What Do You Have To Do To Qualify As Being Transgender?

fb_img_1682274946073-jpg.780535
Ah.

They made you do it.

Right.

Is there any criteria at all, other than claiming you aren't really the sex you were born but identify as the opposite sex? Is that all it takes or is there more to it? I'm mostly asking about those born male but identify as female to play in women's sports but you can really apply the question to other instances as well. So, let's talk about trans in sports.

Do you have to have a medical professional's note you are the opposite sex?

Do you have to change your birth certificate?

Do you have to have hormone or other medical procedures or therapy done?

Do you have to prove in some way that you identify as being a woman, like pictures of you wearing women's clothing?

Any criteria at all?

Or, can you just claim you are a woman or girl and sign up for the sport and that's it?

I really don't know, which is why I am asking.
Nope, you just need to claim to be trapped in the wrong body and anyone to question it results in the words bigot, racist, homophobic, transphobic etc.. to be thrown back. That's how it seems to work.

It's a question about identity, so it's the same as if you want to know if someone is an American, or a Southerner, or a Christian, or Black, or a redneck, or an artist, or a dog person, or a Jets fan, or old or short or happy or almost anything else. The only way to know is to ask them; if they say yes, they are.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Nope, you just need to claim to be trapped in the wrong body and anyone to question it results in the words bigot, racist, homophobic, transphobic etc.. to be thrown back. That's how it seems to work.
Tranny name games that toss out bait in the hunt for scapegoat-victims of its mental illness. Except in its head, the tranny will never be a true signifier-signified assemblage. Not even after the scalpel. Please boycott stupidity today. "Try it, you'll like it."

To qualify you have to be a lunatic....lets face it! that suffices for proof

To cut and mutilate yourself and all that shit.....you gotta be :cuckoo:

If you are a child you can't qualify for anything. The parents have to deal with government and social and medical issues. What happens when parents are kept out of the equation? Chaos and mutilation and suicide.
Minnesota and Washington passed laws doing just that.

Is there any criteria at all, other than claiming you aren't really the sex you were born but identify as the opposite sex? Is that all it takes or is there more to it? I'm mostly asking about those born male but identify as female to play in women's sports but you can really apply the question to other instances as well. So, let's talk about trans in sports.

Do you have to have a medical professional's note you are the opposite sex?

Do you have to change your birth certificate?

Do you have to have hormone or other medical procedures or therapy done?

Do you have to prove in some way that you identify as being a woman, like pictures of you wearing women's clothing?

Any criteria at all?

Or, can you just claim you are a woman or girl and sign up for the sport and that's it?

I really don't know, which is why I am asking.
If you are a dude, say you are a woman.

If you are a woman, say you are a dude.

It’s SCIENCE man……..er woman……….er LBQGJ75FAGBR549…..

Forum List

Back