What do normal people - think of Israel?

President Rivlin: Time to admit that Israel is a sick society that needs treatment.

Rivlin was speaking at the opening session of a conference entitled "From Hatred of the Stranger to Acceptance of the Other," on the escalation of tensions between Jews and Arabs.

"The time has come to admit that Israel is a sick society, with an illness that demands treatment", President Reuven Rivlin said at the opening session on Sunday of a conference on From Hatred of the Stranger to Acceptance of the Other.

Both Rivlin and Prof. Ruth Arnon, president of the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities, which organized the conference at its premises on the capital’s Jabotinsky Street, spoke of the painful and bloody summer, and the resultant resurgence of animosity between Arabs and Jews that had escalated to new heights.

Referring to the mutual expressions of hatred and incitement, Arnon said that Jews, who in the Diaspora had been exposed to anti-Semitism and persecution, should be more sensitive to the dangers of incitement. “But are we?” she asked.

Rivlin wondered aloud whether Jews and Arabs had abandoned the secret of dialogue.

With regard to Jews he said: “I’m not asking if they’ve forgotten how to be Jews, but if they’ve forgotten how to be decent human beings. Have they forgotten how to converse?” In Rivlin’s eyes, the academy has a vital task to reduce violence in Israeli society by encouraging dialogue and the study of different cultures and languages with the aim of promoting mutual understanding, so that there can be civilized meetings between the sectors of society.

He urged the academy to take on this challenge and to eradicate the violence that threatens to scar Israel’s image.

President Rivlin Time to admit that Israel is a sick society that needs treatment

I have to say, he has expressed things very clearly.
And it is refreshing to hear voices from Israel that do not advocate increased violence to "solve" issues that past levels of violence have been unable to solve.
President Rivlin Time to admit that Israel is a sick society that needs treatment

HERE IS THE TREATMENT "FOR JEWS ONLY" PLEASE SEE MY SIGNATURE COMMENTS.
I don't think you understood the context and meaning of President Rivlin's comments, Mohammed..
May be you are right. But people always see face value and which is very much clear to explain some people on the forum.

Yes the Mooslems should
That's the same as an assassin telling authorities he had to kill his target in self defense after breaking into his home and finding a little more resistance than anticipated.

BS.
Israel is a sovereign state with the right and responsibility to protect her citizens.

Israel is a pirate state which was expected to live up to the highest standards after being gifted the support of the international community to be a haven for persecuted people.

It was NOT licensed to become one of the most savage and persecuting nations of the world. Yet this is what it is,
Time to cancel it, and start again with a state based on justice for all.

Israel is a pirate state which was expected to live up to the highest standards after being gifted the support of the international community to be a haven for persecuted people.

It was NOT licensed to become one of the most savage and persecuting nations of the world. Yet this is what it is,
I'm all for cancelling it and then how about starting a state based PRIMARILY on laws and not religion?
That's a capital idea! Capital! Think it would suit the Ayrabs?
Hey thanks, probably not. They should stop their silly Muslim-based countries also. It leaves too much wiggle room for different interpretations of the Quaran or Torah or Bible whatever the particular religion happens to be. Failure after failure.
Yes, you are not wrong. But you should know by now that why its happening. You already have my signature comments.
Your signature comments are a hodgepodge of gobbletygook and balderdash.
Well it is only for jew not for others, but please don't contradict if mention "Allah SWT" thanks.

Yes the Mooslems should
BS.
Israel is a sovereign state with the right and responsibility to protect her citizens.

I'm all for cancelling it and then how about starting a state based PRIMARILY on laws and not religion?
Hey thanks, probably not. They should stop their silly Muslim-based countries also. It leaves too much wiggle room for different interpretations of the Quaran or Torah or Bible whatever the particular religion happens to be. Failure after failure.
Yes, you are not wrong. But you should know by now that why its happening. You already have my signature comments.
Well it is only for jew not for others, but please don't contradict if mention "Allah SWT" thanks.
But I thought you liked Jews. Am I mistaken?

Yes the
Israel has the same right any nation does to root out those who fire rockets and mortars into Israel. The fact that you don't like it - and we both know why you don't - - doesn't make it illegal.

That's the same as an assassin telling authorities he had to kill his target in self defense after breaking into his home and finding a little more resistance than anticipated.

BS.

BS.

Yes the Mooslems should
Israel has the same right any nation does to root out those who fire rockets and mortars into Israel. The fact that you don't like it - and we both know why you don't - - doesn't make it illegal.

BS.

BS.

I agree with a lot of it but I don't think that Judaism needs to be changed to include all persons since it is based on one's ancestry. That would be a tough sell. Maybe not impossible, but close.

Yes the Mooslems should

I beleave in Allah SWT and according to The God all mankind are equal but Jews have different Idea that jew are special race, which is causing trouble to jews and all of us because by following the idea of special race, jews are controlling the world economy and because of their madness world facing great issues like poverty, wars....

