What do you think of men?

Comrade Johnson

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2017
Moscow, Russia
I think it would be disgusting sexism not to open the same thread about men. What do you think of men, how to treat them and which ones are good and which bad. I think that ladies know better.

th

I think it would be disgusting sexism not to open the same thread about men. What do you think of men, how to treat them and which ones are good and which bad. I think that ladies know better.
Where to start, mmmmmm.

Well for one if they have just met you and ask you to marry them, avoid them at all cost no matter how nice, rich they seem, or good looking they may be, something is not right with them.

If they tell you, "I'm bisexual but I'll change for you", walk away.

Never give them your own phone number to begin with.

I'll think of some more as the day goes on.

If ur gonna shack up with one, never let them move into your place and limit what you take to theirs.

Behind every good man stands a woman....

(with a butcher knife)

For the most part I think men are delightful creatures - every gal ought to have three or four or more.

A Russian joke. It's good to be a sailor. When you return to the port the girl is meeting you. It's good to be a flyer. When you return to the airport the girl is meeting you. It's good to be a train driver, when you return to the station the girl is meeting you. It's tiresome to be the girl, you have to be on time to the airport, then to the station, then to the port…

Where to start, mmmmmm.

Well for one if they have just met you and ask you to marry them, avoid them at all cost no matter how nice, rich they seem, or good looking they may be, something is not right with them.

If they tell you, "I'm bisexual but I'll change for you", walk away.

Never give them your own phone number to begin with.

I'll think of some more as the day goes on.
So I take that as a no...... Okay, I can take it, I'm strong.
NO6x_f-maxage-0.gif

I think it would be diTsgusting sexism not to open the same thread about men. What do you think of men, how to treat them and which ones are good and which bad. I think that ladies know better.

Treat men good. Boost their egos. Throw front row tickets to sports events at their feet. Try to cook everything they want to eat. Make sure they have a good drink to quench their thirst.

Forum List

Back