What Do You Say Or Do Before A Beheading?

I'd be praising God that I was about to see my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ face to face! I would be telling the world you see these infidel cowards who will not even show their faces? They are going to hell so weep for them, people! Not for me! I am going to see the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS! My Savior, Jesus Christ!

This is my homecoming day! Hallelujah!

Once they saw my joy and my fearlessness - I would expound heavily on Mohammad being in hell, Bin Laden being in hell, Gaddafi being in hell and plead with any Muslims listening to not join those ones who went to hell but to free themselves from the lies of Satan - the shackles of Islam - and call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved! So that they could be with Christ in heaven when they left this earth.

Glory to God! I'd believe God to win more souls in my death than while I lived! What a reward that would be!

Thanks for asking, Mojo! It was a pleasure to answer your question!

I wonder if the victims have been drugged.

There was an article posted - sorry, I don't now where it is - It talked about how prisoners are treated and that they become numb and unable to act or react, accepting their impending death.

Watching the demeanor of each of these poor men, that's how they look - just unable to do anything at all.

That's also why POW appear to be in agreement with their captors and why we should not be too quick to judge what they say or do.

That is not how christians die. God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. Stephen died a glorious death! It is a glorious moment. Not one of dread. There is no sting of death for us. Jesus Christ has delivered us from that, Luddly. That is why I want to see you saved. So you can know the liberty there is in Jesus Christ. You'll know heaven is yours.

Those who belong to Christ know this is not the end. There is far more and when we leave this body we will meet the LORD face to face. That is the hope of the Christian. For us to die is to gain Christ. For the unbeliever that dread is real - because they have no such hope. They can say no such thing.

But for the believer? We count it all joy!

I'd be praising God that I was about to see my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ face to face! I would be telling the world you see these infidel cowards who will not even show their faces? They are going to hell so weep for them, people! Not for me! I am going to see the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS! My Savior, Jesus Christ!

Once they saw my joy and my fearlessness - I would expound heavily on Mohammad being in hell, Bin Laden being in hell, Gaddafi being in hell and plead with any Muslims listening to not join those ones who went to hell but to free themselves from the lies of Satan - the shackles of Islam - and call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved! So that they could be with Christ in heaven when they left this earth.

Glory to God! I'd believe God to win more souls in my death than while I lived! What a reward that would be!

Those people would not allow you to expound anything.

If a human- especially a "Christian" woman like you- even tried to do what you claim you would do (insulting the prophet Muhammad and speaking out against Islam) that human's tongue would likely be ripped from her mouth, and that human would likely be repeatedly sexually degraded for an extended time in every way imaginable, and brutally tortured until her mind is broken.

This is why many who are executed remain compliant with their captors until the moment they are granted an audience with Death.

In this kind of situation, if one feels compelled to pray, they'd best do it silently, or in a respectful manner.

Really Jeremiah. Do you think they would put up with you bashing Muhammad and verbally lashing out against Islam? What do you think they would do to a Christian woman who did what you described?

Last edited:

I was hoping to read an inspiring response such as yours.

Thank YOU!

Those people would not allow you to expound anything.

If a human- especially a "Christian" woman like you- even tried to do what you claim you would do (insulting the prophet Muhammad and speaking out against Islam) that human's tongue would likely be ripped from her mouth, and that human would likely be repeatedly sexually degraded for an extended time in every way imaginable, and brutally tortured until her mind is broken.

This is why many who are executed remain compliant with their captors until the moment they are granted an audience with Death.

In this kind of situation, if one feels compelled to pray, they'd best do it silently, or in a respectful manner.

Really Jeremiah. Do you think they would put up with you bashing Muhammad and verbally lashing out against Islam? What do you think they would do to a Christian woman who did what you described?

But those in witness to the act would not forget it.

And with that a seed would be planted.

The bottom line in terms of foiling the executioners would be to deprive them of a propaganda opportunity.

Worthy of one's efforts. A way of striking back.

I can imagine it was people with attitudes like yours who helped the world, over thousands of years come to Jesus...voluntarily. People who used honey rather than vinegar to help attract people to God and the Bible.

By channeling Gods love and letting it shine within you you make it sound glorious and loving and strong and bold to be a Christian.

Good on ya!

Viking Apocalypse can be watched on Netfix.

