contain and circumscribe firstly, ‘Nasserist' Arab nationalism; then to act as a counter-weight to the spread of Marxism in the region; to contain Soviet influence; to defeat the Soviet Union in Afghanistan; to contain the impact of Shi'ism and the Iranian Revolution; to contain the spread of ‘revolutionary' Islam; and, in Iraq, to contain al-Qae'da and the Shi'i militias.

"With each successive manifestly political use, essentially in support of perceived western and al-Saud interests, these dissidents have not only become progressively more ‘political' - they have become more violent, immoderate, intolerant and dangerous."

How nice, though, that there have been Muslims even murdering other Muslims since the beginning of Islam. Can you tell us, for instance, Gaza George, why the Sunnis and Shia keep on suicide and car bombing each other? Of course, we can throw in the unfortunate Ahmadiyya who seem to be hated by both sects because they believe differently. Perhaps you can find an Ahmadiyya in Los Angeles (there are some living in California) and ask why the Ahmadiyya only feel safe in America.

what is happening in ME.
March 7, 2014

How nice, though, that there have been Muslims even murdering other Muslims since the beginning of Islam. Can you tell us, for instance, Gaza George, why the Sunnis and Shia keep on suicide and car bombing each other? Of course, we can throw in the unfortunate Ahmadiyya who seem to be hated by both sects because they believe differently. Perhaps you can find an Ahmadiyya in Los Angeles (there are some living in California) and ask why the Ahmadiyya only feel safe in America.
When you convince your people to stop murdering women and children in Palestine for the greater glory of Greater Israel. Your only concern for innocent Muslim deaths anywhere is as a deflection from the slaughter your people have brought to Palestine. Jews are just not that special:D

Hamas dragging those they suspect of collaboration behind their motorcycles tied by the feet

Hamas executes 30 suspected collaborators: report | i24news - See beyond
Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine requires hiring/coercing hundreds of informers.
End the occupation and you end Hamas resistance, including arbitrary executions.

Why, Gaza George, you can volunteer your services to your new masters to weed out all the spies. They will be happy to know you come cheap.

Meanwhile, as all the viewers can see, even though Gaza George is on a Middle East forum, he has nothing to say about what is happening in the other Middle East countries and how the people are suffering. Unless he can drag the Jews into it, he is just not interested in what these people are going through.

what is happening in ME.
March 7, 2014

So, Penelope, did your madrassa tell you to keep on talking about Israel and not to post anything about what your own brethren are doing, such as busyily murdering innocent people in the rest of the Middle East? Israel was the watchdog for the U.S. to keep tabs on what your brethren were up to in the Middle East, and naturally those like you weren't too happy with that.

How about we watch this C-Span video instead. A good little NeoNazi/Islamofascist like you should enjoy it.

This involves the ME and the neocon and Zionist agenda, good things Iraq didn't go as planned or maybe we'd be in a war with Iran by now. I think Iran is a bit smarter and stronger than people give them credit for, and also , lets let Israel take care of them.

the interviews of vets at Food Hood who lost lots of men in Iraq really didn't sound like they'd ever do it again. They felt they fought for nothing and lost a lot of friends for nothing, which they did.

Last edited:
Hamas dragging those they suspect of collaboration behind their motorcycles tied by the feet

Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine requires hiring/coercing hundreds of informers.
End the occupation and you end Hamas resistance, including arbitrary executions.

Another Pro Palestinian lie

Hamas Covenant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 2010 Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal stated that the Charter is "a piece of history and no longer relevant, but cannot be changed for internal reasons."[6] Hamas have moved away from its charter since it decided to go for political office.[7] In 2009 interviews with the BBC, Tony Blair claimed that Hamas does not accept the existence of Israel and continues to pursue its objectives through terror and violence; Sir Jeremy Greenstock however argued that Hamas has not adopted its charter as part of its political program since it won the Palestinian legislative election, 2006.[8] Instead it has moved to a more secular stance.[7] In 2008, the Hamas leader in Gaza, Ismail Haniyeh, stated that Hamas would agree to accept a Palestinian state along the 1967 borders, and to offer a long-term truce with Israel.[9] In contrast to this, Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar stated that any talk of the 1967 lines is "just a phase" until Hamas has a chance to "regain the land...even if we [Hamas] have to do so inch by inch."[10] Other Hamas leaders, including Ismail Haniyah and Khaled Meshaal have also stated repeatedly that "Palestine – from the [Jordan] River to the [Mediterranean] Sea, from its north to its south – is our land, our right, and our homeland. There will be no relinquishing or forsaking even an inch or small part of it,"[11] and that "we shall not relinquish the Islamic waqf on the land of Palestine, and Jerusalem shall not be divided into Western and Eastern Jerusalem. Jerusalem is a single united [city], and Palestine stretches from the Mediterranean Sea to the Jordan River, and from Naqoura [Rosh Ha-Niqra] to Umm Al-Rashrash [Eilat] in the south."[12][13]

CAMERA: The Facts About Hamas

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...r-recognize-israel-top-official-says-1.361072

Last edited:
what is happening in ME.
March 7, 2014

This involves the ME and the neocon and Zionist agenda, good things Iraq didn't go as planned or maybe we'd be in a war with Iran by now. I think Iran is a bit smarter and stronger than people give them credit for, and also , lets let Israel take care of them.

the interviews of vets at Food Hood who lost lots of men in Iraq really didn't sound like they'd ever do it again. They felt they fought for nothing and lost a lot of friends for nothing, which they did.

