What do you hate the most about the Trump administration?

You must be pissed off all the time.
I am always pissed regardless of what they say.
Well that's a shitty way to go through life.
That is only way a truly "woke" millennial can live.

The world is shithole, and it is getting worse every single day.
Wow, sucks to be you. I'm thinking youshould look I to Prozac or something similar. ok
Tell that to the families of those killed in Belgium today, dipshit.

THAT is what is coming here. THAT is the present and the future that millennials will eventually recognize as their own. The western world of the greatest generation and even the baby boomers is dead.
Fuck Belgium
Crime in Belgium - Wikipedia

The way this administration operates obviously pisses a lot of people off...I’m curious, specifically, what are those things that bother you the most? What would you like to see changed? I’ll list some things below to help invoke some thoughts.
Are you sick of watching America’s best benefit and kick ass?
Do you hate that America’s Best has been unified under this admin?
Do you hate that blacks may have crawled off the Democratic Plantation?
Do you hate that illegal wetbacks are running scared like the filthy cockroaches they are?
Do you hate that law and order is being restored?
Do you hate the stock market exploding?
Do you hate real estate values blowing off the charts?
Do you hate him leveraging the world to benefit Americans?
Do you hate him using the phrase “Americans First”?
Do you hate him not supporting deranged men shitting next to little girls?
Do you hate him injecting God into government?
Do you hate that he bangs Liberal whores?
Do you hate that he won’t write a blank check to the FSA? (Free Shit Army)
Do you hate that he hasn’t upgraded Hussein’s 1980’s flip phones to iPhone X’s for ghetto peeps?
Do you hate that he “talks mean” about America’s filth?

Lying

The way this administration operates obviously pisses a lot of people off...I’m curious, specifically, what are those things that bother you the most? What would you like to see changed? I’ll list some things below to help invoke some thoughts.
Do you hate that illegal wetbacks are running scared like the filthy cockroaches they are?
Do you hate that he hasn’t upgraded Hussein’s 1980’s flip phones to iPhone X’s for ghetto peeps?
I hate the fact that he is more loyal to China and Russia, than he is the United States.

I hate the fact that he shits on the US Constitution.

I hate the fact that he makes everything about him.

I hate the fact that he doesn't know how to be a President.

You must be pissed off all the time.

Wow, sucks to be you. I'm thinking youshould look I to Prozac or something similar. ok

THAT is what is coming here. THAT is the present and the future that millennials will eventually recognize as their own. The western world of the greatest generation and even the baby boomers is dead.
Yep, I was right. It does suck to be you.

Fuck Belgium
Crime in Belgium - Wikipedia
Gelded in Ghent

Just as they were doormats for the Nazis, the Belchies have become doormats for the Nazislamis. At the start of World War II, their Air Force consisted of exactly three planes. Small dependent countries have no right to exist; all they do is start wars between other countries. The British should have let Germany annex Belgium in World War I. A parity of empires could have been arranged and neither world war would have happened.

Those internecine conflicts among White nations and the advanced Japanese was what inspired the Third World to go on a rampage of theft and terrorism against a permanently weakened First World.

I wish was as dumb and ignorant as you are, but my genetics forced me in the opposite direction.

I wish was as dumb and ignorant as you are, but my genetics forced me in the opposite direction.
Lol, you do realize that just made you sound even more stupid, right?

You realize that your ignorance disqualifies you from being able to judge whether someone is stupid or not, right?

You are a low class troll propped up by a dysgenic society, nothing more.

You realize that your ignorance disqualifies you from being able to judge whether someone is stupid or not, right?

Keep digging.

Keep digging.
You already buried and you are too stupid to understand that.

Last edited:

Keep digging.
You already buried and you are too stupid understand that.
Lol, now you are imitating me. How cute.

I hate all that winning...its too much winning, plz Trump stop!!!!! But he said he won't

Increased deficits. Should be paying down debt in strong economy.

Interesting, so are you saying Obama was a putz for increasing spending and growing deficits or are you admitting that it wasn't a strong economy under Obama?

You think the GOP wants to help you? Lol. What a fucking genius you are.

Haha...you see, most of us don’t really need government to “help us”...we pave our own way. We need government to simply stop the filthy fucks of the nation from fucking us over...that’s all. The GOP is mindful of that and does exactly that while Mexicrats encourage the filth to fuck us over.
What else can I teach you?

Very few people want the government to help them., but ...

5 Ways Baby Boomers Had Big Advantages Over Millennials

Easy to talk that way when you played the game of life on easy mode.

What a bunch of Bull Shit...

You liberals have an excuse for all your failures

and your lazy dumb ass children.

Must suck to be the angry, dying generation, huh? I can tell you one thing; despite all the bullshit, it's great to be young. I wouldn't trade places with y'all for all the money in the world.

Nobody lives forever Dip Shit…

Odds are you will be stupid until you die…

Nobody lives forever, but chances are, I'll be alive long after you are dead. Feels good.

I'm glad I'm in my sixties and not six. My parents were part of the greatest generation this country has had, and I reaped the benefits from it.
The millennial's social justice experiment has been tried and failed in other countries, we aren't that exceptional to where we will get it right.
People really do run out of other peoples money eventually. This country is heading towards a two class society and if you haven't been brought up in
financially privileged family, chances are you'll never attain it.

I'm glad I'm in my sixties and not six. My parents were part of the greatest generation this country has had, and I reaped the benefits from it.
The millennial's social justice experiment has been tried and failed in other countries, we aren't that exceptional to where we will get it right.
People really do run out of other peoples money eventually. This country is heading towards a two class society and if you haven't been brought up in

Good words of wisdom. BTW, I miss you. I wish you were back here running USMB. You were tough at times - but you were generally fair. You helped rid the board of one of the dirtiest mods in history - certainly the worst I've ever seen on USMB.

Good words of wisdom. BTW, I miss you. I wish you were back here running USMB. You were tough at times - but you were generally fair. You helped rid the board of one of the dirtiest mods in history - certainly the worst I've ever seen on USMB.
I appreciate the kind words, Lakhota

Forum List

Back