What do you hate the most about the Trump administration?

I'm sorry but if you can't accept reality, what's the point in showing it to you?

Because you have nothing... except excuses.

I don't have to have anything. In case you weren't aware, there is an investigation going on into Russia's interference in our election. There is an investigation because Russia interfered, not to find out if they did, but to what extent and how much help, if any, they had from Americans.

Russia interfered to help Donald Trump. This is a fact not in dispute. This time they helped Republicans. Next time it could be to help Democrats. Will that be okay with you?

Their is an investigation to pacify the liberals.. nothing will happen..it's obvious

There, not their. You're welcome.

Nothing will happen? Um...

Over 100 Charges, 19 People and 3 Companies: The Mueller Inquiry, Explained

No convictions.

Not true.

He could investigate your dumb ass and throw you in jail forever..

Prove me wrong..

I've been investigated by the FBI. They did it every four years. Always got my clearance and never went to jail....I also never lied about contacts with Russians.

I caught you kid..

You caught me what? I've been investigated by the FBI and never went to jail. That's because I didn't lie about contacts with Russians like so many Trump officials have.

There were close to a dozen denials about ANY contacts with Russians from Trump and Co. Then when contacts were uncovered, the narrative shifted to "no collusion"...funny how the narrative seems to be shifting to "collusion isn't a crime", isn't it?

Russians: We have dirt on Hillary
Don Jr: I love it, let's meet!

Where is that illegal?

Thanks for proving my point.

Because you have nothing... except excuses.

I don't have to have anything. In case you weren't aware, there is an investigation going on into Russia's interference in our election. There is an investigation because Russia interfered, not to find out if they did, but to what extent and how much help, if any, they had from Americans.

Russia interfered to help Donald Trump. This is a fact not in dispute. This time they helped Republicans. Next time it could be to help Democrats. Will that be okay with you?

Their is an investigation to pacify the liberals.. nothing will happen..it's obvious

No convictions.

Not true.

Who was convicted, dumbass?

There hasn't even been a trial yet!

Prove me wrong..

I've been investigated by the FBI. They did it every four years. Always got my clearance and never went to jail....I also never lied about contacts with Russians.

I caught you kid..

You caught me what? I've been investigated by the FBI and never went to jail. That's because I didn't lie about contacts with Russians like so many Trump officials have.

There were close to a dozen denials about ANY contacts with Russians from Trump and Co. Then when contacts were uncovered, the narrative shifted to "no collusion"...funny how the narrative seems to be shifting to "collusion isn't a crime", isn't it?

Where is that illegal?

Thanks for proving my point.

Hillary paid for dirt on Trump and got suckered in the process. Which is worse?

Prove me wrong..

I caught you kid..

Where is that illegal?
Former top White House adviser Steve Bannon has said that both Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. likely laundered money over the course of their careers—and possibly during their time on the campaign trail and at the White House.

Bannon made the assertion and many others during interviews for a new book by Michael Wolff, a journalist who was granted access to the White House. President Donald Trump and Bannon have been duking it out in the public eye since excerpts from the book, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, were published Wednesday, and Washington remains transfixed.

Bannon reportedly told Wolff that Trump Jr.’s meeting with a Russian lawyer in Trump Tower during the 2016 election campaign was “treasonous” and “unpatriotic.” Bannon also said that the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller into possible Trump campaign ties to Russia is particularly dangerous to the Trump clan because it focuses on more than just that allegation. He noted that Trump Jr. and Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and White House adviser, were the targets of a money-laundering probe.

“You realize where this is going,” Bannon is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through [former Trump campaign manager] Paul Manafort, Don Jr. and Jared Kushner. It’s as plain as a hair on your face.

Prove me wrong..

I caught you kid..

Where is that illegal?
The Senate Judiciary Committee released thousands of pages of transcripts relating to the infamous Trump Tower meeting between Don Jr. and a Russian lawyer promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. Don Jr. acknowledges the meeting occurred, but told the committee he didn't believe there was anything wrong with attending and claims "I never spoke to my father about it."

The Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday released transcripts from interviews with Donald Trump Jr. regarding his controversial June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with a Russian lawyer in which he expected dirt on then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. The meeting has since become a crucial part of the special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, possible collusion from the Trump campaign, and possible obstruction of justice.
Critics argue all evidence points to collusion. Don Jr. accepted a meeting with a foreign agent to get dirt on a political opponent. Full stop.

Sam Stein

✔@samstein

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/996748443216379905

A lot of this transcript is just filler. Because, ultimately, the actual news remains as glaring as it ever was, even if we’ve grown numb to it.

The Trump campaign was offered dirt on an opponent by a hostile foreign government and... they accepted the offer.

9:

Lol, it isn't I who has the fake news problem.

Yet you keep repeating Fake News
I'm afraid you are incorrect.

Yes, you are in your hyperbole about Trump
Not really hyperbole.

Of course it is. The only way you can't see that is being a partisan Democrat. His policies aren't that different than any other politician. He's a populist, but doesn't say what you want to hear so you go to hyperbole over everything he says
His inconsistency, flip flopping, inflammatory rhetoric, and vindictive nature all all different from every previous president in my experience.

Not really hyperbole.

Of course it is. The only way you can't see that is being a partisan Democrat. His policies aren't that different than any other politician. He's a populist, but doesn't say what you want to hear so you go to hyperbole over everything he says
His inconsistency, flip flopping, inflammatory rhetoric, and vindictive nature all all different from every previous president in my experience.

You don't see those traits in Obama? Wow

Not really hyperbole.

Yeah, great isn't it?

Not really hyperbole.

Yeah, great isn't it?
No.

Not really hyperbole.

Yeah, great isn't it?
No.

You are just a contrarian. Nothing will make you happy, so go off somewhere and play with yourself. Maybe that will please you.

Not really hyperbole.

Yeah, great isn't it?
No.

You are just a contrarian. Nothing will make you happy, so go off somewhere and play with yourself. Maybe that will please you.
Lol, you're just pissed because I don't agree with you. Conservative snowflakes don't deal with opposing opinions very well.

Yeah, great isn't it?
No.

Lol, you're just pissed because I don't agree with you. Conservative snowflakes don't deal with opposing opinions very well.

That's funny. Democrats really have nothing. Your news was called fake news, now you just use that back. You were called snowflakes, now you just parrot it back. The Democrat party is even using Trump's drain the swamp slogan.

Leftists, an empty barrel just repeating back what you hear. No wonder you need government handouts

Yeah, great isn't it?
No.

That's funny. Democrats really have nothing. Your news was called fake news, now you just use that back. You were called snowflakes, now you just parrot it back. The Democrat party is even using Trump's drain the swamp slogan.

Leftists, an empty barrel just repeating back what you hear. No wonder you need government handouts
Seriously?

Yeah, great isn't it?
No.

You don't agree with anyone. Even libs think you are nuts!

Hey Seawytch…

I knew you were full of Shit and my post above proves it....

You spout shit that you can't back up.

The Senate intelligence report is bullshit? No, that would be the House Intelligence report.

I don't have to back anything up, Robert Mueller will release his report and we will all have a better picture of how we were attacked and perhaps how we can stop it from happening in the future. Also we will know how much "inside" help Russia had.

What a Hoot...

You are so full of SHIT.....

You claim the Russians helped Trump,

yet you can't explain what they did....

Typical dumb ass full of SHIT liberal...….
By ASSOCIATED PRESS
May 16, 2018
The Senate intelligence committee says it agrees with a 2017 assessment by intelligence agencies that Russia intervened in the presidential election earlier to hurt the candidacy of Democrat Hillary Clinton and to help Donald Trump.

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr said in a statement Wednesday that his staff has spent 14 months “reviewing the sources, tradecraft, and analytic work, and we see no reason to dispute the conclusions.”