51 Vikings were found beheaded in a mass grave near London. As I recall, a team of forensic experts were able to speculate how they each were positioned during their execution:

Forward, staring up at their executioner.

I would be smiling.

Journalist Once Held by Islamic State Militants Reveals Why He Believes Beheading Victims Appeared So Calm Before Their Deaths
Sep. 16, 2014 10:15am Billy Hallowell

One of the many elements surrounding the Islamic State’s horrific beheadings has been questions surrounding why — and how — the victims appear so calm just seconds before dying.

A French journalist who was once held by the terror group believes that the captives likely didn’t realize what was about to happen.

Europe 1 radio reporter Didier Francois, 53, who was released earlier this year after 10 months of confinement with the Islamic State, said that militants put captives through a number of mock executions and, as a result, they were worn down and didn’t know what was to come, according to the Daily Mail.

“They did not realize that this time it was the real thing,” he said.

Journalist Once Held by Islamic State Militants Reveals Why He Believes Beheading Victims Appeared So Calm Before Their Deaths TheBlaze.com

Witness/bystander (since these beheadings are done in islamic areas): Cheers.
Jihadist: Hacker (focused on the task). Fellow Jihadists: Cheers.
Victim: Resigned to his/her fate. Hopes there really is an afterlife.

What do you say or do before a beheading?

If you are a bystander/witness?

If you are the Islamic Jihadist?

If you are the intended victim?

These ghastly ISIS beheading vids (I have never been able to bring myself to watch any of them once the violence begins) all seem to be performed according to a script where the victim just acts as scenery for the propaganda video.

They remain motionless and quiet and compliant with their imminent murderer.

What would you do, say or think in those remaining seconds?

Better you than me, Amen. :)

These ghastly ISIS beheading vids (I have never been able to bring myself to watch any of them once the violence begins) all seem to be performed according to a script where the victim just acts as scenery for the propaganda video.

I would say, "I was going to fuck your sister but the line was too long, so I fucked your mother instead".
In this hypothetical situation, I've already lost and am going to get my head cut off. I might as well go out with a degrading insult to the decapitator.

If you're about to be beheaded, you might think do anything to prevent it but you're gonna die no matter what. Shot in the back is likely slower than decapitation. Hold still, and hope for the best, a quick death.

While ya wait might consider the events that brought you to this sad situation. Ya left your home country to travel to one where those you work for are exploting the locals stealing their resources or murdering their citizens. Maybe in your next life ya wont be such a douche that people wanna chop your head off.

If you're about to be beheaded, you might think do anything to prevent it but you're gonna die no matter what. Shot in the back is likely slower than decapitation. Hold still, and hope for the best, a quick death.

While ya wait might consider the events that brought you to this sad situation. Ya left your home country to travel to one where those you work for are exploting the locals stealing their resources or murdering their citizens. Maybe in your next life ya wont be such a douche that people wanna chop your head off.

Attaboy!

Blame the victims and bash America at the same time.

Deft touch.

I would probably not try to piss them off thinking maybe they are bluffing. By the time you realize they aren't bluffing, its too late your neck is being cut and your head is coming off your body.

If I knew it was going to happen, I would try to grab someones gun and take as many of them out as I can. Or, if I could only get one and a gun wasn't available, I would try to surprise one of them and snap their neck before the others tackle me. Or grab something in the room and smash it over one of their heads.

If there was a little kid available, I would kill him/her. That would be easy and I know it would be sufficient payback for them killing me. I know the kids parents would freak out and mourn their death so I would feel like it was an even trade my life for that kid.

What would I do, think or feel after if I were the terrorist? I would feel like a sick evil person. But then again did Americans feel bad when we killed Nazis? To ISIS, we are no better than Nazi's. You must realize they don't think of themselves as evil because they believe we are evil. Hard to blame them. I don't agree with them but I do see where they are coming from. I do realize there are two sides to every story. Just like Israel and Hamas. Hamas is not 100% at fault. I don't blame the Jews but I am able to have empathy for the other side, even when its the USA vs. someone I am capable of seeing things from the other perspective.

And as a journalist you know what might happen. That's why we should not negotiate, pay ransom or even retaliate when they murder a journalist. They shouldn't be killing journalists but those are our rules not theirs.

Forum List

Back