What do you think UFO's are??

Return of the Aliens?
As The Days of Noah Were
There are many who believe that the recent "alien" involvements are also demonic and are just another precursor to the end-time. Some also believe that the Coming World Leader (for more information on the Coming World Leader, see our Briefing Package) may boast of an "alien connection." It would be consistent from what else we can infer from Scripture.

Wow...all the way from UFOs being something of evil influence or doing to Noah and his purpose...
Funny how man always turns to a God when things in life are unexplained...isn't it?
*No offense to anyone*

CivilLiberty said:
Certainly not all men turn to "god" - many turn to science when things in life are unexplained.

A

And sometimes it's the other way around, or they come full circle.

CivilLiberty said:
Cattle mutilations are the result of poachers who are scared off before finishing the job.

A

Poachers who remove internal organs and drain all the blood? To what purpose?

Bonnie said:
I personally don't believe UFO's are from other planets, I think some are hoaxes, some are our own governments technology, and the rest well, the ones in which credible people have vivid memories and night terrors of abduction comes from something very malevolent trying to confuse and frighten us into believing there is no God. I say this because the details of these encounters are horrifying to the individual, they are often papralyzed, have incredibly demenaing and invasive experiments done to them, they feel helpless and frightened beyond imagining. So it is my theory these are evil and real dreams these people are experiencing in an attempt make them think there are other malevolent evil beings out there that either God is allowing to do horrible things to his creation, or there is no God and this is happening for that very reason, because we all really are just part of some planetary evolutionary piece of life that develops within each galaxy, and is at different levels of evolution, and they are coming here to experiement on us and use us for their own purposes.
Just my opinion.

Why would it be so hard to believe in all of that? ( which i highlighted). I mean we humans do it all the damn time to lower life forms i.e. animals. Dolly the sheep leaps to mind.

Patriot said:
Why would it be so hard to believe in all of that? ( which i highlighted). I mean we humans do it all the damn time to lower life forms i.e. animals. Dolly the sheep leaps to mind.
It wouldn't be hard to fathom that, but if you are coming from the perspective of religion it is a very disturbing thing to be okay with because those who believe in God or (a powerful banelevent being) who made us to it's image and likeness and is supposed to protect us form all things evil is now allowing some horrible looking creatures to have their way with us in such a vile and self serving manner.

Put it this way.........If I was evil I would want to confuse people into believing there are all these other things going on out there and we are vulnerable to them because it takes away from God's divinity and his purpose for us.

If you approach it from a purely scientific mindset then it would be perfectly plausable to think there are beings from outer space that have the advanced ability to travel through time dimensions and study us at will. It is important to note that one of the most brilliant scientists Carl Sagan did not believe in extraterestrials at all!!

Although I dont even know if I believe in a God, all the evil that I do come across only emphasizes that there IS a God. I truely believe that no matter how much I loathe rotton things that are perpetuated or heaped upon people, that there is a reason for it. Whether it be for learning purposes or for the greater scheme called life.

And all the evil I have seen only makes me WANT to fight for good. So if Satan and his minions do use that tactic you suggest it only makes me AND my family and friends that much stronger.

Patriot said:
Although I dont even know if I believe in a God, all the evil that I do come across only emphasizes that there IS a God. I truely believe that no matter how much I loathe rotton things that are perpetuated or heaped upon people, that there is a reason for it. Whether it be for learning purposes or for the greater scheme called life.

And all the evil I have seen only makes me WANT to fight for good. So if Satan and his minions do use that tactic you suggest it only makes me AND my family and friends that much stronger.

Hey Im with you all the way on that! There are some who may be confused by occurances like that, and doubt their faith after a while. Interesting that you used the word minions.

Let’s give this whole UFO issue some scientific perspective.

First, according to Einstein, nothing with a non-zero mass can travel at or faster than the speed of light (the speed of light being 186,000 miles per second). The reason for this is that as you go faster, your mass starts to increase in such a way that by the time you are traveling even near the speed of light, your mass would be almost infinite. So? Well… in order to propel your increased mass, you need more and more energy. So that by the time you are near the speed of light, you would need an infinite energy source to keep going faster or even at the same speed.

Second, the nearest star to our own is 4.3 Light Years away. A light year is the distance traveled by light in one year. That distance in layman’s terms is about 6 trillion miles (a 6 with 12 zeroes after it). Therefore, the nearest star is about 24 trillion miles away. Even if you could somehow travel at the speed of light, it would take you 4.3 years to get to the NEAREST star.

Typically, however, the stars that you see at night are all much further away. The Dog Star, Sirius, is about 9 light years away. Most of the stars that you see at night are within 200 light years away (i.e. the stars that you can see with your naked eye).

Our galaxy is 150,000 light years across (it is a spiral galaxy). Although there are hundreds of billions of stars in our galaxy most are concentrated at the center, we are on the outskirts of the galaxy (sort of like Upstate New York in relation to New York City).

The nearest spiral galaxy is 2 MILLION light years away (the Andromeda galaxy) and furthermore the entire universe is about 20 BILLION light years in diameter (yes, space is finite, not infinite … but that’s another story!).

What is my point? Well…. If UFOs have visited our planet, the chances are entirely unlikely that they got here by conventional means. As I have shown, the Law of Relativity (which HAS BEEN verified by experiment many times) states that speeds at or faster than that of light are not possible. So, if an alien civilization has visited our planet it must have been through some other means.

One other means is via a “worm hole”…. It is possible under extremely strange conditions to create a short cut from one part of space to another. However, the extremely strange conditions would have to mimic those of a black hole. A Black Hole is a collapsed star that is so massive that nothing, not even light, can escape it. In a Black Hole, space-time is distorted to such an extent that it literally curls up on itself.

