Reagan son: My dad would have been ‘appalled’ by Donald Trump

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
In in an interview with NewsMax, radio host Michael Reagan expressed his distaste for the scorched earth campaign the billionaire businessman is running against his Republican rivals, invoking his father, President Ronald Reagan, who was notable for his belief in the ’11th Commandment’ : “Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.”

“What he’s done is really appalling,” Reagan said. “My father would be appalled. … On behalf of my father and the Reagan family to see someone like this who just personally attacks people time and time and time again is absolutely appalling to me and I hope all the voters start to see through Donald Trump and the kind of candidate that he his and the kind of president he may end up being.”

According to Reagan, Trump’s campaign is long on inflammatory rhetoric and short on specifics.

“It’s nice to say, ‘I’m going to make America great again,’ but how are you going to do that? What laws are you going to pass? What bills are you going to pass? How are you going to work with Congress? What are you going to do?” Reagan said.

Trumps fans respond with "He talks tough and I like tough talkin'":gives: about specifics?

He asked: Are you a Trump Republican or a Reagan Republican? Because you cant be both

lmao

The modern GOP would chase Reagan out of the party, he would be way to liberal for them.

Drumpf is an embarrassment to the entire country.

Who, in their right mind, would want him representing the US to the rest of the world? He would insult and alienate every world leader and have us several more wars before the end of the inauguration.

And, so far, he has not answered even one direct question about policy. All he says is he "doesn't want to brag but trust me".

But, that's what the rabid RWs want.

Who, in their right mind, would want him representing the US to the rest of the world? He would insult and alienate every world leader and have us several more wars before the end of the inauguration.

And, so far, he has not answered even one direct question about policy. All he says is he "doesn't want to brag but trust me".

Trump leading the polls is a prime example of the intelligence of right wing nut jobs.

In in an interview with NewsMax, radio host Michael Reagan expressed his distaste for the scorched earth campaign the billionaire businessman is running against his Republican rivals, invoking his father, President Ronald Reagan, who was notable for his belief in the ’11th Commandment’ : “Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.”

“What he’s done is really appalling,” Reagan said. “My father would be appalled. … On behalf of my father and the Reagan family to see someone like this who just personally attacks people time and time and time again is absolutely appalling to me and I hope all the voters start to see through Donald Trump and the kind of candidate that he his and the kind of president he may end up being.”

According to Reagan, Trump’s campaign is long on inflammatory rhetoric and short on specifics.

“It’s nice to say, ‘I’m going to make America great again,’ but how are you going to do that? What laws are you going to pass? What bills are you going to pass? How are you going to work with Congress? What are you going to do?” Reagan said.

Trumps fans respond with "He talks tough and I like tough talkin'":gives: about specifics?

only the reaganut worshippers will listen to this gasbag.He wont talk about how his father was a mass murderer and war criminal and got the ball rolling toward the destruction of america.

Trump leading the polls is a prime example of the intelligence of right wing nut jobs.

As opposed to Bernie, Hillary, Martin, Lincoln or the new-guy-no-one-knows leading the polls being a prime example of the intelligence of left wing nut jobs.

Not a Trump fan, but then, I would vote for a homeless crackhead over any Democrat currently extant.

Seriously his son?

You do know he is a liberal right?

Seriously his son?

Can you read or did you have the bullshit excuse loaded before you read the article?

Seriously his son?

Can you read or did you have the bullshit excuse loaded before you read the article?

I already knew what his kid is, been hearing about him for like 30 years...

He set a boat racing speed record across lake Michigan once...

Look it up...

Seriously his son?

I already knew what his kid is, been hearing about him for like 30 years...

He set a boat racing speed record across lake Michigan once...

Look it up...

No, you're wrong. He's not liberal

Seriously his son?

You're thinking Ronald Reagan Jr.

He had more than one son.

MOST people should be bothered by Trump, but they are 'spell-bound' by him, awed as if he were some 'rock star' simply because he is bold, arrogant, does what he wants, and says what he thinks people want to hear.... Wake up, people - THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE HAVE NOW! LOL

Forum List

Back