What do you hate the most about the Trump administration?

Would be nice if they wouldn't blatantly call out there will be no agreeing with anything a new president wants,,like McConnell did
Yeah, the liberal scum don't want to do any good for us!

You think the GOP wants to help you? Lol. What a fucking genius you are.

Haha...you see, most of us don’t really need government to “help us”...we pave our own way. We need government to simply stop the filthy fucks of the nation from fucking us over...that’s all. The GOP is mindful of that and does exactly that while Mexicrats encourage the filth to fuck us over.
What else can I teach you?

Very few people want the government to help them., but ...

5 Ways Baby Boomers Had Big Advantages Over Millennials

Easy to talk that way when you played the game of life on easy mode.

What a bunch of Bull Shit...

You liberals have an excuse for all your failures

and your lazy dumb ass children.

Must suck to be the angry, dying generation, huh? I can tell you one thing; despite all the bullshit, it's great to be young. I wouldn't trade places with y'all for all the money in the world.

Yeah, I had it easier. My school for 1st through 3rd grade were on double sessions because they physically could not fit us into the school. When I joined the Navy, every married member was on food stamps because the pay was so low. I had to pay 1/3 of my benefits after the GI Bill was gone out of my own pocket. Gas prices skyrocketed making me in effect stranded in college because I could not afford gas to get home to visit. I made so many Cold War deployments in my first three years in the Navy that my own daughter didn't know me until she was 3 years old. Housing interest rates were in the teens so I couldn't afford to buy a house until Reagan took office and got things under control, then I stayed it in one year and the Navy transferred me half way across the country on 2 weeks notice. I fought a war in the early 90s and didn't see my kids for almost a year. The Peace Dividend caused by the end of the Cold War killed my Navy career after 12 years, so I got a severance package and a thank you. The unemployment rate was so high around military bases, no one could find and job and had to move. I was underemployed for about 5 years before I started my second career at a $20,000 a year pay cut.

Yeah, those were the good old days!

Are you one of those people who mistakes anecdotes as being representative of reality as a whole? Man, that sucks. I'm sorry for you.

I wasn't aware you had to have data to support that type of conjecture. I don't see a requirement.

How Trumpian of you.

How very moronic of you!

Seems he's more creative than you, though.

Who is this "he" that you are referring to? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Are you one of those people who mistakes anecdotes as being representative of reality as a whole? Man, that sucks. I'm sorry for you.

I wasn't aware you had to have data to support that type of conjecture. I don't see a requirement.

How Trumpian of you.

How very moronic of you!

Your lord and savior Donald, of course. Who else?

How Trumpian of you.

How very moronic of you!

Your lord and savior Donald, of course. Who else?

I guess you are simply too stupid for any intelligent discussion. Bye!

JEFF SESSIONS
ROD ROSENSTEIN

We need patriotic Americans at DOJ, not more traitors and sell outs...

Yeah, the liberal scum don't want to do any good for us!

You think the GOP wants to help you? Lol. What a fucking genius you are.

Haha...you see, most of us don’t really need government to “help us”...we pave our own way. We need government to simply stop the filthy fucks of the nation from fucking us over...that’s all. The GOP is mindful of that and does exactly that while Mexicrats encourage the filth to fuck us over.
What else can I teach you?

Very few people want the government to help them., but ...

5 Ways Baby Boomers Had Big Advantages Over Millennials

Easy to talk that way when you played the game of life on easy mode.

What a bunch of Bull Shit...

You liberals have an excuse for all your failures

and your lazy dumb ass children.

Must suck to be the angry, dying generation, huh? I can tell you one thing; despite all the bullshit, it's great to be young. I wouldn't trade places with y'all for all the money in the world.

Nobody lives forever Dip Shit…

Odds are you will be stupid until you die…

Of course it is. The only way you can't see that is being a partisan Democrat. His policies aren't that different than any other politician. He's a populist, but doesn't say what you want to hear so you go to hyperbole over everything he says
His inconsistency, flip flopping, inflammatory rhetoric, and vindictive nature all all different from every previous president in my experience.

Yeah, great isn't it?
No.

You are just a contrarian. Nothing will make you happy, so go off somewhere and play with yourself. Maybe that will please you.
Lol, you're just pissed because I don't agree with you. Conservative snowflakes don't deal with opposing opinions very well.
We deal with them literally every day.

His inconsistency, flip flopping, inflammatory rhetoric, and vindictive nature all all different from every previous president in my experience.

Yeah, great isn't it?
No.

You are just a contrarian. Nothing will make you happy, so go off somewhere and play with yourself. Maybe that will please you.
Lol, you're just pissed because I don't agree with you. Conservative snowflakes don't deal with opposing opinions very well.
You must be pissed off all the time.

I am always pissed regardless of what they say.

What's to hate? President Trump delt with two major hurricanes and the biggest assassination attempt on republican congresspeople in history in his first year. The DOW is around 25,000, foreign governments are complying with U.S. trade agreements, N.K. has agreed to engage in peace negotiations with S.K. and has released three U.S. citizens and the U.S. didn't have to pay a dime while illegal immigration is down about 80%. All this even while the mainstream media continues to snipe at him and the democrat party stonewalls and engages in useless and meaningless investigations.

Amazing. What's Opposite World really like?

Well that's a shitty way to go through life.

he's been on my radar as a self aggrandizing huckster, serial adulterer and narcissistic blowhard for over 30 years. What's going on in his "presidency" comes as no surprise to me but I admit, I was hoping the gravitas of the position would tamp down all that somewhat. I never thought it would be this bad.

I was right there with you up to that last sentence. I've been pretty much on point so far with my thoughts/predictions on Orange. Bad apple = Bad president anything! So, yeah. Shit's a hot mess.

That is only way a truly "woke" millennial can live.

The world is shithole, and it is getting worse every single day.

he's been on my radar as a self aggrandizing huckster, serial adulterer and narcissistic blowhard for over 30 years. What's going on in his "presidency" comes as no surprise to me but I admit, I was hoping the gravitas of the position would tamp down all that somewhat. I never thought it would be this bad.

I was right there with you up to that last sentence. I've been pretty much on point so far with my thoughts/predictions on Orange. Bad apple = Bad president anything! So, yeah. Shit's a hot mess.

Weird how everyone I know that falls into the good, REAL, positive contributing, productive category is still smiling ear to ear while all the filthy, unproductive piece of shits I know are still pissing their pants daily...the lowlifes all parrot “shits a hot mess”.
Why do you think that is?

Wow, sucks to be you. I'm thinking youshould look I to Prozac or something similar. ok

Weird how everyone I know that falls into the good, REAL, positive contributing, productive category is still smiling ear to ear while all the filthy, unproductive piece of shits I know are still pissing their pants daily...the lowlifes all parrot “shits a hot mess”.
Why do you think that is?

*shrug* Because you're wrong about your data, and everything you spew is entirely anecdotal partisan hackery, perhaps (IE: lies)? Maybe I'm wrong.

Wow, sucks to be you. I'm thinking youshould look I to Prozac or something similar. ok
Tell that to the families of those killed in Belgium today, dipshit.

THAT is what is coming here. THAT is the present and the future that millennials will eventually recognize as their own. The western world of the greatest generation and even the baby boomers is dead.

That the persecution continues, hampering the most effective manner of Presiding.

Forum List

Back