What do you think UFO's are??

I have to agree with Civil Libertarian - UFO's are Unidentified Flying Objects.......

What they might actually be when identified is another story entirely. But why is it that the aliens only visit trailer parks in the middle of nowhere?

sagegirl said:
I think a belief in UFO's and extraterrestrials fills a need for some people. UFO's, by their nature remain unexplainable and I accept that.
I wish there were little green men and I would love to have them come visit us......well if they meant us no harm and had wise things to tell us.

Agreed--the " is this all there is? " group would rather believe in "otherworld"
activities rather than work with what we know to be real. Others just like to pretend for the fun of it and others just make a lot of money off of both.

Unidentified Floating Objects? = flotsam or jetsam

Unidentified Fried Objects? = fast food

Useless Foriegn Observers? = UN peacekeepers

I could go on but I wont....

Patriot said:
I am going to have to disagree with you Merlin,

I agree with Mr. P's stance in that yes there are hoaxes but I do believe that people may have had experiences with extraterrestrials. I mean how do we know they cant travel thru different levels of existance? I mean look at our dear departed ones. You may be able to tell me that spirits of the dead have never visited you. But in my family not only has the whole family experienced such things but have the had visual AND olfactory proof as well. We are all certifiably NOT crazy.

Well, I won't attempt to make any flat-out statements that such things are impossible. But I do believe that they are EXTREMELY unlikely and I am highly skeptical of any assertions of abductions by aliens or of contact with spirits (other than bourbon).

CSM said:
Unidentified Floating Objects? = flotsam or jetsam

Unidentified Fried Objects? = fast food

Useless Foriegn Observers? = UN peacekeepers

I could go on but I wont....

I will

Uniformly Flawed Obsfucations

Uniformly Flawed Obsfucations? = a Bullypulpit/troll post

Unadulterated Fallacious Observation? = Democrtatic party platform plank

I personally don't believe UFO's are from other planets, I think some are hoaxes, some are our own governments technology, and the rest well, the ones in which credible people have vivid memories and night terrors of abduction comes from something very malevolent trying to confuse and frighten us into believing there is no God. I say this because the details of these encounters are horrifying to the individual, they are often papralyzed, have incredibly demenaing and invasive experiments done to them, they feel helpless and frightened beyond imagining. So it is my theory these are evil and real dreams these people are experiencing in an attempt make them think there are other malevolent evil beings out there that either God is allowing to do horrible things to his creation, or there is no God and this is happening for that very reason, because we all really are just part of some planetary evolutionary piece of life that develops within each galaxy, and is at different levels of evolution, and they are coming here to experiement on us and use us for their own purposes.
Just my opinion.

Bonnie said:
I personally don't believe UFO's are from other planets, I think some are hoaxes, some are our own governments technology, and the rest well, the ones in which credible people have vivid memories and night terrors of abduction comes from something very malevolent trying to confuse and frighten us into believing there is no God. I say this because the details of these encounters are horrifying to the individual, they are often papralyzed, have incredibly demenaing and invasive experiments done to them, they feel helpless and frightened beyond imagining. So it is my theory these are evil and real dreams these people are experiencing in an attempt make them think there are other malevolent evil beings out there that either God is allowing to do horrible things to his creation, or there is no God and this is happening for that very reason, because we all really are just part of some planetary evolutionary piece of life that develops within each galaxy, and is at different levels of evolution, and they are coming here to experiement on us and use us for their own purposes.
Just my opinion.
Evil is causing people to have bad dreams?

dilloduck said:
Evil is causing people to have bad dreams?

There is a teaching in the Catholic church that when a person sees something Demonic or ghostlike and no one else in the room sees it, is called oppression which means the person is being attacked pcychologically to make them feel as if they are going crazy and isolated from reality and others, making them more susceptable to further attacks.

There are three phases, Infestation of a home or person, then Oppression, then Possession is the last phase. Im saying it could be Opression that is happening to these people?

Bonnie said:
There is a teaching in the Catholic church that when a person sees something Demonic or ghostlike and no one else in the room sees it, is called oppression which means the person is being attacked pcychologically to make them feel as if they are going crazy and isolated from reality and others, making them more susceptable to further attacks.

There are three phases, Infestation of a home or person, then Oppression, then Possession is the last phase. Im saying it could be Opression that is happening to these people?

Interesting---the devils' work then. I never have really seen the devil as a real force but what the hell do I know.

dilloduck said:
Interesting---the devils' work then. I never have really seen the devil as a real force but what the hell do I know.

Well I know that sauing the Devil made me do it sounds so cliche but I have come to believe that evil is much more than just a concept. It could very well be that it is this force that lies to us daily is also making UFO's seem real to otherwise very nice, and intelligent people. Just my thoery though.

I mentioned the Sethites before. There are some that believe that UFO's are the work of the fallen angels mentioned in the Bible. The Bible talks about giants and it is believed by some that giants were the result of fallen angels breading with humans in an attempt to make the human race impure and that is what led to the great flood. If the human race were made impure, then humans could not achieve eternal salvation.

There are a lot of websites that discuss this and it is some pretty interesting reading. Another theory is that UFOs are being used by Satan as an easy explanation of what happened to people after the rapture occurs. Also, some believe UFOs and "aliens" are a way for Satan to solidify non-believers against God.

freeandfun1 said:
I mentioned the Sethites before. There are some that believe that UFO's are the work of the fallen angels mentioned in the Bible. The Bible talks about giants and it is believed by some that giants were the result of fallen angels breading with humans in an attempt to make the human race impure and that is what led to the great flood. If the human race were made impure, then humans could not achieve eternal salvation.

There are a lot of websites that discuss this and it is some pretty interesting reading. Another theory is that UFOs are being used by Satan as an easy explanation of what happened to people after the rapture occurs. Also, some believe UFOs and "aliens" are a way for Satan to solidify non-believers against God.

Well free sounds like we are on a similar page here, your theory being more complex than mine, but I am aware of waht you are talking about as well.........Have you ever seen the movie "The Prophecy"?

Bonnie said:
Well free sounds like we are on a similar page here, your theory being more complex than mine, but I am aware of waht you are talking about as well.........Have you ever seen the movie "The Prophecy"?

no, i don't think I have.....

I have read some pretty interesting stuff about all this though. Using Biblical verses, the readings discuss the meaning of "as in the days of Noah" and how that Noah and his family were some of the only "pure" humans left on earth and so God had to destroy it.

Forum List

Back