Does MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace need speech therapy?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I think she does! She increasingly seems to have problems talking through her big mouthful of teeth. Katie Benner with The New York Times seems to suffer from the same speech problem. I like both ladies and think they are brilliant - but I sure wish they'd do something about opening their mouths a little more when they speak and stop whizzing through their teeth. I consider it "lazy speech". Just sayin'...

What do you think?

Last edited:
I'm sure NBC/MSNBC have A.I. scanning the Internet 24/7.
And summarizing comments into positive/negative numbers. I really do not believe they would bother to read a thread on a board, unless they really don't have anything better to do.

Why are you even watching that garbage?

They literally have like 100K viewers.

You are an elite demo indeed.

To be hired by and to bloviate for MSLSDNC, like Ms. Wallace, one must be stuck in the colon of mental illness.

Remember when she helped sell the war in Iraq from the White House press podium?

The Left (including moi) absolutely despised her.

And justifiably so.

And now dumb Lefties don't even recall cuz they've sucked up so much anti-Trump propaganda that their 2006 selves are forever extinct?

Sad.

I think she does! She increasingly seems to have problems talking through her big mouthful of teeth. Katie Benner with The New York Times seems to suffer from the same speech problem. I like both ladies and think they are brilliant - but I sure wish they'd do something about opening their mouths a little more when they speak and stop whizzing through their teeth. I consider it "lazy speech". Just sayin'...

What do you think?
Silly thread.

What do you think?
I think a better solution is stop watching that fringe Leftist show and tune into News Nation. They seem to be only news network attempting to report, debate and discuss issues in a mostly un-biased way.

This rancid shit needs another bump...

wallace.jpg

Wow, Nicolle was in rare form tonight. Laughing like a hyena and mumbling through her teeth. She really needs speech therapy.

1699925851922.png

Forum List

Back