What do normal people - think of Israel?

I beleave in Allah SWT and according to The God all mankind are equal but Jews have different Idea that jew are special race, which is causing trouble to jews and all of us because by following the idea of special race, jews are controlling the world economy and because of their madness world facing great issues like poverty, wars....

Hello Rehmani,
I may be mistaken but I believe you are a well-intentioned but badly misinformed poster. Clearly English isn't your first language and it is also clear that you are not fluent in many (if not all) of the nuances of the language.
Nevertheless I commend your ability to converse in it.
You may not be aware that many of the canards you post are straight out of the Nazi handbook. You may have gleaned your "facts" from your Imam or family members or from Internet websites like Islam Radio or Electronic Intifada but it still comes out sounding like Joseph Goebbels. The following are some real facts that could, if taken to heart, impact on your POV:

#1 - Jews are not a race of people.
#2 - Everyone believes they are special.
#3 - Jews cause no more trouble than any other demographic group and far less than some.
#4 - Jews do not control the world's economy, media or weather.

I hope you accept this message in the spirit it was written. I don't believe you are a Nazi but some of what you say is certainly Nazi-ish.
In any event I will know by your reaction and I hope we can converse like people in the future.

Regards,
SAYIT

Yes, you are not wrong. But you should know by now that why its happening. You already have my signature comments.
Your signature comments are a hodgepodge of gobbletygook and balderdash.
Well it is only for jew not for others, but please don't contradict if mention "Allah SWT" thanks.
But I thought you liked Jews. Am I mistaken?
I beleave in Allah SWT and according to The God all mankind are equal but Jews have different Idea that jew are special race, which is causing trouble to jews and all of us because by following the idea of special race, jews are controlling the world economy and because of their madness world facing great issues like poverty, wars....
If Jews control the world economy then why all the turmoil and wars we're having? Also, who says they're special besides Muslims?
For example jews owns all big companies donate 1 cent or 1 dollar to Israel, you can search on internet about these companies. For example they charge interest from every one, but jew will be interest free.
Jews say that they are special, this is the reason they don't preach their religion and they didn't accept Jesus PBUH as their prophet even though Jesus PBUH was Jew with different language. They live in isolation, as others feel that jew are avoiding them.

Hey I like every
Yes the Mooslems should
Hey thanks, probably not. They should stop their silly Muslim-based countries also. It leaves too much wiggle room for different interpretations of the Quaran or Torah or Bible whatever the particular religion happens to be. Failure after failure.
Yes, you are not wrong. But you should know by now that why its happening. You already have my signature comments.
Well it is only for jew not for others, but please don't contradict if mention "Allah SWT" thanks.
Hey, I like most Jews out there except for Bibi and cronies.
I'm pissed at them for their BS towards the Palestinians.
Well I don't discriminate any one, regardless who ever some is and this is the main reason I started to post my signature comments to educate jews and change them into right direction so they don't victimize in future.

Hey I like every

How many times have I heard this banality before. Doesn't really tell me anything.
sound like mind empty.

You don't have answer get lost from the forum, you sick sayit I am not saying it President Rivlin saying it.

Lemme see if I can properly respond ... :lmao:
Got ya there, didn't he?:woohoo::rofl:

Mortally wounded.
:beer:
Sayit you are showing that you are racist, well I am telling you please change yourself, all mankind are equal.

Ok, so, quoting you...

"I beleave in Allah SWT and according to The God all mankind are equal but Jews have different Idea that jew are special race, which is causing trouble to jews and all of us because by following the idea of special race, jews are controlling the world economy and because of their madness world facing great issues like poverty, wars...."

You go against racism using racist explanations.

Tell me more about how sane you are, Sir...
Then you should tell me how to expose jew's wrong doing and by the way I ma not paid propagandist.

Hey I like every

How many times have I heard this banality before. Doesn't really tell me anything.
sound like mind empty.
You're learning. You might need a bath after posting here man, Lots of shit flying. lol

Mortally wounded.
Sayit you are showing that you are racist, well I am telling you please change yourself, all mankind are equal.

Ok, so, quoting you...

"I beleave in Allah SWT and according to The God all mankind are equal but Jews have different Idea that jew are special race, which is causing trouble to jews and all of us because by following the idea of special race, jews are controlling the world economy and because of their madness world facing great issues like poverty, wars...."

You go against racism using racist explanations.

Tell me more about how sane you are, Sir...
Wow; I missed that post of his. Thanks for showing us what a racist scum he is Lipush.
Well I am no paid by jewish for these propaganda campaign like you people are. Your comments to me like dogs are barking.

