Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Junk USPS Mail

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Luggage Charges

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Who is more deserving of your money that you worked for after you die? The government or your children?

Liberal: the government.

That reminds me --- things I want gone: Idiots who can't think or be bothered to understand what they're posting, such as what "Liberal" means.

It looks to me like he understands it perfectly.

I know it does. That's why I put "idiots" as a plural. Didn't want you to feel left out -- you might choke on your face jelly.

What did he say that isn't 100% accurate?

Everything between the word "Who" and the period at the end.
Liberals believe in minimalist government. That would kinda preclude the fantasies he's got his head up his ass about.

Who is more deserving of your money that you worked for after you die? The government or your children?

That reminds me --- things I want gone: Idiots who can't think or be bothered to understand what they're posting, such as what "Liberal" means.

I know it does. That's why I put "idiots" as a plural. Didn't want you to feel left out -- you might choke on your face jelly.

Liberals believe in minimalist government. That would kinda preclude the fantasies he's got his head up his ass about.

Oh, you mean minimalist government like Cash for Clunkers, funding for Planned Parenthood and NPR, Midnight Basketball courts, taking over 1/6 of our economy with Commie Care, free college and so on? That' kind of minimal government?

Oh, you mean minimalist government like Cash for Clunkers, funding for Planned Parenthood and NPR, Midnight Basketball courts, taking over 1/6 of our economy with Commie Care, free college and so on? That' kind of minimal government?

Welcome to Ignore with the rest of the intellectually unemployed, hack.

That's your best bet when you can't win a debate.

Tell me, how many conservatives believe in government confiscating the hard earned money of a dead person?

Of course this is a liberal issue: taking what's not theirs.

I don't even know what you're babbling about.
My mother died a couple of years ago, last surviving parent -- so there was an estate to probate. Bank accounts, investments, and property. There was no "confiscation" of anything. Zero dollars, zero cents. And that figure is exact.

As I said -- go figure out what you're talking about before you embarrass yourself (more).

So you don't believe the government taxes inheritance because your mother didn't have enough for her estate to pay it?

Are you really that stupid?

You have a lot of people on your ignore list, don't ya, Pogo?

You have a lot of people on your ignore list, don't ya, Pogo?

Basically just you Finger Boy. You and Dripping Poop.
It's for morons who consistently demonstrate they have nothing to say.

Tell me, how many conservatives believe in government confiscating the hard earned money of a dead person?

Of course this is a liberal issue: taking what's not theirs.

I don't even know what you're babbling about.
My mother died a couple of years ago, last surviving parent -- so there was an estate to probate. Bank accounts, investments, and property. There was no "confiscation" of anything. Zero dollars, zero cents. And that figure is exact.

As I said -- go figure out what you're talking about before you embarrass yourself (more).

So you don't believe the government taxes inheritance because your mother didn't have enough for her estate to pay it?

Are you really that stupid?

She would have had to be a multi-millionaire. Which if she was, it wouldn't matter.
Dumbass....

Forum List

Back