Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Junk USPS Mail

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Luggage Charges

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
If you could eliminate one of the following, which would it be?
Would you vote for a Presidential Candidate that would promise it's elimination?

How come it sez "if you could eliminate ONE" and then the poll allows multiple votes? :booze:

I voted for telemarketing. I have filters for the other stuff. Phone robots need to die. :death:

Other: The Federal Government out of our pocketbooks and bedrooms.

Agree.

Who you marry or your decision to reproduce is your business.
The 1% should pay their fair share instead of the working class working to line their pockets.

Eradication of unsolicited JUNK will work wonders for the economy............

Actually, to a very small extent, it would hurt the economy but it would be great for the environment.

If there's a postage paid reply with the junk mail, I write 'save trees, stop junk mail', or words to that effect and mail it back.

Close the door on thumpers.

Put the phone down and walk away from telemarketer calls.

Email spam - your IP gets billions and blocks most. For the rest, you have a delete button.

I agree with Nosmo ^^^ Let's put our resources toward important issues like hungry kids, our environment, health care, education, infrastructure etc.

How's that been working for you so far...
I thought so.......

Would you vote for a Presidential Candidate that would promise it's elimination?

How come it sez "if you could eliminate ONE" and then the poll allows multiple votes? :booze:

I voted for telemarketing. I have filters for the other stuff. Phone robots need to die. :death:

Because Unkotare keeps bitching at me about limiting it to one

'Other'

Obama
Reid
Pelosi
Boehner
McConnell
Lindsey Graham
Hillary
Miley Cyrus
Violent Criminal Illegals
Federal Law-Breaking Sanctuary Cities
ISIS
The IRS
The 'Death' Tax
Cancer
War
Poverty...

(and by 'eliminated' I do NOT mean 'killed'...just 'gone')!)

"The Death Tax"

I"d love to have an estate that big!

Cracks me up that the average working schlub RW is against the US estate tax.

Ignorant fools.

Actually, to a very small extent, it would hurt the economy but it would be great for the environment.

If there's a postage paid reply with the junk mail, I write 'save trees, stop junk mail', or words to that effect and mail it back.

Email spam - your IP gets billions and blocks most. For the rest, you have a delete button.

I agree with Nosmo ^^^ Let's put our resources toward important issues like hungry kids, our environment, health care, education, infrastructure etc.

I thought so.......

What?

All of what I listed does work for me.

I would also advise listing your number with the 'no call' folks.

Fruity beers. Berry, pumpkin, lime, all that shit.

Beer should be beer. That other stuff is for fairies.

Any candidate promising they'll outlaw them has my vote.

The 'other stuff' is called 'WINE COOLERS'. :p

THAT TOO AAAAUUUUGHHH

Liberalism.

We need a hero in this country.

2011495729_2848013815_ee40a602a2_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Very telling that Pinochet is your hero.

What we need is fewer of you RW traitors in this country.

"The Death Tax"

Ignorant fools.

I am against OVER-taxation ,period.

When you get paid, you get taxed. When you spend money, you get taxed again. When you die, why should the government get ANOTHER 'cut' of your money simply because you died or someone who is leaving you money THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN TAXED has died? ENOUGH!

HAIL, the military is sent to do some of the nastiest, dangerous work there is for less than they deserve to get paid...and they get paid in other people's tax dollars...and then have to pay taxes on the tax money that is their pay. lol

Bartles & Jaymes Baby!

I thought so.......

What?

That doesn't work.

"The Death Tax"

Ignorant fools.

I am against OVER-taxation ,period.

When you get paid, you get taxed. When you spend money, you get taxed again. When you die, why should the government get ANOTHER 'cut' of your money simply because you died or someone who is leaving you money THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN TAXED has died? ENOUGH!

HAIL, the military is sent to do some of the nastiest, dangerous work there is for less than they deserve to get paid...and they get paid in other people's tax dollars...and then have to pay taxes on the tax money that is their pay. lol

You're awfully hysterical over a law that affects less than 0.2% of Americans.

Your example of the taxation of military pay is not related to the "death tax". But its the same when I draw money from TIA-Cref to pay taxes - its actually taxed three times. Thank the Republicans for that as well as the multiple taxing of military pay.

I thought so.......

What?

That doesn't work.

I know. That's why I didn't mention it in the first list.

In fact, I wonder if its like answering spam email - it just tells the telemarketer/spammer that your phone/email is correct and working.

Liberalism.

We need a hero in this country.

2011495729_2848013815_ee40a602a2_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Very telling that Pinochet is your hero.

What we need is fewer of you RW traitors in this country.
The people who hate Pinochet are all commie traitors. He's a hero to the people of Chile. He saved them from liberalism.

Because Unkotare keeps bitching at me about limiting it to one

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back