Actually, it's Muslims that believe that they are special and a superior religion.
No you are wrong, Jews are 13 million even after 5000 years and muslim are 1.3 billions just in 1500 years.
Means Jews really not helping others, only helping by themselves. Keeping every thing under the mattresses.

Hey I like every

sound like mind empty.
You're learning. You might need a bath after posting here man, Lots of shit flying. lol
You don't have answer get lost from the forum, you sick sayit I am not saying it President Rivlin saying it.

Mortally wounded.

And could I ask you to explain what in my words led you to that conclusion? (This should be good)
Look first you are paid second you use bad language third you try to defend wrong action of jews and more why don't you ask to some one who read your all 9000 post under this this ID and others ID and it will help you fix up your self, at least your character.

Actually, it's Muslims that believe that they are special and a superior religion.
No you are wrong, Jews are 13 million even after 5000 years and muslim are 1.3 billions just in 1500 years.
Means Jews really not helping others, only helping by themselves. Keeping every thing under the mattresses.
You need to write a book, Imam.You're funnier than Jackie Mason. Really.

Hello Rehmani,
I may be mistaken but I believe you are a well-intentioned but badly misinformed poster. Clearly English isn't your first language and it is also clear that you are not fluent in many (if not all) of the nuances of the language.
You may not be aware that many of the canards you post are straight out of the Nazi handbook. You may have gleaned your "facts" from your Imam or family members or from Internet websites like Islam Radio or Electronic Intifada but it still comes out sounding like Joseph Goebbels. The following are some real facts that could, if taken to heart, impact on your POV:

#3 - Jews cause no more trouble than any other demographic group and far less than some.

I hope you accept this message in the spirit it was written. I don't believe you are a Nazi but some of what you say is certainly Nazi-ish.
In any event I will know by your reaction and I hope we can converse like people in the future.

Regards,
SAYIT
look again you are blaming to any one or every one who is trying to expose to your master jews. And look how nonsense you are talking again. Please correct your self as advise you in last post and don't make living on others suffering please give up this dirty job as propagandist.

Hello Rehmani,

Regards,
SAYIT
look again you are blaming to any one or every one who is trying to expose to your master jews. And look how nonsense you are talking again. Please correct your self as advise you in last post and don't make living on others suffering please give up this dirty job as propagandist.
Say it ain't so. Please.

You are forgetting one important thing. Your ancestors left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded the surrounding countries and forced the people to convert to Islam and killed many who refused. Even today there are Muslims who are forcing others to convert to Islam. Read up on the history of Jihad. By the way, the Jews are very generous when it comes to charity, and the money is used for people of all religions. I heard that the money collected for charity by Muslims is only supposed to be used on other Muslims. Rehmani sounds like he is a writer for some Muslim site like RadioIslam. He certainly is giving the typical Muslim slant on things when it comes to the Jews. Carry on, Rehmani, because it gives the viewers a good chance to see what actual Muslims are taught about the Jews in their madrassas while at the same time they have no problem keeping quiet about the millions of innocent people the Muslims have murdered since Islam started up.

Well, What I can say and it is not necessary for you to digest every thing but some people are liking it.

Hey I like every

sound like mind empty.

Mortally wounded.

And could I ask you to explain what in my words led you to that conclusion? (This should be good)
Look first you are paid second you use bad language third you try to defend wrong action of jews and more why don't you ask to some one who read your all 9000 post under this this ID and others ID and it will help you fix up your self, at least your character.

Got it. So I disagree with the insipid bigotry and lies you post and therefore I am a racist. Lame yet very predictable response. You may try to climb off your high horse, Princess, but you'll definitely break a leg.

Hello Rehmani,

Regards,
SAYIT

Well, you had your chance to back away from your Nazi-ish POV but turned out to be just another dime-a-dozen Islamist-Nazi. You will now only be treated as that which you have chosen to be ... :asshole:

Well, What I can say and it is not necessary for you to digest every thing but some people are liking it.
Only the Jew haters like what you say. To others you are the one who sounds like a propagandist against the Jews. Like I said, you are giving us a great opportunity to see how actual Muslims think about the Jews. I can just imagine what goes on in the madrassas when it comes to learning to hate the Jews. Let's face it. In the madrassas they are also taught to hate the Christians, and that is why we see so many Christians persecuted and killed in Muslim countries.

Hello Rehmani,

Regards,
SAYIT
look again you are blaming to any one or every one who is trying to expose to your master jews. And look how nonsense you are talking again...

Really? This is a joke, right? I'm on Candid Camera, right? You're really just a normal guy having a bit of fun at the expense of Muslims and Nazis, right? Nobody could possibly be as stupid as you are pretending, right?
:lmao:

He'll need someone to translate his gibberish into English. :lmao:
This must be an act ... nobody can be that stupid. Can they?

Forum List

Back