My question to anti-gunners…what do you prefer……

Not a student of history are you? :)
Read the first part of my post again. …

”The really true Christians I have known didn’t run around committing armed robbery or randomly killing people for the hell of it.

I specified those who are true Christians. Not everybody who claims they are Christian understand Christianity is love not violence.

The Crusades are often used to prove the violence of Christianity.

smip

Most importantly, the history of the Crusades must teach us as Christians to recognize the great damage done to Christ by these wars. The very word crusade comes from a French word meaning “the way of the cross,” first used a century after the beginning of the Crusades. What a betrayal of the Christ, who poured out His life on the cross, enduring injustice and making peace, to identify Him with the slaughter of political enemies. As Christians, we must seek always to advance Christ’s cause through truth joined by love and selfsacrifice, not through violence.

Except...well....Charlottesville, January 6th...etc, etc...

You. :)

Wow, you want to compare one unfortunate death with 30 murders and over two billion in damage caused by your leftist vermin.

Talk about an epic fail.

You just Pwned yourself, moron!

Learn to read fuckstain

This is NOT MY plan
I will grant that I should have read your post closer but on the other hand it is obvious that you should have done a better job posting so as not to cause confusion.

Honest citizens will have to buy weapons from the smugglers to protect their families at or let the home invaders rape, pillage and steal at will.
Honest sensible citizens wouldn't want to shoot others, that's why these self defence nut cases are one of worst kind of person to own a gun, that's the gun debate problem, people getting shot with guns. And these clowns truly believe they're the good guys, I kid you not.

Honest sensible citizens wouldn't want to shoot others, that's why these self defence nut cases are one of worst kind of person to own a gun, that's the gun debate problem, people getting shot with guns. And these clowns truly believe they're the good guys, I kid you not.
Really? There are 1300 dead Israeli's who say you are absolutely full of shit.

You're welcome.

So an honest citizen would rather allow home invaders to rape his wife and daughters and then kill them before they killed him. Far better to allow that to happen rather then to own a gun.

You may be terrified of firearms and not want to own one but I own firearms. The last thing I ever hope to do is to shoot another person but I will if that person intends to put me or members of my family in a hospital for a long stay or six feet under.

So far I have owned firearms for more than half a century and never pulled one on another person or shot another person. I doubt I ever will but I can still use one for self defense if necessary.

NO, you did exactly what I said you would do,
This poster with his 7 points, NEVER once said ban guns.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

View attachment 842227

I will grant that I should have read your post closer but on the other hand it is obvious that you should have done a better job posting so as not to cause confusion.
You mean I should have been more clear, when stating.....

So an honest citizen would rather allow home invaders to rape his wife and daughters and then kill them before they killed him. Far better to allow that to happen rather then to own a gun.

You may be terrified of firearms and not want to own one but I own firearms. The last thing I ever hope to do is to shoot another person but I will if that person intends to put me or members of my family in a hospital for a long stay or six feet under.

So far I have owned firearms for more than half a century and never pulled one on another person or shot another person. I doubt I ever will but I can still use one for self defense if necessary.

The caveman is so primitive a creature it must simply believe that self defense is only for its superiors.

It is abhorent to any thinking person that self defense is somehow a flaw.

He is clearly not a normally functioning person.

The caveman is so primitive a creature it must simply believe that self defense is only for its superiors.

It is abhorent to any thinking person that self defense is somehow a flaw.

He is clearly not a normally functioning person.
Criminals would love to see the time come when self defense is illegal.

Hey...dumb ass....99% of gun murder isn't committed by law abiding citizens who own guns for self defense.....they are committed by criminals with long histories of crime and violence.....so you are completely wrong, and stupid with your post....

You mean I should have been more clear, when stating.....

Except for semi-automatic guns.....you dumb ass......that includes revolvers......and if they are willing to ban those gun, they will ban all of them....they are just lying when they tell you they don't want to ban guns..

It is indeed a hypothetical since MAGA are far more peaceful than the democrat party brownshirts, blm and antifa.....

But to answer your question....Americans have the right to defend themelves against any violent attack...and guns are the best tool, especially in your hypothetical.

I prefer that anyone who is theeatened with rape, murder, kidnapping, have guns to save themselves and their familoes...

You? however, did not answer my questions....I wonder why?
Because...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1697235686853.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697235686853.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 5
Except for semi-automatic guns.....you dumb ass......that includes revolvers......and if they are willing to ban those gun, they will ban all of them....they are just lying when they tell you they don't want to ban guns..
And any restriction on your gun, that you can still own, does NOT mean you can't still own that gun.

And any restriction on your gun, that you can still own, does NOT mean you can't still own that gun.

Banning all semi-automatic weapons is not banning guns....you are dense..........

They want to ban all guns, they are going for them any way they can get them, any way they think they can get the laws passed.....sell the bullshit 'they don't want to ban all guns," to joe biden voters, the only people brain dead enough to by that lie...

Banning all semi-automatic weapons is not banning guns....you are dense..........

They want to ban all guns, they are going for them any way they can get them, any way they think they can get the laws passed.....sell the bullshit 'they don't want to ban all guns," to joe biden voters, the only people brain dead enough to by that lie...
One LAST time.

NOT my List.
Get it through your skull.

I cant see the responses from the idiots.....but I'll bet my house no one has answered the question.

If you want to shoot someone, you are not suitable and a danger in owning a gun. The problem in America is, people are getting shot with guns because the culture is, shoot people.

In developed nations, most of those unsuitables fail to get a gun licence because the whole point of safety is not to shoot others.

If you want to shoot someone, you are not suitable and a danger in owning a gun. The problem in America is, people are getting shot with guns because the culture is, shoot people.

In developed nations, most of those unsuitables fail to get a gun licence because the whole point of safety is not to shoot others.

No....the criminals are doing the shooting...after the democrat party releases them from jail and prison, over and over again.

Normal people who own guns for self defense, hunting, sport, and collecting are not shooting anyone.

We have a criminal control problem due to the democrat party, not a gun problem.

We just saw what happened in a developed nation that had extreme gun control laws.....over 1,300 men, women and children brutally raped and murdered.......and that is after the history of Europe where you guys murdered between 15-20 million innocent men, women and children in just 6 years........more people murdered by your governments than gun murder in the entire 247 year history of the United States...

The idea is to "Never Forget," and you guys keep forgetting the lessons of history...

Of course, you didn't answer the questions either....so we know what your answers are...

And I'm asking you to pinpoint ONE poster on USMB that is an "Anti-Gun extremist."

Just ONE. With Proof.

There is no proof you will accept.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

View attachment 842227

No, you're the one who is wrong.

I read several posts that called for common sense regulation. Not gonna read entire thread. You were asked for examples of wanting to ban all guns Obviously you couldn't find that.

"Common sense" gun regulation translates as guns limited to the rich (like Bloomberg), the well-connected (like Pelosi), the police, and criminals.

Forum List

Back