Yes the Mooslems should
I beleave in Allah SWT and according to The God all mankind are equal but Jews have different Idea that jew are special race, which is causing trouble to jews and all of us because by following the idea of special race, jews are controlling the world economy and because of their madness world facing great issues like poverty, wars....
If Jews control the world economy then why all the turmoil and wars we're having? Also, who says they're special besides Muslims?

Hey I like every
Yes the Mooslems should

Hey, I like most Jews out there except for Bibi and cronies.
I'm pissed at them for their BS towards the Palestinians.

Hey I like every
Yes the Mooslems should
Hey, I like most Jews out there except for Bibi and cronies.
I'm pissed at them for their BS towards the Palestinians.

How many times have I heard this banality before. Doesn't really tell me anything.

Trash them 24/7.
Treat them as though they were sub-human.
Blame all the problems of the country on them.
Ethnically cleanse them from the area.
Accept any kind of violence towards them as being okay.
Scapegoating them as being the biggest threat the country faces.
Enacting laws making them 2nd class citizens.

That's the short list.

Yup, that's the list of what the Nazi's did to the Jews. But how's that relate to the Palestinians?

Funny you should bring that up. You hold that Israel hates Nazi Germany do you?
And yet Israel's tribute act to them is, as previously pointed out, a very sincere form of flattery. Corrected the error of not falling out with the US too early in the game of course, but the basic approach of persecute the almost defenceless, acquire pieces of territory gradually, then "make peace" before going for a bit more, while running a highly sophisticated weapons program and cutting new ground in organised propaganda.

All this while making sure Judaism was in the front line for getting the blame for what Israel does.

The German High Command from 1944 would look on at what you have done with great pride and awe.

They would see their loin spawn in your attitudes and ideas.

Greg

Mentally handicapped, but doesn't fall in the Palestinian average, throwing rocks on soldiers.
You do know it is illegal to incarcerate children 12 and under, according to Israeli law?
So for your information moron this kid has been released right away and his parents were called to the police station.
During the riot you can't ask a kid how old is he before you arrest and identify him(or her)

You don't have answer get lost from the forum, you sick sayit I am not saying it President Rivlin saying it.

Lemme see if I can properly respond ... :lmao:
Got ya there, didn't he?:woohoo::rofl:

Mortally wounded.
:beer:
Sayit you are showing that you are racist, well I am telling you please change yourself, all mankind are equal.

Ok, so, quoting you...

"I beleave in Allah SWT and according to The God all mankind are equal but Jews have different Idea that jew are special race, which is causing trouble to jews and all of us because by following the idea of special race, jews are controlling the world economy and because of their madness world facing great issues like poverty, wars...."

You go against racism using racist explanations.

Tell me more about how sane you are, Sir...

They were attacking Israel bedire 1967. I'm not saying they enjoy Israel being in the West Bank, but the 'occupation' is just an excuse to attack Israel.
The occupation is the cause of all the violence.
There was no 'occupation' from 1948-1967, yet there was still plenty of attacks against Jews .
Why is that Billo??

You don't have answer get lost from the forum, you sick sayit I am not saying it President Rivlin saying it.

Mortally wounded.
Sayit you are showing that you are racist, well I am telling you please change yourself, all mankind are equal.

Ok, so, quoting you...

"I beleave in Allah SWT and according to The God all mankind are equal but Jews have different Idea that jew are special race, which is causing trouble to jews and all of us because by following the idea of special race, jews are controlling the world economy and because of their madness world facing great issues like poverty, wars...."

You go against racism using racist explanations.

Tell me more about how sane you are, Sir...
Wow; I missed that post of his. Thanks for showing us what a racist scum he is Lipush.

So how do Israeli concessions and compromises, short of national suicide, ensure Israel's security?

Unless Palestinians have equal security from Israel then Israel deserves no security.

There are two solutions. Israel makes peace. As the powerful partner - in the short term - it is the only side that can offer acceptable terms. Or evacuate back to Europe, and if you like the USA, which seems to like your psychotic type.

:lol: :lol:

And who is the one who made thise two solutions?

If anyone is going to leave, it's Palestinians :)

Yes the Mooslems should

Actually, it's Muslims that believe that they are special and a superior religion.

So how do Israeli concessions and compromises, short of national suicide, ensure Israel's security?

Unless Palestinians have equal security from Israel then Israel deserves no security.

There are two solutions. Israel makes peace. As the powerful partner - in the short term - it is the only side that can offer acceptable terms. Or evacuate back to Europe, and if you like the USA, which seems to like your psychotic type.

:lol: :lol:

And who is the one who made thise two solutions?

If anyone is going to leave, it's Palestinians :)
toastman , Beezleboob ignores the fact that Islamic terrorists are taking over his country while he spends his waking hours bashing Jews and Israel on an insignificant message board.

Mortally wounded.

And could I ask you to explain what in my words led you to that conclusion? (This should be good)

Forum List

Back