My question to anti-gunners…what do you prefer……

That dudes plan doesn't support the claim of anti-gun.

I support the RIGHT for law abiding citizens to own ALL the guns they want.

That's a lie.

Learn to read fuckstain

This is NOT MY plan

But clearly, you support it.

Honest sensible citizens wouldn't want to shoot others, that's why these self defence nut cases are one of worst kind of person to own a gun, that's the gun debate problem, people getting shot with guns. And these clowns truly believe they're the good guys, I kid you not.

That's the stupidest thing ever posted on the internet.

Really? There are 1300 dead Israeli's who say you are absolutely full of shit.

You're welcome.

I suspect he's fine with that.

Criminals would love to see the time come when self defense is illegal.

It essentially is in some places.

There is no proof you will accept.

No, you're the one who is wrong.

"Common sense" gun regulation translates as guns limited to the rich (like Bloomberg), the well-connected (like Pelosi), the police, and criminals.
Common sense gun regulation is common sense gun regulation. Your goofy claim that it is otherwise is just a blatant lie.

Common sense gun regulation is common sense gun regulation. Your goofy claim that it is otherwise is just a blatant lie.

By all means inform us of gun legislation that affects criminals.

By all means inform us of gun legislation that affects criminals.
Can you name any law that effects criminals? From littering to mass murder and rape, laws don't stop a person determined to do it, so are there any laws that effect criminals? Using your logic, all laws are a waste of time.

Can you name any law that effects criminals? From littering to mass murder and rape, laws don't stop a person determined to do it, so are there any laws that effect criminals? Using your logic, all laws are a waste of time.

Indeed. Penalizing LAW ABIDING gun owners, and making them vulnerable to criminals is completely asinine.

Thanks for making my point.

Indeed. Penalizing LAW ABIDING gun owners, and making them vulnerable to criminals is completely asinine.

Thanks for making my point.
That's interesting, and all, but, using your logic, can you name a single law that effects criminals? It's a simple question, dumb ass.

I love hypotheticals.

Now I know this is just a hypothetical……but let’s see how MAGAs answer these questions…

Lets say hoards of MAGAs are roaming the streets in red cars.They are running others off the road. and plowing down pedestrians in every town. Their main focus is casing damage and death on school busses, and around old folks homes, hospitals, churches, and childcare centers.

I know, a hypothetical….but let’s try this thought experiment out......MAGAs

1) In the hypothetical situation…..would you prefer that the victims of this hypothetical attack be allowed to murder everyone with a red car by any means required.…or do your prefer that they are run over, off the road, and murdered ?

My hypothetical has as much possibility happening as yours does. What say you dumb ass?
Hey, I drive a Red SUV, and I ain’t MAGA!

So please if you see MAGA doing that do not run me off the road because I will turn into Mad Max!

That's interesting, and all, but, using your logic, can you name a single law that effects criminals? It's a simple question, dumb ass.

Yes, a criminal breaks into a woman's house to rape her, and she shoots him to death under the Castle Doctrine.

Game. Set. Match.

You're welcome.

Yes, a criminal breaks into a woman's house to rape her, and she shoots him to death under the Castle Doctrine.

Game. Set. Match.

You're welcome.
Nope. How did the law allowing her to shoot him stop him from breaking in? Didn't stop him. Won't stop the next person intent on breaking in. So he's dead. He still wasn't prevented from breaking in.

Nope. How did the law allowing her to shoot him stop him from breaking in? Didn't stop him. Won't stop the next person intent on breaking in. So he's dead. He still wasn't prevented from breaking in.

It didn't. The law ALLOWED her to kill him without requiring her to leave her place of residence. The Castle Doctrine codified her RIGHT to self defense.

And, he most certainly won't be breaking in to some other home....now will he....

DURRRRRR

It didn't. The law ALLOWED her to kill him without requiring her to leave her place of residence. The Castle Doctrine codified her RIGHT to self defense.

And, he most certainly won't be breaking in to some other home....now will he....

DURRRRRR
That is a different issue. No law stopped him from attacking her.No law caused him to say "I shoudn't do this".

You're stuck in your own little MAGA world, aren't you?

And you are stuck on stupid, aren't you.

I proved a law that stopped a criminal, and you ignore it because it blows your idiotic arguments out of the water.

Now go cry elsewhere.

If you want to shoot someone, you are not suitable and a danger in owning a gun. The problem in America is, people are getting shot with guns because the culture is, shoot people.

In developed nations, most of those unsuitables fail to get a gun licence because the whole point of safety is not to shoot others.
As I have often said the last thing I would ever want to do is to shoot someone.

However, if I am attacked by someone who intends to put me in the hospital for an extended period of time or six feet under and has the means or ability to do so, I will attempt to stop their attack using a weapon such as a firearm.

The laws give consequences for actions.

The gun regulations you want create process crimes that simply put normal gun owners in crushing legal peril over red tape violations....putting them in jail, losing their jobs, and most important to you ending their gun Rights for life....

And doing nothing to stop actual criminals

The laws give consequences for actions.

The gun regulations you want create process crimes that simply put normal gun owners in crushing legal peril over red tape violations....putting them in jail, losing their jobs, and most important to you ending their gun Rights for life....

And doing nothing to stop actual criminals

I pointed out the only type of laws that deter criminals. He ignored them because he is stupid, and dishonest.

A perfect progressive.

I pointed out the only type of laws that deter criminals. He ignored them because he is stupid, and dishonest.

A perfect progressive.

Thanks, you explained it better than I was able to do....

And you are stuck on stupid, aren't you.

I proved a law that stopped a criminal, and you ignore it because it blows your idiotic arguments out of the water.

Now go cry elsewhere.
Your claim doesn't apply to the question.

Forum List

Back