Feminist Music Video Celebrates The Gruesome Killing Of Men

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Ain't the Leftist capturing hegemony of pop culture grand, Ladies and Gents?

At least they're now being completely and openly honest.

Gone are the days of "We just want equality!" (Hold the door open for me, pay for my meal, and then shut the fuck up oppressor!).

Now they're just declaring their misandry right out in the open for all to see.

Feather creates a fantasy world that finds Carpenter enabling and enjoying the deaths of the men who hit on her. In the first scene, a group of men, distracted from catcalling Carpenter, are struck by a truck, to which Carpenter responds with a simple shrug.

In another part of the video, Carpenter catches a man taking a photo up her skirt in an elevator. To get back at him, she pretends to seduce him and then traps his tie in the elevator door, decapitating the man. The viewer watches Carpenter smile and wave as blood streams from the top of the elevator.

In response to the deaths, Carpenter cheerily sings, “I feel so much lighter like a feather with you out my life.”

The message from the music video is clear: men’s “toxic” masculinity turns them into serial sex harassers, and in this female fantasy, a satisfied Carpenter gets to watch them all die gruesome deaths.

Frankly, the chick is cute, but the song is godawful.

Therefore, I refuse to post it.

But you can see it at the link.

But my my.

Yet another example of how the West has fallen.

Thanks, Marxists.

Don't post it! Good God! Don't give the algorithm the satisfaction!!

The simp dudes will watch it any way since she's a hot chick. It's like the women who write love letters to serial killers.

In fact for an actual creepy and disturbing, perfect horror movie song sung by a woman I bring you this:

If you bully and control there will always be a pay-back .

Israel knows that which is why they are so desperately trying to erase the Ps before Universe strikes back .

If you bully and control there will always be a pay-back .

Israel knows that which is why they are so desperately trying to erase the Ps before Universe strikes back .

Seek help.

Ugh... just another narcistic "look at me everyone" bubble gum pop song.
If you look at the lyrics, all it is is saying she is perfect, desirable and amazing who broke up with some dude.
Can you imagine being in a relationship with this toxic bitch?

Ugh... just another narcistic "look at me everyone" bubble gum pop song.
If you look at the lyrics, all it is is saying she is perfect, desirable and amazing who broke up with some dude.

And also commits homicide against males.

You go girl.

Forum List

Back