What do You Think?- NBA player refuses to stand for National Anthem

Respect is respect. Perhaps if you were not afraid to go out into the world, you might have some respect for other countries. What country is this player from?

Not afraid, disgusted. There is nothing out there worth enduring the stench that exists everywhere outside this nation. The stench of Liberalism, which invades more and more of this country on a daily basis.
Bullshit answer out of ignorance. You are afraid of the unfamiliar.

What would you expect for a HOOD MILLIONAIR, the aristocracy of the THUGERY, and a fucking muslim, to boot! ....But then I would never watch the national sport of the ghetto looter? Even their wives are hoods!

bbwives-glass.gif

Here's my opinion.

Fine, its America and don't stand because you're free not to.

But you look like a jerk off.

The anthem is not the pledge. There's no religious references in it, no swearing allegiance. Hell, other countries stand for other country's anthems all of the time .

A lot of this Muslim secret handshake bullshit is annoying. What's the secret - what part of the anthem is against the religion? Land of the free?

I spent a few years trying to reconcile my anti stereotyping stances with how Muslims subvert women, gays, etc. And also do some underhanded backdoor secret diss America bullshit like this player. But something is up with this, and its really childish of these certain muslims , to me.

This is another one of those issues where the left vs. Right thing and how it poisons the mind really deeply, really shows.

I can't understand how you cannot see through this behavior.

He's free to do whatever the fuck he wants. That's not the point. The point is, does he deserve to be shamed for it.

And he does.

What's his message here, if you had to guess, and why do you support it? Really, take a step back and rub your eyes clear and take a look ----- a lot of this Religion hates you.

So what do you think?

Why you ask does he not stand?

Mr. XXX said it's because he's... that's right-

Muslim :up_yours:

Can't stand for the National Anthem of this country but instead they stand to cut off your head

Just as I thought

More bulletin board material for Patriots

-Geaux

--------------------------------------

Dion Waiters, an NBA player for the Cleveland Cavaliers, was nowhere to be found when the national anthem was being sung before his team’s game against the Utah Jazz on Wednesday. Waiters says the reason he excused himself prior to the national anthem is that he’s a Muslim acting in accordance with his religious beliefs.

If so-called “moderate Muslims” really wanted things to get better, they would stand and sing at the top of their lungs for America and hope we, as a country, survive and eliminate evil-doers all over the world.

Read more at NBA player refuses to stand for national anthem but it 8217 s the reason why that 8217 s so disturbing
One reason rights are enshrined in the Constitution is to protect individuals from collective outrage of the drooling masses when riled up.

So what do you think?

Why you ask does he not stand?

Mr. XXX said it's because he's... that's right-

Muslim :up_yours:

Can't stand for the National Anthem of this country but instead they stand to cut off your head

Just as I thought

More bulletin board material for Patriots

-Geaux

--------------------------------------

Dion Waiters, an NBA player for the Cleveland Cavaliers, was nowhere to be found when the national anthem was being sung before his team’s game against the Utah Jazz on Wednesday. Waiters says the reason he excused himself prior to the national anthem is that he’s a Muslim acting in accordance with his religious beliefs.

If so-called “moderate Muslims” really wanted things to get better, they would stand and sing at the top of their lungs for America and hope we, as a country, survive and eliminate evil-doers all over the world.

Read more at NBA player refuses to stand for national anthem but it 8217 s the reason why that 8217 s so disturbing
One reason rights are enshrined in the Constitution is to protect individuals from collective outrage of the drooling masses when riled up.

How poetic.

I have rights too, and they are increasingly under attack. If my rights mean nothing anymore, the fricken muslim best get in line behind me and STFU

-Geaux

Where, outside the US, have you visited?

The only place outside the US I've ever been is Canada as a child. The closest I've been other than that was my trip to Puerto Rico 18 months ago. I have no interest in leaving the US. The very few things outside the US that I might have ever wanted to see are gone, so there's nothing for me out there.

Bullshit answer out of ignorance. You are afraid of the unfamiliar.

Not ignorance, disgust.

Where else in the world I would be allowed to carry my handgun at all times?
Where else in the world I would be able to get American style food for every meal"
Where else can I guarantee that anyone I need to deal with speaks English?
Where else can I guarantee my medical insurance will be taken?

There is no other place where these things are possible. Therefore, I see no reason or sense in leaving the US.

Back in the ought-70's my roommate and I went to a college b'ball game with several of our black friends.
They remained seated during the National Anthem, chanting "not 'till we're free". And we were cool with that.

"free" from what?

How poetic.

I have rights too, and they are increasingly under attack. If my rights mean nothing anymore, the fricken muslim best get in line behind me and STFU

-Geaux
If your ox is being gored, your rights being trampled, what moral high ground do your occupy when you suggest that the ox of another be gored, the rights of another, be trampled?

"free" from what?

That's a bunch of "friends" I'd never talk to or be seen with again.

typical perpetually aggrieved negro behavior.
They (generally) hate this country and/because they are all raised in an atmosphere of racial envy and jealousy.
They may not be able to find their state on a map or name their senators but they all know ALL about slavery and "racism".

This is America, he has the right to be a disrespectful lying bag of shit.

If I was a fan, I'd boo the hole fucking team as they played.

If I was the owner, he contract would end

oh, muslims also have a thing against tattoos, notice he has his arms full of them

What would you expect for a HOOD MILLIONAIR, the aristocracy of the THUGERY, and a fucking muslim, to boot! ....But then I would never watch the national sport of the ghetto looter? Even their wives are hoods!

bbwives-glass.gif
:lol:...You thought that was a real fight, didn't you?

Staged or not, what I wrote stands, or do you need me to pull up YouTube video's of this kind of shit? :ahole-1:

If I saw someone not standing for our nation's song, I would say to them, "Can I ask you why you are here and not another country if you can't stand for our nation's song?"

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. To me, if you don't love it, leave it,. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back