So what does that mean? Well, if you want to go through a worm hole, you need a black hole. But Black Holes are rare. And if you ever were to get near one, it would crush you into sub atomic particles then suck you in (and you can’t get out!).

Even if you were to overcome the difficulties of traveling near black holes and were successful in using a worm hole, there still is the problem of distance. The nearest black hole is dozens if not hundreds of light years away! So you still would have to travel by conventional means to our Earth!

So, in light of all of this… I would say that is extremely unlikely that an alien civilization has visited our planet. After all there are hundreds of billions of stars in our galaxy and we are nothing special. The Sun is an average star on the outskirts of a galaxy that is filled with billions of other stars like it. It is much more likely that UFOs are what I said they are before … natural phenomenon or secret aircraft that happened to be sighted by civilians.

Patriot said:
... we humans do it all the damn time to lower life forms i.e. animals. Dolly the sheep leaps to mind.

I wasn't anywhere NEAR that lyin' hussy!

KarlMarx said:
Let’s give this whole UFO issue some scientific perspective.

First, according to Einstein, nothing with a non-zero mass can travel at or faster than the speed of light (the speed of light being 186,000 miles per second). The reason for this is that as you go faster, your mass starts to increase in such a way that by the time you are traveling even near the speed of light, your mass would be almost infinite. So? Well… in order to propel your increased mass, you need more and more energy. So that by the time you are near the speed of light, you would need an infinite energy source to keep going faster or even at the same speed....
Not true if you have an infinite mass reducer.

Seriously...I've have an understanding of high speed aero dynamics, lift drag trust etc. and the effects
of increased speed, but that only applies in an atmosphere.
Space being a vacuum, has an entirely different set of rules, right? I mean one pound of thrust
in our atmosphere results in X knots, given X mass, at X temperature, at X altitude.
What is that result in space? I really don't know
but it seems to me the effect would be multiplied significantly.

I guess this all comes down to whether Ole Albert was correct or not. Honestly, it's beyond my
comprehension to grasp mass increasing with speed.

I'm not saying your incorrect. This is an interesting subject to me that I'd like to explore.
*After all my ship is nearing completion. I hope it's not all for not!*:D

Mr. P said:

Seriously...I've have an understanding of high speed aero dynamics, lift drag trust etc. and the effects
Space being a vacuum, has an entirely different set of rules, right? I mean one pound of thrust
in our atmosphere results in X knots, given X mass, at X temperature, at X altitude.

I guess this all comes down to whether Ole Albert was correct or not. Honestly, it's beyond my

I'm not saying your incorrect. This is an interesting subject to me that I'd like to explore.
I thought those little green buggers just flew their space buggies back and forth through the wall that separates us from the parallel universe. :cool:

Mr. P said:

Actually mass, time and space all distort with increasing velocity. Newtonian physics is an approximation of Relativity. Newtonian physics works well at low speeds compared to the speed of light. So for most things, Newton's laws of motion still apply.

I hope that this isn't considered advertising.... but if you read "A Brief History of the Universe" by Hawking and Albert Einstein's "Relativity : The Special and the General Theory" (both are written so that even we lay persons can understand it). Einsteins' book does require some knowledge of math, though. He explains how it is that this is so.

BTW. Brian Greene's books on String Theory (e.g. The Elegant Universe) are also a good source of this kind of info.

dilloduck said:
I thought those little green buggers just flew their space buggies back and forth through the wall that separates us from the parallel universe. :cool:
They do...they are talking about the blue ones with bug eyes.

I would still figure that there is probably a way to travel those distances without having to wait several lifetimes to arrive at your destination. Just because we do not yet have a solution does not mean other intelligence may never have figured out a solution. Believing that these theories are all there is, and that we are only seconds away from discovering all the secrets left for us I think is a bit much to assume.

My theory is that UFOs only show up in Podunk, Nowhere and buzz the yokels because they are Teenagers stealing their father's spaceship and taking a joyride. After the fifth six pack of globnitx they stop by some backward planet where digital watches and the theory of relativity are still popular, then find the most backward and hicklike of them to stop by and freak out. Planting memories of probes and so forth. Zooming off into the night laughing they stop by for some beef heart (a delicacy in their area of the Galaxy) and leave the steaming carcass for more yokels to find and theorize how they got the heart out without cutting huge holes in the cattle.

KarlMarx said:
Actually mass, time and space all distort with increasing velocity. Newtonian physics is an approximation of Relativity. Newtonian physics works well at low speeds compared to the speed of light. So for most things, Newton's laws of motion still apply.
Well that's good. I'm having to use propane as my fuel, since Mohammed failed to fill my
uranium order..some lame excuse about an interruption in supply do to a war.
I have heard of the time distortion relative to speed but not space, although it seems logical the two would go together.

I hope that this isn't considered advertising.... but if you read "A Brief History of the Universe" by Hawking and Albert Einstein's "Relativity : The Special and the General Theory" (both are written so that even we lay persons can understand it). Einsteins' book does require some knowledge of math, though. He explains how it is that this is so.
I'll look into these..thanks.
BTW. Brian Greene's books on String Theory (e.g. The Elegant Universe) are also a good source of this kind of info.
I've heard of the "String Theory" but that's it...I'll look into that too.

Mr. P said:
Well that's good. I'm having to use propane as my fuel, since Mohammed failed to fill my
uranium order..some lame excuse about an interruption in supply do to a war.
I have heard of the time distortion relative to speed but not space, although it seems logical the two would go together.

I'll look into these..thanks.

I've heard of the "String Theory" but that's it...I'll look into that too.

I thought the string theory helped to explain the existance of yo-yos .! :D

Forum List

Back