Penelope reminds me of either two women -- the one young student at a university in San Diego saying that Hitler should have finished the job -- or the one in a video of a NeoNazi gathering someplace in the Midwest where the young NeoNazo women with their uniforms (with of course swastikas) yelling Sieg Heil every time the NeoNazi speaker made a sentence.

Clifford May

"Roosevelt and Churchill grasped what too many analysts in government, academia, media and think tanks do not: To prevail against America's 21st century enemies, kinetic warfare is necessary but insufficient. An ideological war, a war of ideas, also must be waged. And on that front, we have not yet begun to fight."[11]

Clifford May - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On of the new cream of the crop. Warmonger! I ask who are our enemies?
We have not yet begun- he says , (when does it end?)

And just another nice Jewish man who thinks that we must fight our enemies, as we have not yet begun.

this is what is is good at, articles such as this, http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/300864/what-iran-s-rulers-want-clifford-d-may

Last edited:
what is happening in ME.
March 7, 2014

Have you forgotten that seizing our Embassy and its personnel was an act of war against the US by the group which is now in charge of Iran?

It's not as though the Iranian rulers are sweet l'il innocents........they've been funding AND arming AND training the Hezbollah thugs who murdered US citizens in Lebanon and other places.

NOT stating that we should declare war on Iran: only explaining that there ARE some legitimate US-only reasons to consider it.

Clifford May

"Roosevelt and Churchill grasped what too many analysts in government, academia, media and think tanks do not: To prevail against America's 21st century enemies, kinetic warfare is necessary but insufficient. An ideological war, a war of ideas, also must be waged. And on that front, we have not yet begun to fight."[11]

Clifford May - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On of the new cream of the crop. Warmonger! I ask who are our enemies?
We have not yet begun- he says , (when does it end?)

And just another nice Jewish man who thinks that we must fight our enemies, as we have not yet begun.

this is what is is good at, articles such as this, What Iran?s Rulers Want | National Review Online

Could you try that again in standard English, please?

When a poster starts dragging in people's religion, it suggest that that poster has some agenda involved.

what is happening in ME.
March 7, 2014

So you cant read a map or understand English when it comes to Israel and the US. You do realise that Israel is in the M.E. don't you, the only non muslim nation and the only democratic nation as well. As for the US it has many friends in the M.E. that ask it for help and support against ISLAMONAZI terrorism. As my link on another thread showed Israel and the Jews have very little if any influence on US affairs in the M.E. If it did then hamas would have been wiped out along with fatah and the Palestinians made into puppets of the Israeli's, Iran would have been bombed into the stone age and the Saudis forced into allowing Jews to run Mecca.

what is happening in ME.
March 7, 2014

What you are denying is that many of the terrorist attacks in the west were because of Palestine, and were done to try and force public opinion against the Jews. They failed then and they are failing now to bring about widespread change. The groups they work with are all ultra left wing communist groups that need ISLAMONAZI support to be seen as a credible political threat. Now the world has seen that hamas is all about propaganda and violence and has no interest in peace. They are following the commands written in the Koran to " KILL THE UNBELIEVER " and to strike terror in their hearts. The sooner the west stops pandering to islam and starts hitting it hard the better. Issue a proclamation via the UN and ICC that from now on all religious terrorists are to be shot on sight and you will see them running for cover while making claims about their human rights. Then make a change to human rights laws that remove all access to them by known terrorists so silencing this voice of dissent. Use their own words against them and force them to live out life as lonely pariahs.

LINK that shows they are illegally occupying Palestine please, say from the UNSC or the ICJ

When you convince your people to stop murdering women and children in Palestine for the greater glory of Greater Israel. Your only concern for innocent Muslim deaths anywhere is as a deflection from the slaughter your people have brought to Palestine. Jews are just not that special:D

Link that shows Israel has been charged with murder of women and children in Palestine. Without these charges being made by the ICJ then you are LIBELING Jews and Israel and leaving yourself wide open to being sued.

Why, Gaza George, you can volunteer your services to your new masters to weed out all the spies. They will be happy to know you come cheap.

Meanwhile, as all the viewers can see, even though Gaza George is on a Middle East forum, he has nothing to say about what is happening in the other Middle East countries and how the people are suffering. Unless he can drag the Jews into it, he is just not interested in what these people are going through.

He forgets that in recent history Israel withdrew all Jewish presence from gaza and had no blockade on the area. This was part of the terms of the Oslo accords that called upon the Palestinians to call a halt to all terrorism, violence and belligerence. Maybe georgie boy can explain why the Palestinians in gaza responded by increasing the severity of the violence and the numbers of the attacks on Israeli civilians. Why they refused to obey the Oslo accords that they had signed and decided that they were above INTERNATIONAL LAW. This act by the Palestinians is justification alone for the occupation of Palestine and the blockade of gaza. So it seems that georgie has been led to believe that if Israel withdrfaw from gaza and allow free access the Palestinians will stop the rockets, what is different today than what we saw in August 2005.

Forum List

Back