That’s in contrast to the House intelligence committee, which agreed with the majority of the report but said last month that the agencies “did not employ proper analytic tradecraft” while assessing Russian president Vladimir Putin’s intentions.

Lawmakers on that committee said they agreed that Putin had wanted to hurt Clinton, but did not agree that meant he wanted to help Trump.

Hey eddie…

It’s all up to you now to explain

Just what did Putin do to help

Trump Win……

Your other little liberal buddies ran off

In the weeds when confronted with

this question.
Why not google it You know how?? They flooded Face Book with lies about Hillary aimed specifically at close states and suckers like you believed all the russian bs just like you believe trumps

Do you have any idea how stupid your example sounds?

I don't do face book dumb ass.

Seriously?

It's exactly what you were doing. The term snowflake refers to leftists who want to be offended, the PC crowd, the microaggression culture where you're offended from everything literally from burritos to telling a woman she's pretty

Very few people want the government to help them., but ...

5 Ways Baby Boomers Had Big Advantages Over Millennials

Easy to talk that way when you played the game of life on easy mode.
More “it’s unfair..you cheated” from the can’t do shit except complain about those who can
Does your T-shirt have “Victim.” printed on it?

Just sharing facts. Sorry it makes you uncomfortable to learn that you had an easier life than young people today. So sorry, lol.

Yeah, I had it easier. My school for 1st through 3rd grade were on double sessions because they physically could not fit us into the school. When I joined the Navy, every married member was on food stamps because the pay was so low. I had to pay 1/3 of my benefits after the GI Bill was gone out of my own pocket. Gas prices skyrocketed making me in effect stranded in college because I could not afford gas to get home to visit. I made so many Cold War deployments in my first three years in the Navy that my own daughter didn't know me until she was 3 years old. Housing interest rates were in the teens so I couldn't afford to buy a house until Reagan took office and got things under control, then I stayed it in one year and the Navy transferred me half way across the country on 2 weeks notice. I fought a war in the early 90s and didn't see my kids for almost a year. The Peace Dividend caused by the end of the Cold War killed my Navy career after 12 years, so I got a severance package and a thank you. The unemployment rate was so high around military bases, no one could find and job and had to move. I was underemployed for about 5 years before I started my second career at a $20,000 a year pay cut.

Yeah, those were the good old days!

Are you one of those people who mistakes anecdotes as being representative of reality as a whole? Man, that sucks. I'm sorry for you.

I wasn't aware you had to have data to support that type of conjecture. I don't see a requirement.

How Trumpian of you.

More “it’s unfair..you cheated” from the can’t do shit except complain about those who can
Does your T-shirt have “Victim.” printed on it?

Just sharing facts. Sorry it makes you uncomfortable to learn that you had an easier life than young people today. So sorry, lol.

Yeah, I had it easier. My school for 1st through 3rd grade were on double sessions because they physically could not fit us into the school. When I joined the Navy, every married member was on food stamps because the pay was so low. I had to pay 1/3 of my benefits after the GI Bill was gone out of my own pocket. Gas prices skyrocketed making me in effect stranded in college because I could not afford gas to get home to visit. I made so many Cold War deployments in my first three years in the Navy that my own daughter didn't know me until she was 3 years old. Housing interest rates were in the teens so I couldn't afford to buy a house until Reagan took office and got things under control, then I stayed it in one year and the Navy transferred me half way across the country on 2 weeks notice. I fought a war in the early 90s and didn't see my kids for almost a year. The Peace Dividend caused by the end of the Cold War killed my Navy career after 12 years, so I got a severance package and a thank you. The unemployment rate was so high around military bases, no one could find and job and had to move. I was underemployed for about 5 years before I started my second career at a $20,000 a year pay cut.

Are you one of those people who mistakes anecdotes as being representative of reality as a whole? Man, that sucks. I'm sorry for you.

I wasn't aware you had to have data to support that type of conjecture. I don't see a requirement.

How Trumpian of you.

How very moronic of you!

How Trumpian of you.

How very moronic of you!

Seems he's more creative than you, though.

Forum List

Back