What do you think of Romney's speaking style?

I shudder when he does his fake stutter/stammer because its also when he's lying. When he's trying to sound sincere and human, he'll affect that little stammer.

As long as he stays on script and says only what has been written for him, he's only clumsy and inadequate. When he tries to speak off the cuff, that's when he blunders into telling the truth. To get an idea of how bad he is, even his own wife says she should do his talking.

What's funny is that sometimes, just when he's gone too far, said too much, he'll get a "deer in headlights" look because he knows he's about to step in it yet again. And then he steps in it - again.

He's not the first Republican who lies badly - Bush, Bush, Ford, Reagan - all lied to us every day and the pub voters loved them for it. Remember when someone would come out and say, '... what President Reagan MEANT to say ..." and then he'd cut taxes for the wealthy and raise taxes on the little guy again. And, damned if the little (pubs) guy didn't just love getting shafted.

President Obama's mistake has been to lower taxes on the poor and working class, create four million new jobs and save millions of existing jobs, grow the economy, change laws so companies will move back to the US, help our vets get jobs, work for future generations.

The R's all have the same plan - screw over the poor and working class and give lots more our money to the wealthy. No jobs, no economic growth, screw education, invest in foreign banks, foreign companies and increase the debt by TRILLIONS. But that's okay with the rw's because all those lying cheating and stealing Republicans are WHITE while they're doing it.

Either that, or he's a man with no core values, who will shift his position in a heart beat, because he's a political opportunist. At least that's what the right wing has been saying about him throughout the primary process.

The problem isn't that he changed his mind, it's that it just happened to occur when he started running for president. Sorta like how a lot of people find religion in prison...

Sorta like how anti-oil Obama showed up here in Oklahoma today to make a campaign stop in Cushing, the center of the universe in US oil pipelines. He isn't fooling anyone here.

Considering he has signed more than 400 new drilling permits and increased production - more than any other president in the past, I think he's fooling a lot of ignorant rw's who don't have a friggin clue and won't bother to educate themselves because they'd rather lie.

Romney also said he's been pro-choice since his mother ran for Senate in 1970, when he was debating Ted Kennedy. Face it, the guy was pro-choice his whole career until he decided to run for the nomination. Even he admits he was pro-choice at the time.

So, does that mean you don't have any context on those particular quotes?

"I respect and will protect a woman's right to choose. This choice is a deeply personal one.”
”Women should be free to choose based on their own beliefs, not mine and not the government's."

What sort of 'context' could possibly make those quotes mean something other than what they obviously mean as is?

Go get the context for each and we'll all decide together...

Soooooo, "pro-abortion" means you want to force everyone to have an abortion? See how that works?

How many people do you know who simultaneously refer to themselves as pro-life and pro-choice?

Pick me. I think that women who choose abortion as birth control are ass monkies. I also think that ass monkies who deny choice are ass monkies that like being up people's butts.

And how many of those "ass monkies" do you personally know about?

None.

The dirtiest secret about abortion is that 2/3 of all American abortions are medically necessary and involve women who would have otherwise carried to term. Abortion IS women's health care. Abortion saves women's lives. It is absurd and very dangerous to try and seperate one important aspect of women's healthcare from the rest. Would we ever tell a cancer clinic they may not carry a defibrilla*tor or other cardiac gear and medicine?

Of the remaining 1/3, virtually zero are women who use abortion as birth control.

Fact is, abortion is difficult, painful and very expensive.

Why in the world would anyone use a more or less monthly form of birth control that costs between $400 and $700 EVERY MONTH when birth control pills are available for that much per year?

Remember however, that if the R's get their way, women won't be able to get bc pills or condoms and will be forced to get more abortions.

That's what "pro-life" means. That you want to ban abortion.

Soooooo, "pro-abortion" means you want to force everyone to have an abortion? See how that works?

You'd be hard pressed to find a sizable number of people who are "pro-abortion".

I agree.

I'm 100% pro-choice because I'm 100% pro-freedom. But that does not mean I'm pro-abortion.

Problem is, rw's/Repubs/teebags are anti-freedom and want only to pass more and more laws to restrict the freedoms of other people. They're not really concerned with anything else except controlling people's personal and private lives through lots and lots of laws.

Somehow, we've spawned a whole party of Peeping Toms and its disgusting.

I agree. Why is Obama so afraid to get away from his teleprompter?

reagan-teleprompter.jpg

reagan-parliament3.jpg

Obama isn't running against Reagan......but if he was I'm sure they'd be trashing him in the same manner they trash every Republican.

Yours and his only hope is that enough voters buy his Bull Shit.

Last edited:
Who would that be? Kim Jong Il? He's dead.

No, no, no......he was North Korea's Dear Ruler. You know I meant your Dear Ruler, Obama. Don't be ashamed.

Oh, you were talking about OUR President? LOL...really? President Obama comes across as awkward and inauthentic like the Romneybot? On what planet?

Simply comparing Obama's words with his actions is enough to show how much a liar he is.

It's the best political ad against him.....his own words.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnBZgm0CUEM&feature=endscreen&NR=1]Google+ Campaign Hangout With Mitt Romney - YouTube[/ame]

^^^ must see video from yesterday if you truly care to know Mitt's speaking style...[/url]

I'm not really interested in his speaking style. Or his hair style for that matter. It's his record and his ideology (or rather, lack of) I'm interested in.

Forum List

Back